Thread: Mistress Eve

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mistress Eve

Messaged tiffany about catching up with kate but she wasnt in randwick today. Knowing im keen on a bdsm session, tiffany told me Eve was at randwick and is training to do more bdsm. Would i like to try her out? Who am i to resist a suggestion from tiffany?
    I Arrived and told eve what im into … more erotic domination that humiliation and she understood what i was after. I have to say for someone apparently only in training i had a splendid hour at eve’s mercy.
    Eve started out flogging me to get a sense of how much pain i was into and i kept egging her on for more and more which i think was very entertaining for her. She used her whip, my belt, her hands and was getting right into it as i was getting off on it. Back, butt, inner thighs, occasional slap on the balls.
    She flipped me over, chained my hands together, and roped my feet to the bench and tied my balls tight as my bulging cock showed how much i was enjoying it. Next she targeted my nipples and used clamps she would then squeeze to add to the pain. It was friggin great. Seeing i was right into it she got some candles and teased me more and more until she dripped the hot wax on my already beaten up nips, then down my body and onto my cock. So good. Some ball grabbing and smacking as an interlude before then giving me a quality prostate massage with a gloved hand while pulling the rope tight around my balls in rhythm with her fingers on my prostate that had me dripping and her laughing an evil laugh. She started to prepare to finish me off when i asked for a special favour and while i was tied down face up she smothered me for a little ass and pussy worship, before she leant back and turned to grab my cock while putting her foot on my neck to stretch me out. As she beat me off she used her other hand to choke me. I could barely keep my shit together as the overload on the senses was pretty full on. Tease, denial, pain, domination… this from a small milfy girl apparently in training in the arts of bdsm. Im no expert but eve was no beginner. But like so much in this game her enthusiasm made up for lack of experience. She was good fun, sexy, willing to put out. Good friday arvo fun.

Shop Owner
    Thanks darling good reviews .hope see you soon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badguy View Post
    Messaged tiffany about catching up with kate but she wasnt in randwick today. Knowing im keen on a bdsm session, tiffany told me Eve was at randwick and is training to do more bdsm. Would i like to try her out? Who am i to resist a suggestion from tiffany?
    I Arrived and told eve what im into … more erotic domination that humiliation and she understood what i was after. I have to say for someone apparently only in training i had a splendid hour at eve’s mercy.
    Eve started out flogging me to get a sense of how much pain i was into and i kept egging her on for more and more which i think was very entertaining for her. She used her whip, my belt, her hands and was getting right into it as i was getting off on it. Back, butt, inner thighs, occasional slap on the balls.
    She flipped me over, chained my hands together, and roped my feet to the bench and tied my balls tight as my bulging cock showed how much i was enjoying it. Next she targeted my nipples and used clamps she would then squeeze to add to the pain. It was friggin great. Seeing i was right into it she got some candles and teased me more and more until she dripped the hot wax on my already beaten up nips, then down my body and onto my cock. So good. Some ball grabbing and smacking as an interlude before then giving me a quality prostate massage with a gloved hand while pulling the rope tight around my balls in rhythm with her fingers on my prostate that had me dripping and her laughing an evil laugh. She started to prepare to finish me off when i asked for a special favour and while i was tied down face up she smothered me for a little ass and pussy worship, before she leant back and turned to grab my cock while putting her foot on my neck to stretch me out. As she beat me off she used her other hand to choke me. I could barely keep my shit together as the overload on the senses was pretty full on. Tease, denial, pain, domination… this from a small milfy girl apparently in training in the arts of bdsm. Im no expert but eve was no beginner. But like so much in this game her enthusiasm made up for lack of experience. She was good fun, sexy, willing to put out. Good friday arvo fun.

Went for a follow up session with mistress yesterday …
    Was actually better than the first.
    Eva isnt a big girl but she whipped me good with my belt and got the clamps going on my nips and squeezing them to test my threshhold. Good intuitive stuff and i egged her on for more.
    Best bit tho was she got the candles out and held me down and dripped wax first around my ass and on my butt crack before hitting the bullseye. Hurt so good and she kept going more and more.
    Then when she flipped me she worked over my nips with the wax which was again so hot it was great. She was sadistically enjoying it by this point and dripped hot wax all over my cock and balls which was just pain heaven.
    Could barely contain myself.
    When she took a break she looked at me and laughed and just sat on my face. She just knew how to press my buttons in this session.
    Hopped off, whipped my inner thighs with my belt and grabbed my balls tight til i was hard again and then beat me off while choking me so good i shot a load back over my shoulder.
    Five fucking stars for suburban milf bdsm.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Badguy View Post
    Went for a follow up session with mistress yesterday …
    Was actually better than the first.
    Eva isnt a big girl but she whipped me good with my belt and got the clamps going on my nips and squeezing them to test my threshhold. Good intuitive stuff and i egged her on for more.
    Best bit tho was she got the candles out and held me down and dripped wax first around my ass and on my butt crack before hitting the bullseye. Hurt so good and she kept going more and more.
    Then when she flipped me she worked over my nips with the wax which was again so hot it was great. She was sadistically enjoying it by this point and dripped hot wax all over my cock and balls which was just pain heaven.
    Could barely contain myself.
    When she took a break she looked at me and laughed and just sat on my face. She just knew how to press my buttons in this session.
    Hopped off, whipped my inner thighs with my belt and grabbed my balls tight til i was hard again and then beat me off while choking me so good i shot a load back over my shoulder.
    Five fucking stars for suburban milf bdsm.
    Thanks your good reviews hope see you soon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Eve 60 min bdsm

Hi great post thanks. What did this session with Eve cost please?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can’t wait to see her soon !!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Eva is a magician.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can she do a brown shower?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by roddar633 View Post
    Can she do a brown shower?
    Sorry,we doesn't do that

Banned
    Hi all beautiful Mistress Eva working tomorrow.recruit all the slaves who belong to me today,i will beyour closest master,i am your queen and you are my slaves ,come on ,please make a booking Let’s embark on our exciting journey

Banned
    Hi Mistress Eva working today.recruit all the slaves who belong to me today,i will beyour closest master,i am your queen and you are my slaves ,come on ,please make a booking Let’s embark on our exciting journey

Banned
    Hi Mistress Eva working today.recruit all the slaves who belong to me today,i will beyour closest master,i am your queen and you are my slaves ,come on ,please make a booking Let’s embark on our exciting journey

Shop Owner
    Hi all beautiful Mistress Eva working today.recruit all the slaves who belong to me today,i will beyour closest master,i am your queen and you are my slaves ,come on ,please make a booking Let’s embark on our exciting journey