Messaged tiffany about catching up with kate but she wasnt in randwick today. Knowing im keen on a bdsm session, tiffany told me Eve was at randwick and is training to do more bdsm. Would i like to try her out? Who am i to resist a suggestion from tiffany?
I Arrived and told eve what im into … more erotic domination that humiliation and she understood what i was after. I have to say for someone apparently only in training i had a splendid hour at eve’s mercy.
Eve started out flogging me to get a sense of how much pain i was into and i kept egging her on for more and more which i think was very entertaining for her. She used her whip, my belt, her hands and was getting right into it as i was getting off on it. Back, butt, inner thighs, occasional slap on the balls.
She flipped me over, chained my hands together, and roped my feet to the bench and tied my balls tight as my bulging cock showed how much i was enjoying it. Next she targeted my nipples and used clamps she would then squeeze to add to the pain. It was friggin great. Seeing i was right into it she got some candles and teased me more and more until she dripped the hot wax on my already beaten up nips, then down my body and onto my cock. So good. Some ball grabbing and smacking as an interlude before then giving me a quality prostate massage with a gloved hand while pulling the rope tight around my balls in rhythm with her fingers on my prostate that had me dripping and her laughing an evil laugh. She started to prepare to finish me off when i asked for a special favour and while i was tied down face up she smothered me for a little ass and pussy worship, before she leant back and turned to grab my cock while putting her foot on my neck to stretch me out. As she beat me off she used her other hand to choke me. I could barely keep my shit together as the overload on the senses was pretty full on. Tease, denial, pain, domination… this from a small milfy girl apparently in training in the arts of bdsm. Im no expert but eve was no beginner. But like so much in this game her enthusiasm made up for lack of experience. She was good fun, sexy, willing to put out. Good friday arvo fun.