Person's Name : Sally

Establishment : 64TP

Month/Year of Visit : February 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : #1 South Sydney Brothel | 64 Alexander Taren Point Brothel

Phone : 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $170/45min Gold

Extras Cost : $20 for anal

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, FIV, FIA, 69, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, anal, CIM

Size/shape : Reasonably attractive, stocky figure with a bit of a belly, C-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Value for money/recommend? : Not a PYT but very good service

My experience/comments : Called Sophie to book Sally and had a brief wait when I arrived while things were being readied. Sophie then led me to the room and I was joined by Sally.

Sally is reasonably attractive (for her age) and was wearing a short Japanese-style dress.

She was very friendly with lots of kissing and hugging and mutual groping as we got undressed.

Sally has a stocky figure with C-cups and a bit of a belly and was fully shaved.

I took a quick shower and lay on the bed and soon Sally said “Sucky?” and my cock was in her mouth.

It was a very good BBBJ, assisted by some lube – no teeth, no interruptions, plenty of saliva and good hand-action.

As Sally was kneeling beside me I started fingering her meaty pussy-lips, which she had already lubed up, and I was soon finger-fucking her.

The website says that Sally provides “anal service” so I fingered her arsehole and Sally applied some lube and I soon had one finger up there and then two, without complaint.

I asked for some 69 and Sally moved round. This was OK and Sally was moaning but it didn’t seem like she was going to cum.

Then Sally got up and was saying something which included “One minute”. I didn’t understand but agreed and Sally wrapped a towel around herself and left the room. She soon returned carrying an electric fan and I realised she was saying “Too hotty”.

I took the opportunity of the break to get her to lie down for some DATY and Sally put a pillow under her bum and held her legs in the air.

There was a combination of me licking and finger-fucking her (both holes) and Sally pulling her pussy-lips apart and playing with herself. She said she came – maybe right.

I lay down for some more lovely BJ and then had to ask her to get a condom and Sally confirmed I could later cum in her mouth.

We started with some cowgirl and Sally rode me well Asian-style with lots of lovely fleshy slapping noises and plenty of potty-mouthing.

I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed as Sally put a pillow under her chest.

This was very good as Sally has an ample bum to hold onto and was making all the right noises and my thumb as soon up her arsehole.

I asked whether I could avail myself of her advertised anal services (I really said “Can I fuck your bum?”) and we agreed on a $20 tip.

Sally asked me to be gentle and I did until she loosened up and I was able to up the tempo and Sally didn’t mind when I switched back and forth from arsehole to pussy.

I wanted to finish in her mouth so I lay down and Sally removed the condom and knelt beside me to suck me again.

I had a finger up her arsehole for one more time while I came in her mouth and she kept on sucking me for a good while before spitting in a tissue.

Sally had a quick shower and sat beside me and massaged my legs while we had a chat.

She said she was from Taipei and has been here a couple of years. She is at 64 only on Fridays and also works at a massage parlour somewhere.

The photos they use are of Sally but they are taken from advantageous angles.

Time was up and I showered and dressed and had a chat with Sophie on my way out.