Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ebony massage girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ebony massage girls

Any recommendation for massage shop with ebony ML?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I guess this is not a common thing in Brisbane.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Massage shop in Nundah behind train station.

Very tan skin possibly Persian, absolutely beautiful. Works Saturday and Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I guess this is not a common thing in Brisbane.
    maybe this is to your liking :

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...-anything.html

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by exflux View Post
    Wow, that ad is so light on detail I would probably never even bother..... is this one you have contacted?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Rates are under her profile. 650 an hour…pretty steep for just a profile with 1 picture and no descriptive text.

I was more interested to no if there were any ebony MLs in some of the popular shops. Just fancied a break from the Asian menu!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Rates are under her profile. 650 an hour…pretty steep for just a profile with 1 picture and no descriptive text.

I was more interested to no if there were any ebony MLs in some of the popular shops. Just fancied a break from the Asian menu!!
    There are usually some on the Goddess Rocklea roster. Can’t vouch for recent quality though unfortunately, haven’t been in a while. Previously they’ve been like sz18 porkers though.

Other than that, there’s sometimes offerings on e&b and Locanto like you’ve discovered. I think you misread the pricing too. It’s 350/hr, but even that’s steep for an apparent bbw ebony with no other discernible qualities in the pics.

Regarding nundah option, I’m assuming Rort is referring to TT which has some nepalese and Sri Lankans on the roster. Not quite ebony but close enough if you’re just chasing some darker skinned options.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks statd001. Will check out TT.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of date now..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i need some chocolate love but not size 18 porkers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros_breakout View Post
    there were some african girls that rotate up from Melbourne. I think they had a working house around Everton Park area. I haven't seen their advert online for a while.

of course, there were the famous african girls from the 2020 covid outbreak. not sure if they are working Brisbane or Melbourne though.
    Were they working girls? I wondered about that at the time. Thought they might have been on a "working holiday" to Melbourne

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Were they working girls? I wondered about that at the time. Thought they might have been on a "working holiday" to Melbourne
    Were they the ones that were working for a shoplifting gang. Flying to melbourne to hit the designer shops then leaving town

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of date now..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros_breakout View Post
    I guess we wont know. The WL theory matched my narrative as to why the media was so concerned to always be showing their pictures. My idea that the pictures were to raise awareness with punters that recognised them that the punter may have been exposed to more than some dark chocolate. I think I then saw them on a WL site somewhere but wasn't sure. May have been confirmation bias.
    The real question is - are they still working in Brisbane?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of date now..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are no good ebony's in massage shops. Only ones I've met are porkers or asking for too much like South Americans without getting into their work.

Plenty of amazing ones though full service, but they're all touring birds there's no good ones based in SEQ.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oooh, there was this place in Milton I went to completely out of the blue - I think it was Magic Moments, that had a super-hot half-jamaican girl. I think she might have been a student. Great conversation, even better massage and extras! Gorgeous body and large soft tits. I hardly ever go over that way, so never went back. No idea if she is still there. Would have been a year or more ago.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    From another thread, this girl from Scarlet Harem looks rather interesting.... I know - not really a ML, but could be a good experience?

https://scarletharem.com.au/lady/veg...scarlet-harem/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...GE-therap.html

She's definitely not new to town, I started seeing her a few years ago. Haven't been back since I moved pretty far away from Windsor, but she was a really good massage.
    Pics are close to what she looks like, can be a little stand offish first couple of times, but she's good VFM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw the Windsor girl last year, massage table was bare, no towel on it, nothing, below my hygiene expectations. Had the TV on and watched during massage/extras. Nice ass but not for me.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast