Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ebony massage girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    I just noticed she's updated her ad and now includes the nude option. Plus added a pic that beautifully shows off her best asset. I may see her again when in the area, but half hour booking only.
    As long as she is nude for most of the hour I would go to see her. I've had a few girls lately who get naked and then want to put their clothes back on after half an hour. From now on I'll be asking if they are naked for most of the hour otherwise I'll decline.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    As long as she is nude for most of the hour I would go to see her. I've had a few girls lately who get naked and then want to put their clothes back on after half an hour. From now on I'll be asking if they are naked for most of the hour otherwise I'll decline.
    you are paying her to be naked. if she puts her clothes back on, you should be able to take your money back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exflux View Post
    you are paying her to be naked. if she puts her clothes back on, you should be able to take your money back
    Yeah I should have said something but I let it go. One said she had to be dressed in case a customer came in to reception. Which happened. She left the room a couple of times. Really annoying when this happens. Interrupts the flow of the session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    new ad :

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...-Chocolat.html

is this the same person ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    I wondered why no prices on her site. The trouble is there obviously some idiots who wil pay this BS price.
    If you want go down to a Moorooka coffee shop on the main drag and sit for a few hours and just smile ....you never know your luck.
    4FoW2
    After visiting a provider decided to chill at coffee shop at Moorooka near crossing. Toasted ham, cheese and tomato swich and coffee was so so but every so often, dam look at that.
    There were a few mid 20's African girls dressed quite provocatively waltzing up and down. As I had just had a session was drained so didn't bother trying too hard to catch their attention.
    Stayed for about an hour and it was time well spent.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    After visiting a provider decided to chill at coffee shop at Moorooka near crossing. Toasted ham, cheese and tomato swich and coffee was so so but every so often, dam look at that.
    There were a few mid 20's African girls dressed quite provocatively waltzing up and down. As I had just had a session was drained so didn't bother trying too hard to catch their attention.
    Stayed for about an hour and it was time well spent.
    4FoW2
    which coffee shop is this ? i gotta try this ....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is pure BS like the rest of the ramblings, there is never a provocatively dressed african girl walking through Moorooka any more. I'm surprised you didn't throw a tantrum as usual?
    Alex, wth are you doing back here? Did you forget your new user name?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    which coffee shop is this ? i gotta try this ....
    Suppose clag brain wrote some more derogatory dribble again. Love the ignore function.
    To exflux...there is a coffee shop with outdoor seating near the lights crossing on the inbound side. You get a good view down that strip and also can see across to the bakery side.
    Now I'm not saying there are throngs of girls with bikinis walking up and down but when I was there I saw African girls that were wearing more clubbing pick up clothes than modest apparel.
    Sometimes half the fun is the expectation.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I lived out west I would stop at the Nandos on the way home and can confirm there would be some good variety of styles worn by the ladies walking around. Some fully covered, some in just trackies level casual but did see some young ones in some pretty hot get up occasionally.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    When I lived out west I would stop at the Nandos on the way home and can confirm there would be some good variety of styles worn by the ladies walking around. Some fully covered, some in just trackies level casual but did see some young ones in some pretty hot get up occasionally.
    is this in Moorooka ? or what suburb ? thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is this in Moorooka ? or what suburb ? thanks.
    Yeah. Along Beaudesert Rd.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thank you

i'll go take a look one day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So assuming there is a chance of a pick up in Moorooka. Where does one go to do the deed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...can-Queen.html
    I've been thinking about seeing this girl but the ad details seem to have changed, now she is an E cup and the photos have changed. Maybe given her phone to a friend? Anyone seen Jenna recently and has any info?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If you're thinking abouit African girl "L" at Goddess = yuk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...can-Queen.html
    I've been thinking about seeing this girl but the ad details seem to have changed, now she is an E cup and the photos have changed. Maybe given her phone to a friend? Anyone seen Jenna recently and has any info?
    The ass in the pictures belongs to Jenna. Her tits are a smallish handful and all the other details are as I remember them. As mentioned before she is an attractive girl, that's the one thing she has going for her. If you see her let me know how much access she allows.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    The ass in the pictures belongs to Jenna. Her tits are a smallish handful and all the other details are as I remember them. As mentioned before she is an attractive girl, that's the one thing she has going for her. If you see her let me know how much access she allows.
    Just seems odd that the ad says she is an E cup when she's nowhere near that according to you. Maybe she's had a boob job?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just seems odd that the ad says she is an E cup when she's nowhere near that according to you. Maybe she's had a boob job?
    Wow are you telling me they might have lied in the ad? Never seen that before, gee whiz times have changed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny blaze View Post
    Wow are you telling me they might have lied in the ad? Never seen that before, gee whiz times have changed
    As Kramer said in Seinfeld "you're way off". The ad she had before never mentioned being busty and now this new ad does. Just wondering about the discrepancy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast