Thread: Boiler alert.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Unhappy Boiler alert.

Afternoon gentleman,

I'm new here & looking for any friendly advice or recommendations on any MLS who might be under 40 yo & don't reek of tobacco smoke or sweat . I decided to try out Clara's in Chermside & what a mistake !! Was greeted at door & asked to wait in a room to meet who was available . There was only two available & neither could have been under 45. I opted for the second one for a 30 min massage with HJ for $50 & that was enough ! She used bugger all oil & smelt like an ashtray and it felt like sandpaper was being rubbed on my back. She then asked me to roll over after 20 minutes for finish & little Johnny wasn't keen at all. He wouldn't rise to the occasion & I don't blame him, so after 5 minutes of attempted manipulation I said I was done & thank you. Got dressed & got out as fast as I could. I will never go back there !!

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!

Cheers,

Benwah .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey mate,
    Heat to the new shop on Beerburum road 44 I think, the owner is 40 but tidy and great massage and finish,

Or in Morayfield road, just message the number and tell them you do not want a old lady. Book and don’t go in without booking or you will get stitched up.

Send me a message if you need more info

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Shame the girls at Clara's don't come close to matching the pics on Locanto. Been there once. Surely most guys go once and never go back, but if their price matched the quality of the girls, maybe it would pay off for all concerned.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been twice to Clara's both times to see ML called Baby. Both Taiwanese and about 15 years age difference between them. The 27yo was great ( one of those I use to measure other MLs ). The 45yo wasn't anywhere near as good but I'll give her credit, she tried hard.

Used to be an amazing ramen place underneath it too. Shame the massage shop didn't catch fire when the ramen place did.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    if u r wanting a massage with happy ending i suggest go to chloe at lawnton, rubs gentle non-smoker, clean place, try her. she's on locanto under massagers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Head down the road to Rode rd Wavell Height. There's a new Thai shop next to the bakery she's young and nice...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tales View Post
    Head down the road to Rode rd Wavell Height. There's a new Thai shop next to the bakery she's young and nice...
    A new Thai shop?? Pretty sure they've been there for quite a long time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tales View Post
    I've tried there before, both the front one and back one - they are either old or trans ... nothing new

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Might have to have another look

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorthud View Post
    Hey mate,
    Heat to the new shop on Beerburum road 44 I think, the owner is 40 but tidy and great massage and finish,

Or in Morayfield road, just message the number and tell them you do not want a old lady. Book and don’t go in without booking or you will get stitched up.

Send me a message if you need more info
    Hey, I'm interested in a bit of info on those two, moved up this way recently and looking for some new places.