Thread: Jay - gold star gfe experience, such a sweet girl

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Jay - gold star gfe experience, such a sweet girl

While variety is the spice of life I had to pay a repeat visit to see Jay. She was great the first visit but I was not. I came while she was putting on the condom. For the second shot I came on my chest while she went to get a condom. So I never got to enter that little puss.

She comes into the room all smiles. She’s a really gentle soul and she’s deaf, not that it matters. She joins me in the shower and gives me a thorough clean. I can imagine living like this in 20 years with a hot Chinese chick as nurse. I just enjoy.

Next thing you know she’s taking my cock in her mouth. This was my downfall last time. The site of this tiny chick kneeling down with my cock in her mouth is too much. I motion no more.

On to the bed I sit up and take her in my lap. Awesome dfk and just take it slow in a long embrace. Then we roll around on the bed. I lick her beautiful young nips then go for daty.

Ok I’m ready. Condom please. I enter Jay missionary and just hug her without moving. It’s the only way I’m not going to cum. Her pussy is tight and so inviting. Would have loved to look in the mirror but didn’t have one (but nice size room!)

This goes on for a while then I position her legs in seashell and go for it. I’m thrusting away looking into her eyes and falling in love. Oh oh boom. I cum. I lay down in a heap sweaty and exhausted.

I know girls don’t like it when us punters sweat so I voluntarily have a shower. She does too. Then it’s back to bed. More kissing then she goes to work on my nips - sensational. I motion I’m ready for bbbj and she gets to work. Lots of ball licking - so good. At one point I think she’s going to rim but she just throughly licks the bottom of my balls. Then on to the shaft taking me in. I move so my cock gets further into her mouth and she doesn’t flinch.

Ok I want to feel that pussy again. Condom on and she gets on top. She rides me while I move my head to get a good look at this young pussy on my thick white 51 year old cock. I just go with it not worrying about coming, getting flaccid or anything else. It doesn’t take too long then bam - I cum again.

Still got 15 mins on the clock so we talk via translater app. She’s from Hunan Province - recommends peanut noodles. She asks me where I’ve been in China. I tell her she makes me so happy like a lost puppy dog. I know it’s all a fantasy but for one hour it’s me and her against the world.

Her alarm goes off. I move to cuddle her and she gives me a big kiss and embrace. Shower, she helps with towel and clothes and I shuffle off satisfied.

If you haven’t seen Jay and like gfe rather than pse then you’re missing out. A rare sweet beauty.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Jay is so sweet. Last time I saw her she had tears in her eyes when I was leaving (maybe tears of joy that I was going)

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Jay is so sweet. Last time I saw her she had tears in her eyes when I was leaving (maybe tears of joy that I was going)
    You’re so funny, dude, but yes, Jay is such a sweet girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Yes, sweet Jay is on today, time to see her now~~~
    Call 0417888123
    Great new pics of Jay! First time I ever saw her she was in street clothes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Jay a few months ago and she was very good, I can take a little while to finish but she was enthusiastic and made me very comfortable.
    Conversation was obviously a bit difficult but shes very sweet and it was no problem.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    I saw Jay a few months ago and she was very good, I can take a little while to finish but she was enthusiastic and made me very comfortable.
    Conversation was obviously a bit difficult but shes very sweet and it was no problem.
    She is a sweetheart

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durtle View Post
    She is a sweetheart

True that!!!!! No doubt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    While variety is the spice of life I had to pay a repeat visit to see Jay. She was great the first visit but I was not. I came while she was putting on the condom. For the second shot I came on my chest while she went to get a condom. So I never got to enter that little puss.

She comes into the room all smiles. She’s a really gentle soul and she’s deaf, not that it matters. She joins me in the shower and gives me a thorough clean. I can imagine living like this in 20 years with a hot Chinese chick as nurse. I just enjoy.

Next thing you know she’s taking my cock in her mouth. This was my downfall last time. The site of this tiny chick kneeling down with my cock in her mouth is too much. I motion no more.

On to the bed I sit up and take her in my lap. Awesome dfk and just take it slow in a long embrace. Then we roll around on the bed. I lick her beautiful young nips then go for daty.

Ok I’m ready. Condom please. I enter Jay missionary and just hug her without moving. It’s the only way I’m not going to cum. Her pussy is tight and so inviting. Would have loved to look in the mirror but didn’t have one (but nice size room!)

This goes on for a while then I position her legs in seashell and go for it. I’m thrusting away looking into her eyes and falling in love. Oh oh boom. I cum. I lay down in a heap sweaty and exhausted.

I know girls don’t like it when us punters sweat so I voluntarily have a shower. She does too. Then it’s back to bed. More kissing then she goes to work on my nips - sensational. I motion I’m ready for bbbj and she gets to work. Lots of ball licking - so good. At one point I think she’s going to rim but she just throughly licks the bottom of my balls. Then on to the shaft taking me in. I move so my cock gets further into her mouth and she doesn’t flinch.

Ok I want to feel that pussy again. Condom on and she gets on top. She rides me while I move my head to get a good look at this young pussy on my thick white 51 year old cock. I just go with it not worrying about coming, getting flaccid or anything else. It doesn’t take too long then bam - I cum again.

Still got 15 mins on the clock so we talk via translater app. She’s from Hunan Province - recommends peanut noodles. She asks me where I’ve been in China. I tell her she makes me so happy like a lost puppy dog. I know it’s all a fantasy but for one hour it’s me and her against the world.

Her alarm goes off. I move to cuddle her and she gives me a big kiss and embrace. Shower, she helps with towel and clothes and I shuffle off satisfied.

If you haven’t seen Jay and like gfe rather than pse then you’re missing out. A rare sweet beauty.

You seem to be a regular.
    I haven’t seen any reports on C Lindy. Her pictures on website are beautiful.
    Anyone had experiences with her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherjim View Post
    Great new pics of Jay! First time I ever saw her she was in street clothes.
    The first time I was with C Jay she was wearing the outfit that she has on in her last photo in her profile.

I’ve think I’ve seen her over 10 times now, I’ve lost count at this point. She was the reason I decided to try this shop, her profile photos drove me crazy before I met her… Every now and then I always come back to see C Jay.. and if I see her in the hallway, I always end up seeing her later that week. Always 2 rounds she has never asked for round 3 like Patty, Paula or Cindy… but C Jay does provide 5/5 service.

I should really write a review for C Jay….

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bros, is Jay face slim or more round? Especially her jawline