Thread: K***y VIP

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

K***y VIP

Aasaa bbbb cc DDD eer
    Last edited by harry444; 06-03-2022 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Spelling

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Size 8+ is overweight for me and you don't mind size 12? Maybe I've been spoiled by HABs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I first met K***y at VIP Aspley, she also works at Virginia. She's from Nepal, looks Indian. Says she's 25. I never used to like Indian women, but I'm changing. She not skinny, just a little bit of baby fat, probably size 12. I don't like overweight at all, but I find her body nice. Nice personality, very pleasant, treated me well, which is important as I feel a bit self-conscious about my age. Went for the extra+ naked+ bodyslide, standard pricing. Allowed DATY for quite a long time. I've seen her twice since, but time to move on. May come back at a later date.
    has she worked at other places V####?
    If yes then sky,s the limit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    Size 8+ is overweight for me and you don't mind size 12? Maybe I've been spoiled by HABs
    Can I ask what is HABs?
    And while I'm at it, why all the acronyns and "***" on the Brisbane forums?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    HAB is hot Asian babe. Acronyms are just used a lot these days. The ** are just attempts at disguising ladies names. Too many things are illegal in QLD unfortunately.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Igni View Post
    HAB is hot Asian babe. Acronyms are just used a lot these days. The ** are just attempts at disguising ladies names. Too many things are illegal in QLD unfortunately.
    Interesting, thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Igni View Post
    And you think the authorities cant work it out in 2 mins with the ***. The authorities can do a lot more than you think, but its not a high priority.... just makes it harder for the punter

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    And you think the authorities cant work it out in 2 mins with the ***. The authorities can do a lot more than you think, but its not a high priority.... just makes it harder for the punter
    It's not that they can't figure it out, its that you've introduced reasonable doubt in any defense requirements. Could E*** be Emma, Elle, Emily, Eddie.... Makes it harder to pin specifics to someone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    It's not that they can't figure it out, its that you've introduced reasonable doubt in any defense requirements. Could E*** be Emma, Elle, Emily, Eddie.... Makes it harder to pin specifics to someone.
    What if there's only one girl whose name starts with "E" who works at the shop? No reasonable doubt there...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    What if there's only one girl whose name starts with "E" who works at the shop? No reasonable doubt there...
    And all you got to do is sms the shop and ask who is on and the send all the names and nationalities (most shops). I think Brisbane is a bit precious.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I first met K***y at VIP Aspley, she also works at Virginia. She's from Nepal, looks Indian. Says she's 25. I never used to like Indian women, but I'm changing. She not skinny, just a little bit of baby fat, probably size 12. I don't like overweight at all, but I find her body nice. Nice personality, very pleasant, treated me well, which is important as I feel a bit self-conscious about my age. Went for the extra+ naked+ bodyslide, standard pricing. Allowed DATY for quite a long time. I've seen her twice since, but time to move on. May come back at a later date.
    This girl sounds right up my alley. When I have enough posts under my belt I would love to chat to you more about it. Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She meets the description of someone who worked for some time in a popular shop. If so I always found the service enjoyable, a no mess girl.
    At this stage of my punting life cycle it's the variety, finding the next HAB or even the one who's not as hot but willing, like this girl.
    It's a bit like the other thread where Hogan's is encouraging us to find new arrivals. Go to new places and there will a new experience, drop some cash and see what you find. Some winners and some also rans, but that's the fun.
    RTG