I was hungry so stopped at Asian Star Brothel in Newcastle.

It was late and I asked to see the girls I saw Nancy and she wasn't too bad but I wanted to see all the girls. They brought Jenny out and she looked good. I took both and Jenny replied that she likes doubles.
Jenny is thai and has big jugs, and had a easy going personality, not shy, friendly.
Nancy seems a bit more timid, I think more self-conscious that Jenny is better, prettier, bigger boobs, etc.
Jenny gave me a CBJ that was pretty good, whilst Nancy licked my nipples and stuff.
Then Jenny climbed on top for Asian Cow Girl, and I played with her boobs. They are nice big jugs, natural. Big but not too big. Fun to play with.
I suggested Nancy to kiss and play with them but she wasn't down with lesbian stuff.
I then took Jenny doggy. Nancy climbed over her and put her boobs in my mouth.
I then had Nancy lay down under Jenny, taking Jenny in doggy style again.

We then changed positions again and Nancy wanted my cock insider her pussy, so I obliged her.
Jenny came behind me and I was hoped for her breasts to rub and push up against me, but she gently grabbed my balls and the base of my shaft and played with them and did some dirty talk telling me to fuck Nancy's pussy and to cum in Nancy's pussy. Which I did thanks.
Then I showered and each girl after me.

Jenny had DD cup-size IIRC. Nancy was B or something, more of a language barrier with her.