Thread: Russian v Ukraine

Senior Member(無間使者)

Russian v Ukraine

Tounge in cheek with an element of honesty.
    Wondering if there are any decent Russian girls out there who need some punishment.
    A shot in the eye for Ukraine, take that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    Tounge in cheek with an element of honesty.
    Wondering if there are any decent Russian girls out there who need some punishment.
    A shot in the eye for Ukraine, take that.
    About as funny as a burning orphanage, not a really appropriate comment at the moment...I don't think the average Russian is a fan of Putin's murderous invasion......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Posts of a immature 20-yo versus a mature adult.

A very small percentage of the population actually understands the reasons for war AND wants to go to war irrespective of the justifications behind it.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    Posts of a immature 20-yo versus a mature adult.

A very small percentage of the population actually understands the reasons for war AND wants to go to war irrespective of the justifications behind it.
    yup, just like America went to war with Iraq to steal Saddam's gold. now they've left the country in an even worse condition than before.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fi1teredglue View Post
    yup, just like America went to war with Iraq to steal Saddam's gold. now they've left the country in an even worse condition than before.
    Many people just believe the mainstream media for the story - not understanding the dynamics - The western world's have not been a good example in democracy regarding foreign powers.

However, watch the clips (thanks jjblows) and it was shocking to me the destruction of life - makes all of it feel like a total waste of human life - it really brings home how many of the middle eastern countries must feel and look - we have no idea really from our couches. Just my 2 cents....