Thread: T Rose - amazing experience!

Senior Member(無間使者)

T Rose - amazing experience!

I walked in Ginza one afternoon for a bit of adventure. The receptionist guys recommended T Rose. They also mentioned C Abby, I think. But they seemed really confident on T Rose skills so I decided to trust them: they were right! She is a top girl! I just realised after how popular she already is! I think I should still write a recent review.

I waited for her in the room a few minutes and she came in: smiling and happy girl, always a good sign. She is 30-35yo (maybe more who knows). I must admit she has a masculine face (I saw some guys think she might be a TS which I don't think she is ahah, but who cares). Still she is beautiful with these HUGE tits! The biggest I ever touched! It might be a bit too big though. So overall she looks really good but a bit too thick for me (not fat but not slim).

Shower together where she initiated a lot of DFK (she is really into it the full session). Then some dirty BBBJ with good eye contact. Perfect!

On the bed she smashed my face with her boobs and I ate them! Amazing feeling! After a nice BBBJ (feeling not exceptional but really PSE style) I CIM. This felt so good! She quickly cleaned (way faster than some girl brushing their teeth for ages after the first CIM) and joined me on the bed for the usual chat. She has really good attitude and seems smart.

Round 2, she rode me hard in cow girl after some 69. A bit of FOAM but it's ok. Her pussy is not tight enough for my small little one so I can last quite some time! Some mish with a lot of a DFK then doggy. So good to have her in doggy! She looks at you in the mirror licking her lips with her tongue. I blew in the dom.

P.S: She said she doesn't do Rimming. So if it is really your thing maybe see someone else.

Overall: the best I ever saw! Really PSE and she seems to enjoy it! Excellent attitude! This is exactly the kind of experience I look for with a WL! I can't recommend her enough!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty sure she is working as Naomi at M5 now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review, how tall would you say she is?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember my first time with Rose when she was at 42 as Leila. If I could choose to die it would be by those amazing huge boobs. Might have to see her again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuRin View Post
    Pretty sure she is working as Naomi at M5 now
    If this is true, I shot myself in the foot not booking her the other day and rocking up for the line up instead

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xse3n3rgy View Post
    Thanks for the review, how tall would you say she is?
    I don't know I'm bad at guessing that.
    I would say she is 160-165cm. Normal height, not small not tall.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know where is she now? Don’t see her name on n5 and 278.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review surething91

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw her a few times in Jan & Feb. She mentioned that she's getting bum surgery soon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by firefox0303 View Post
    Saw her a few times in Jan & Feb. She mentioned that she's getting bum surgery soon.
    Implants in her bum? Seriously? The problem with many girls who have had plastic surgery is that they dont know when to stop. It simply gets out of control later.