Thread: Lena @ 45 George

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lena @ 45 George

May 29 2023

just posting a quick AR for Lena as most of her reviews are from back before COVID happened

She is the same girl that I saw on line up from way back in 2019-2020ish (can't fully remember)

For the price point of 100/half 140/45 and 170/hour on a Standard service can't really fault her

Service:
    I'd say 9/10
    She does CG very well and also reverse CG. She have those mad hip control and that got me excited as I was holding onto her natural E cups

Looks:
    Natural E cups
    Her face is a bit older than I expected. If you look at other reviews they say shes in her 20s, but I think its more accurate to say shes around 30-35.
    She got that milf look on her (me being younger I enjoyed it and this is a compliment).
    Everything else in the photos are quite accurate. Playing with those tits alone are worth the price but I only wish she does Diamond

WIR?

Maybe, for the price point I'd probably go again if im short on cash. But if not I prefer girls that does Diamond since I'm more of a DFK/DATY guy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    the photos are taken nearly 10 years ago and the descriptions are likely to be the same