Thread: Campsie Brighton Massage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Campsie Brighton Massage

Hi guys, my first post here. I went to Campsie Brighton Massage on Monday after a workout to let out some steam. Went in and was seen by a cute girl who asked if I want a massage or a massage with extra.

1hr massage = $60
    1hr massage inc everything = $130

I didn't ask her what was included in that everything but I saw an A4 paper on the wall says: No Sex. So then I was just expecting some body slide.

I wasn't shown any lady at all but was just told to wait in the room for about 10 minutes until this Chinese girl in her late 20s or early 30s coming in, and introduced herself as Coco.

The massage was great, she got strong hands, but it only lasted about 20 minutes. She then took off her clothes and started with rubbing her nipples on my back and licking my back and bum (no rimming). This got me excited and she asked me to turn over. She then asked if I wanted a natural service and I said no and she giggled. So I guess for you punters who wish to live your sex lifes dangerously can take her offer on this one. I would assume you will need to pay her extra. So without further a do, she put a cap on me and started blowing me for about 5 minutes, her tongue work was so great and got me really hard. She then got on top of me, we went on missionary, side missionary, and I finished it with a doggie. We got about 15 minutes to spare but then I decided to call it a night as I walked in quiet late too. Below is my scores

Monday 22nd August 2022 - 08:30pm
    Name: Coco
    Face: 7
    Body: 7
    Massage: 8 (I wish I could have longer)
    BJ: 9
    FS: 9 ( I can feel her pussy squeezing )
    Attidude: 8
    Repeat: Maybe no. I want to try the others

Thanks.

-Vanilla-

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey mate, what's the address of this shop?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by seon9999 View Post
    Hey mate, what's the address of this shop?
    184 Brighton Av, Campsie