Thread: BB Raw Diamond

Senior Member(無間使者)

BB Raw Diamond

I believe I have discovered a gem. Checked out the local Thai massage shop at Drummoyne again today, and mamasan Vicky introduce me to a new girl BB. Mamasan is super cute and I would love to have a session with her (too bad she rejects me everytime). Vicky asked me to be nice to BB, because it's her first day at the shop and she is new to the industry.

Walked into the curtained room and got myself comfortable in the ultra wide massage bed and BB came within a few minutes. She took my breath away at the first sight. She probably had some work done on her face (nose etc) and she is beautiful! Super shy girl and we got chatting.

She is new to Australia and have been working in Thai restaurant around Sydney. Friend introduce her to RNT and she doesn't enjoy it at the moment but money is good. Super friendly girl and her English was definitely better than I expected for a FOB (Fresh off boat) ML.

Actual massage skills were poor, used too much oil and was kinda of all over the place. She apologised and said she is still learning but will try her best to make me happy. I asked her for extras and she said only NHJ are available at the moment. What a shame, because I would love to be the first customer to pump this newbie.

She undressed shyly and keep her bottom underwear on. I asked politely for her to remove it and she rejected my request. Said she doesn't feel confident at the moment but will do it next time (am I getting played here?). Part 2 was very average, she tried her best but I don't think she knows what she is doing yet (lacking experience). There is only one speed and that is fast/hard till the end. She did not try to angle or cover the final moment and I almost splash myself in the face.

Overall, it felt amazing to witness a newbie in action. BB has lots to learn to be successful in this job and I would love to be part of her journey. Would check up on her regularly for tips and experience her improvements - hopefully be the first person for part 3. Tipped her generous for her amateur service today and hope she will remember me for an upgraded service next time we meet.

Provided feedback to mamasan Vicky and asked her to join us next time to show BB how to do part 2 and 3! Be nice to her and don't scare her away boys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Too funny. I thought I’d give this shop a first time run today and yep I landed BB too.
    Definitely first day. If I didn’t know better I would’ve swore it was her first day naked with a guy.
    Looks yeah she got a cute face and slim body.
    Will she be here next week - as much as I’d like to play the brand new to industry - wanna be the so called first to bang her- I highly doubt it.
    At least I got the undies off her!
    If she does come back next week and your happy to burn some cash for the sake of spending time with a girl so raw and just so sexually unaware for an ML then take a shot. This girl even needs to be taught how to do a HJ she’s so raw.
    It was so bizarre and comical at times it was cute.
    Shop is good, rear entrance, big rooms, last room private and some big bangin tables.
    No she is not the girl in the WeChat photo either boys!
    One of those memorable experiences…. that’s punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    Too funny. I thought IÂ’d give this shop a first time run today and yep I landed BB too.
    Definitely first day. If I didnÂ’t know better I wouldÂ’ve swore it was her first day naked with a guy.
    Looks yeah she got a cute face and slim body.
    Will she be here next week - as much as IÂ’d like to play the brand new to industry - wanna be the so called first to bang her- I highly doubt it.
    At least I got the undies off her!
    If she does come back next week and your happy to burn some cash for the sake of spending time with a girl so raw and just so sexually unaware for an ML then take a shot. This girl even needs to be taught how to do a HJ sheÂ’s so raw.
    It was so bizarre and comical at times it was cute.
    Shop is good, rear entrance, big rooms, last room private and some big bangin tables.
    No she is not the girl in the WeChat photo either boys!
    One of those memorable experiencesÂ…. thatÂ’s punting.
    Lol I guess I have to try again just to get the undies off her! The thrill of getting FS in massage shop and experiencing 'fresh' ML was my highlight of punting. BB was so raw that I was laughing for the rest of the day.

The shop managed to uploaded a photo of her on the forum this afternoon.

Banned
    2/187a Victoria Rd, Drummoyne NSW 2047 (entrance via Formosa St carpark)
    Thanks for visiting BB Archer & BJ Hunter. BB is still in training and are in excellent hands. Please come and visit her again!

Banned

Monday 7 March

Sexy BB is available for booking at 3.30pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Decided to revisit BB last week and was greeted with open arms. Booked an hour and settled the finance up front. The massage has improved but there are still rooms for improvement. Managed to get the undies off her this time and had a good view at her goodies. No FIV allowed but outside is ok. The transition tease definitely improved and really enjoyed the small talk.

Will definitely return and monitor her progress in the next few weeks. Saw another girl sitting outside the toilet, she might be worth checking out too.

Banned
    Thanks Archer for looking after BB.

Banned

Monday 21 March

Sexy BB is working today! Thank you everyone for looking after this new lady. She is getting lots of bookings now 😊

Banned
    [QUOTE=Archer;2334642]Lol I guess I have to try again just to get the undies off her! The thrill of getting FS in massage shop and experiencing 'fresh' ML was my highlight of punting. BB was so raw that I was laughing for the rest of the day...[QUOTE]

I had no problems having her remove her undies just after half way during the session. She was very sweet and friendly. We had a nice time chatting too. I had her lying next to me on the massage table and even got a bit of B2B slide. It was an enjoyable massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I had no problems having her remove her undies just after half way during the session. She was very sweet and friendly. We had a nice time chatting too. I had her lying next to me on the massage table and even got a bit of B2B slide. It was an enjoyable massage.
    I guess you must be a looker haha 🤣 saw a few girls from SBM working here (Maya, Yomi, Mina and Katie). Hopefully BB will learn from the pros and be amazing soon!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    [QUOTE=cuteguy;2350710][QUOTE=Archer;2334642]Lol I guess I have to try again just to get the undies off her! The thrill of getting FS in massage shop and experiencing 'fresh' ML was my highlight of punting. BB was so raw that I was laughing for the rest of the day...

Good on you brother
    How many visits to build up that intimate rapport?
    Nice to have someone lying next lol

Banned
    [QUOTE=Jumper;2350867][QUOTE=cuteguy;2350710]
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Lol I guess I have to try again just to get the undies off her! The thrill of getting FS in massage shop and experiencing 'fresh' ML was my highlight of punting. BB was so raw that I was laughing for the rest of the day...
    Good on you brother
    How many visits to build up that intimate rapport?
    Nice to have someone lying next lol
    First visit and she was lying next to me like a sweet girlfriend. I forgot to say we were cuddling too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BB is making a lot of noise here… looks like I have to come to see what’s the fuss muhahah. Anyway I like the back room with that abnormally big massage table, very comfy.

Banned

Monday 28 March

Sexy and adorable BB is roster for today! Come and experience her naughtiness

Banned

Friday 8 April

BB is now working Fridays at Sari Thai! Come down and enjoy her sexy routine before the weekend

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any recent reviews on BB? This stupid rain is a mood killer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    I guess you must be a looker haha �� saw a few girls from SBM working here (Maya, Yomi, Mina and Katie). Hopefully BB will learn from the pros and be amazing soon!
    Are you sure Katie works as a ML here?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Are you sure Katie works as a ML here?
    She is on shop roster today!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good on you for keep trying bro. I would give up after the first session

Banned

Winter Special

Come & experience a great massage with our experienced girls and enjoy a $10 discount for 45 minutes! WeChat booking are recommended 🥰