Thread: Nadia : Good Times

Junior Member(有D料到)

Red face Nadia : Good Times

Establishment : 200 Stanmore Massage
    Wechat ID: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048

I always get good vibes when visiting shop. I love to put my bro on that second hole . I have seen Nadia multiple times here. Mostly on Mondays and occasionally on Wednesdays. She claims Thai + Laos mix. However, I feel that she is from Laos. Nadia is quite tall, busty and bit dark comparted to other working girls here. She always gives a good hug in the beginning.

Initially, Nadia provides good firm massage on the back. During the back massage she will reach your brother quite often, which I really enjoy and meantime I keep feeling her bump. Then some hot towel, a lot of teasing and some b2b.

Then when I flip over, Nadia goes into her baby suits. She starts kissing all over the body and very comfortable in handling my brother and balls. Always she keeps an eye contact which is good. Nadia is always willing to provide LFK/DFK without any extras. This is the reason for me to do multiple visit on her . More extras available if you are willing to throw some pineapples. Had different types of extras on my multiple sessions. However, on my 1st visit extras were limited.

Should see her again soon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtom69 View Post
    Establishment : 200 Stanmore Massage
    Wechat ID: stanmore200

I always get good vibes when visiting shop. I love to put my bro on that second hole . I have seen Nadia multiple times here. Mostly on Mondays and occasionally on Wednesdays. She claims Thai + Laos mix. However, I feel that she is from Laos. Nadia is quite tall, busty and bit dark comparted to other working girls here. She always gives a good hug in the beginning.

Initially, Nadia provides good firm massage on the back. During the back massage she will reach your brother quite often, which I really enjoy and meantime I keep feeling her bump. Then some hot towel, a lot of teasing and some b2b.

Then when I flip over, Nadia goes into her baby suits. She starts kissing all over the body and very comfortable in handling my brother and balls. Always she keeps an eye contact which is good. Nadia is always willing to provide LFK/DFK without any extras. This is the reason for me to do multiple visit on her . More extras available if you are willing to throw some pineapples. Had different types of extras on my multiple sessions. However, on my 1st visit extras were limited.

Should see her again soon
    Thanks for the review. Will definitely add Nadia to my list!

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Thanks for come to visit all Trem at 200 PARAMATA ROAD stanmore 2048
    Very lovely good review
    Hope to take care of you again soon
    Thanks Ada ❤️❤️
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks nice review
    On my list

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️Sunday Beautiful ❤️❤️
    Pinky (Beautiful Uni Girl)
    Thailand, C cups 160cm, slim, smooth silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8-9

Mickey ( Beautiful Friendly Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 169cm, slim, milky silk skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Mimi (Thailand Cute Uni Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 165cm, Curvy body smooth silky skin, age 25, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Nadia (Sexy Super Model)
    Thailand, B cups 165cm, Medium , milky silk skin, age 26, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for sharing good AR
    This shop has many beautiful ladies