Thread: K Lily

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Lily

Establishment: N5M
    Date of Visit : 18.03.2022

Person's Name: Lily (K)
    Size/shape: Skinny Korean girl, slim and thin body.
    White skin as smooth as silk.
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean decent English
    Services Provided:.
    Shower together, BBBJ, DFK, DATY, 69

Came in without booking beforehand, initially wanted to try Boa but she was busy for another hour. Recommended to give Lily a try, in which no regrets.

Lily has a nice curvy body, pretty face with big eyes and short blonde hair.

Sat in my room waiting for her, Lily comes in and invites me to come in for a shower with her first, gave me a good tease while washing my little brother.

Such a nice smoothe body with decent size boobs, i'd say it's about B cup, nice clean shaved pussy.

On to the bed, where I decide to take initiative and go down on her first, gave her a good licking while playing with her nipples. Can't tell if she was enjoying it as she didn't quite moan but can tell she was breathing quicker than normal.
    After a good 10 minuts or so she decided to return the favour by giving me a good BBBJ, no teeth but can geel her tongue gliding up and down my shaft. Almost blew my load but based on her decription I know CIM was not listed, so I didn't want to take the risk of upsetting her, and held it in and said let's fuck.

She straddle on top of me and gave me a good ride for awhile, but again no moaning whatsover, didn't feel like she was very enthuastic about it and such, she then asked if I wanted to do doggy, decided to give her a good pump from behind until I flip her around and fucked her missionary while DFK her, again was not very enthuastic about it then decided to move her legs up to my shoulders while fucking her.

Her pussy felt tight and wet, it was good feeling and after while I blew my load.

Had a bit of time left, so decided to lay there with her while chatting for a bit and asked her for another BJ, in which she was smiled and agreed to do so. Blew my load but not CIM, more so on to her hands, which still felt great.

Time was up, quickly rinsed off and gave Lily a hug and kiss and off I went.

Would recommended Lily, she was good at servicing and all, but during sex I think she may need a bit more enthusiasm, just to spice it up. I mean that's my go to anyway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you haven't managed to book Boa and that was a miss, make sure you don't let it slip. She's a missile

Lily working today~~