Establishment : 200 Stanmore Massage
Wechat ID: stanmore200
Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048

I always get good vibes when visiting shop. I love to put my bro on that second hole . I have seen Nadia multiple times here. Mostly on Mondays and occasionally on Wednesdays. She claims Thai + Laos mix. However, I feel that she is from Laos. Nadia is quite tall, busty and bit dark comparted to other working girls here. She always gives a good hug in the beginning.

Initially, Nadia provides good firm massage on the back. During the back massage she will reach your brother quite often, which I really enjoy and meantime I keep feeling her bump. Then some hot towel, a lot of teasing and some b2b.

Then when I flip over, Nadia goes into her baby suits. She starts kissing all over the body and very comfortable in handling my brother and balls. Always she keeps an eye contact which is good. Nadia is always willing to provide LFK/DFK without any extras. This is the reason for me to do multiple visit on her . More extras available if you are willing to throw some pineapples. Had different types of extras on my multiple sessions. However, on my 1st visit extras were limited.

Should see her again soon