Isn't that a brothel?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Isn't that a brothel?
    No, it used to be a synagogue but now its a Hillsong Church

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Hahaha, that cracks me up.

Just be careful you don't catch the happy clap.

WayneK
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Plenty of singing and dancing there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr View Post
    Hahaha, that cracks me up.

Just be careful you don't catch the happy clap.

WayneK
    The 'happy clap'!!!
    That's made my day!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A warning, got hustled here. Partly my own fault for believing the papasan’s guarantee that Miko would do everything. Tiny, cute young Japanese, thought I’d struck gold. Into the shower and complaints began about how the plumbing in Australia is inferior to Japan. Yeah, ok. Cupped her small breasts…told not allowed. Hand to waxed pussy not allowed either. Towelled myself down and onto bed. Cold fish, no interaction. No kissing. Tried lower down, legs closed around my knees. Had been told shes does good with BBBJ. No, doesnt do. Ok, what about sex? She fires back: “how much you pay downstairs?” “$320 for diamond service,” I reply. “Too cheap, give me $300.” At this point i realised I’d been played for a fool. Miko’s coquettish geisha act had dissolved into the hardened face of a street hustler. Didn’t see the point of getting anything out of the episode. Dressed and told Chris what had happened. It was all my fault, apparently. Won’t be gracing this establishment ever again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    A warning, got hustled here. Partly my own fault for believing the papasan’s guarantee that Miko would do everything. Tiny, cute young Japanese, thought I’d struck gold. Into the shower and complaints began about how the plumbing in Australia is inferior to Japan. Yeah, ok. Cupped her small breasts…told not allowed. Hand to waxed pussy not allowed either. Towelled myself down and onto bed. Cold fish, no interaction. No kissing. Tried lower down, legs closed around my knees. Had been told shes does good with BBBJ. No, doesnt do. Ok, what about sex? She fires back: “how much you pay downstairs?” “$320 for diamond service,” I reply. “Too cheap, give me $300.” At this point i realised I’d been played for a fool. Miko’s coquettish geisha act had dissolved into the hardened face of a street hustler. Didn’t see the point of getting anything out of the episode. Dressed and told Chris what had happened. It was all my fault, apparently. Won’t be gracing this establishment ever again.
    That's fucked Wayne. Just to be clear, this happened recently?

If yes, you've probably saved a bunch of guys here from making the same mistake.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    That's fucked Wayne. Just to be clear, this happened recently?

If yes, you've probably saved a bunch of guys here from making the same mistake.
    Played out last night, early this morning at 1:00 on 12 December. Got an unsolicited message on WeChat spruiking Miko with photos. She is genuinely young, cute, tiny Japanese. Pretty, about 150 cm, 35 kg. Chris, the papasan, assured me, as he gushed, that she was up for everything. It was all too good to be true. A classic hustle. I haven’t come across such a play in a sydney brothel since before they were legalised. Common in places were prostitution is illegal. I had a very similar experience once in Hawaii. But really strange to be so blatantly ripped off in Sydney’s competitive market. Stupid really. They lost a good customer and by writing this review lots will know of their dishonesty.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Thanks for letting us know, Wayne. That is just unacceptable. $320 is not a small amount to end up with shit service like that. It's no different from robbing you cos you end up with nothing to show for paying that money. Heck, it's even worse, you lose time and effort going there!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree, that's out an out theft. They'll never get a dollar from me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    Agree, that's out an out theft. They'll never get a dollar from me.
    It is theft. Bought a service in good faith. Service not delivered. It’s a breach of contract. As I say, common practice where prostitution is illegal; because the pimps have you in a pincer threat. Really nasty stuff. One of the many reasons for legalising brothels. Got a good mind to report this place to consumer affairs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Posted this in the Miko thread but as I read more it's making me want to hulksmash so here's a warning to others.

A little conflicted in writing this but had an experience that whilst dissimilar, means I'll never be back. Exotic option on the menu and as I've had a good run in the past paid upfront $200 for 30mins diamond. Into the room and the girl is not representative of the pics at all, no breasts to speak of and covered in scars from burns (if you know, you know).

What made up for things is that she was a genuinely lovely person and we got on well, there was just no physical attraction so I pounded her six ways to Sunday. Dude at reception couldn't give two shits.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Damn, and here I was tempted to see some girls there, but I think it's best to skip the visit until they clean themselves up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I actually had a long chat to reception. Foureye tattooed Chinese looking guy. He seemed genuine about what he s talking about, but I never went ahead as the infamous Fiona was a 2 hour wait

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    I actually had a long chat to reception. Foureye tattooed Chinese looking guy. He seemed genuine about what he s talking about, but I never went ahead as the infamous Fiona was a 2 hour wait
    Pretty sure that’s Chris, the pimp who colluded with the scam. He is an all hale well met sort. We had a long chat about the Chinese economy and politics, his uni days, Japanese soapy bars, while I waited for Miko to “ready herself.” Then, when Miko had demanded double payment after the viewing, Chris was still chatty. He calmly explained to me that he facilitates me meeting the girl, that’s all. What she will or will not do in the room is between us. His response to me pointing out he had assured me “she’ll do everything” was to say “manage your expectations.” Again, when I asked for a refund, I was given the “your expectations,” retort. It was literally like arguing with a brick wall.

In one sense he is right. It’s all up to the working girl. Nobody can and should get her to do anything she doesn’t want to do. Miko made it clear that she was not going to touch me, or have sex, unless I doubled the $320 I had paid Chris.

But of course, 127 is a brothel, selling sex services. Miko knowingly works there and knowingly agreed to see me in the room alone. She hustled me and did not provide the service I had, in good faith, paid for. One might mount a feminist argument that she was getting one back against all the women who have been exploited in brothels. But that’s pretty flimsy. She acted in bad faith.

Chris is the real devil in this. He solicited me. Procured money with a promise, then refused to accept responsibility for non-delivery of service.

Just avoid the place. Plenty of honest businesses around. No need to throw money at petty thieves.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    This Miko lady comes across as a desperate private WL trying to get "business" by posing as a lower priced WL in a shop. She's probably trying to get her private rate of $500+ from working in a shop, judging from the money she's asking for. If that fails, at least she gets half of that rate for doing nothing, or so she thinks. It's a very risky manoeuvre. Not everyone will walk away and let it go.

Crazy desperate way to make money if you ask me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The girl alone is not the problem, the attitude of the manager is the problem.
    Imagine the business lost from the way this was handled by management.
    I can’t think of a reason to go there until after a new owner takes over