Thread: 7 Cowper vs Ginza.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

7 Cowper vs Ginza.

I'm coming down from Qld for a good time and have been checking out reviews on this site first. Question. Which is best. Ginza looks great, but from what I can determine, 7 Cowper is $100 cheaper. I don't need a gorgeous girl, just slim and attractive. Any advice appreciated.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Fucken Queenslanders can go to 7 Cowper
    You cunts cost us the federal election and we have had Scomo and his corrupt government for the last 3 years. Fuck youse.

That’s a hard one to compare, don’t know how to begin !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    7 Cowper? You can’t compare Cowper with anyone else, they’re on another level man.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    it really depends on where you are staying, if you are staying in the CBD, than no need to take a 45 minute train trip out west,
    try 69 Liverpool St, Sydney, full service, $180, Massage $125 per hour, there are a number of different alternatives that don't advertise on this site

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Oh dude no. Just... just no.
    Is this a wind up?
    I've never been to Ginza, but I HAVE been to 7 Cowper. Once. It's not even the best in Granville, let alone worthy of comparison to top shops. You only need slim and attractive? Not guaranteed there my friend.
    If you're staying in the city you need not venture too far at all.

Don't travel all the way out to Granville just for 7. You'll be disappointed.
    City area has so many damn shops, not all as pricey as Ginza either. 5 Star, Riley 359, 206 Commonwealth, 429 Pitt, 127 Regent, Tiffany, 382 Pitt, 666 Waterloo, 57 Resevoir and so on. Or head down to Marrickville for N5M. Or the shops in Alexandria, Annandale and so on.
    And before anyone els3 mentions it, 12 Bellevue. You wont get young. You won't get attractive. But you will get cheap and value for money apparently...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Maybe OP ought to be asking what are the better shops in the same price bracket as 7 Cowper, instead of trying to compare it to Ginza.
    $150/hr shops... Which one is the best?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    7c is all grannys, shit service .. any other shop you go will be much better than 7c. Not worth it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Artarmon 78a and Bonz are 2 places where you can punt decent at 150/hr mark. If you are ok with milfs aging towards gilfs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Everyone have to experience Cowper at least once. From that house to those pink rooms and the ladies

Cowper is only worth it if you see Lucy. Would not bother with any of the rest.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Cowper is only worth it if you see Lucy. Would not bother with any of the rest.
    There are atleast 100 girls you will find for the same price at half her age. My experience was reasonably bad with her, cbj for less than 5 mins and asked me to f on a 30 mins session. Waste of money, and she really do look too old.

Quote Originally Posted by puntingparadise View Post
    There are atleast 100 girls you will find for the same price at half her age. My experience was reasonably bad with her, cbj for less than 5 mins and asked me to f on a 30 mins session. Waste of money, and she really do look too old.
    YMMV - I've seen her many times and consistently got BBBJ and DD. She's been extensively reviewed here as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I'm coming down from Qld for a good time and have been checking out reviews on this site first. Question. Which is best. Ginza looks great, but from what I can determine, 7 Cowper is $100 cheaper. I don't need a gorgeous girl, just slim and attractive. Any advice appreciated.
    Mate go to Ginza, 7 Cowper is filled with old ladies and the place looks like 3rd world country brothel. If you are budget punter like me then just head 10 mins from their 185 military road Guildford, it is $100/30 mins and $170/hr, girls here you find mainly Thai and Chinese young WL's and place was renovated few months ago so it is much cleaner and you get larger selection during lineups

Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Mate go to Ginza, 7 Cowper is filled with old ladies and the place looks like 3rd world country brothel. If you are budget punter like me then just head 10 mins from their 185 military road Guildford, it is $100/30 mins and $170/hr, girls here you find mainly Thai and Chinese young WL's and place was renovated few months ago so it is much cleaner and you get larger selection during lineups
    thanks for the tip bro!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post

I second 185. Had many good times here. You won't be disappointed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pingers View Post
    I second 185. Had many good times here. You won't be disappointed
    been twice, enjoyed both. Would recommend