Thread: Nui Nui at 78a - a very good GFE session

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Nui Nui at 78a - a very good GFE session

Person's Name : Nui Nui

Establishment : 78a Artarmon

Month/Year of Visit : March 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Artarmon Brothel & Adult Sex Service | Artarmon 78A Brothel

Phone : 9904 7336

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, reverse CG, doggie, mish, CIM

Size/shape : Quite pretty, tallish, slim, B/C-cups, unshaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a very good GFE session with a lovely girl

My experience/comments : Lulu told me a couple of weeks ago that she had a new girl starting, only on Tuesdays, but I couldn’t make it last week so I made sure I called yesterday to book her. And I’m glad I did because when I arrived this morning Lulu told me Nui Nui was booked solid until 6pm.

It was busy in there when I arrived, with Lulu juggling the punters as they arrived and departed, and she asked me to wait in the girls’ day room where I had a brief chat with the lovely (and very accommodating) Bella before she went off to see some lucky punter. Then a girl I didn’t recognise came in. It was Nui Nui so I told her that I’d booked her.

We had to wait a moment while another customer went along the corridor and then Lulu took my hand and led me to the room and she told me to shower.

I was just coming out of the shower when Nui Nui arrived and she immediately grabbed my cock and dragged me to the bed.

Nui Nui is tallish and quite pretty and was wearing a short, black dress. She was immediately affectionate, hugging and kissing and stroking me as I tried to dry myself.

She then stripped – slim figure with natural B/C-cups and an untamed bush. There was a tattoo over her left breast but it might be a temporary stick-on.

I sat on the edge of the bed and we kissed some more before Nui Nui squatted in front of me and started sucking me whilst making lovely eye-contact.

I soon had to lie down and she continued her very good BBBJ. She started slowly and very sensually with no teeth, good swirly tongue-action, plenty of saliva and no interruptions. She gradually went faster but it did get very slightly toothy as she tried to go deeper but not too bad.

After a good while I suggested some 69. Nui Nui was quiet at first before warming up a couple of times but she didn’t cum. And my hand was immediately removed when I went for some FIV.

Nui Nui dismounted and said she wanted to fuck but I asked for some more BJ first. “Then we fuck and can I then cum in your mouth?” “No problem” she said.

Time was moving on so I asked Nui Nui to get a condom and we started with some cowgirl and she rode me very well, mostly Asian-style, with lovely facial expressions and more DFKing.

She then swivelled round, whilst still impaled, for some reverse CG.

I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. Nui Nui is quite tall but she squatted low to make it just the right height and was soon saying she was cumming.

This was great and I had to keep slowing down to stop myself from cumming and Nui Nui then moved to have one foot on the floor. I fingered her arsehole but was quickly asked to stop when I went for some insertion.

I needed a brief pause to avoid over-heating so I got her to lie down for some mish.

This was also great as she was making all the right noises and urging me on with her legs in the air as we kissed some more. I could have finished like that but I wanted the CIM ending so I lay down and Nui Nui removed the condom and sucked me again.

It wasn’t long before I came in her mouth. She spat in a tissue and then wrapped a towel around herself and briefly left the room to get her toothbrush.

After a quick wash, Nui Nui returned to the bed and we had a chat in the few remaining minutes.

She said she was from Shanghai and has been here for three years, but her English is very limited. She said she works at 78a only on Tuesdays and also works in MPs in Campsie and Burwood (HJs only).

Nui Nui offered me a massage but a glance at the clock told me that time was up so I said I’d shower.

Lulu came into the room (she keeps doing that) and helped tidy up and she was smacking my bum while I dried myself.

I asked Lulu about any new girls (I’ve now been through the entire current roster at 78a and 116). She doesn’t have any lined up yet but she said she’d call me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review! Wasn't this place used to be a hj only shop not fs? Is this a shop right next to small Thai massage shop? I am confused.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks nice review
    Many activities and always some struggles which shop to visit in that area

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pic looks tempting! Thanks for the review my man

Shop Owner
    Artarmon 78A Brothel

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fred what age do you estimate the "accommodating Bella" to be?
    Planning a trip to Sydney.
    Thanks PN

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by penetration nation View Post
    Fred what age do you estimate the "accommodating Bella" to be?
    Planning a trip to Sydney.
    Thanks PN
    Here's my AR of Bella:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2270653

I guess she's around 40 (but I'm often wrong!!)

Fred

Shop Owner
    Artarmon 78A Brothel