Thread: anyone any intel on this gal ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

anyone any intel on this gal ?

meant to try this gal out :

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...-RED-HEAD.html

floods got to me and i could not travel and had to cancel. wonder if anyone else tried ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw that one, looks interesting. Her ad doesn't say what her rates are, could you let us know ? Cheers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If there are no prices, then I assume she is asking too much and take my business elsewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    saw her recently, text her and she will send you the prices- body is spot on age probably late 20s or very early 30s. face is much better in photo - beauty filter applied. she offered just about everything a guy wants including anal and deep throat, and something not every guy wants (but you dont have to take it)- if you have the stamina to fuck, she can take it every minute you are there. She doesnt short change time on you but she is busy and you cant sit there and chat for ever.

She is a heavy cigarette smoker and i assume occasionally something harder than that but I wouldnt call her a druggie. The smoker breath is a bit of turn-off for me. She is a thinner version of the Sea with less of the sexiness but more of no-nonsense fuck until you exploit kind of girl and maybe even more if you can go second round. Hope this helps someone out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    saw her recently, text her and she will send you the prices- body is spot on age probably late 20s or very early 30s. face is much better in photo - beauty filter applied. she offered just about everything a guy wants including anal and deep throat, and something not every guy wants (but you dont have to take it)- if you have the stamina to fuck, she can take it every minute you are there. She doesnt short change time on you but she is busy and you cant sit there and chat for ever.

She is a heavy cigarette smoker and i assume occasionally something harder than that but I wouldnt call her a druggie. The smoker breath is a bit of turn-off for me. She is a thinner version of the Sea with less of the sexiness but more of no-nonsense fuck until you exploit kind of girl and maybe even more if you can go second round. Hope this helps someone out
    thank you so much. i have an adverse reaction to cigarette smokes so this is a really good warning.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i also hate smoke breath

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by exflux View Post
    thank you so much. i have an adverse reaction to cigarette smokes so this is a really good warning.
    She performs better early afternoon. After 3pm. Figure it out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    She performs better early afternoon. After 3pm. Figure it out.
    have you had her ? is she worth the money ? she knows what she is doing, or robotic ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After 3pm ? would it be because she just woke up then ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexchinn View Post
    After 3pm ? would it be because she just woke up then ?
    First time was good, 4pm ish (maybe after having to pick up a little human). Second time was awful. Was 10pmish and she was cranky.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So a 3pm appointment will be the best
    Is she Incall or Outcall?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exflux View Post
    Sounds alright, what the heck are her rates though, and what does she charge for any extras like anal, BBBJ etc or is it a one price all holes kind of deal?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Walker View Post
    Sounds alright, what the heck are her rates though, and what does she charge for any extras like anal, BBBJ etc or is it a one price all holes kind of deal?
    Pse natural no holes barred cum as many time you like for the hour $550 30 min $250 1hr $350 short time 15 min $150 Blow and go 15 to 20 min $100 Erotic nude massage 1hr includes bj $200 30 min $120 45 min $150 Short time 20 min $100 Extras for $50 Bbbj, hot toy show �� 69

THIS IS A CUT-AND-PASTE

message was received as an MMS but i had to edit out the un-important bits