Thread: Thailand 2022

Thailand 2022

Hi all

I am keen for a punt holiday to Thailand around June 2022. I was wandering if you guys know the situation over there. I doubt the night will be vibrant as before. Does anybody know information?
    Thanks.

Sent from my CPH1719 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There will be more there than you want or can handle...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There's a bunch of forums much like this one (without some of the limitations) about different cities eg Bangkok, Pattaya. They have somewhat positive reports right now.

Just go to the regular spots... The action is still there, just with an earlier closing time now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of date now..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im going to Thailand on the 28th March for 42 nights, the usual places Bangkok Pattaya Phuket and Kanchanaburi, the travel insurance was around $ 380 with Cover Moore and that apparentley covers hospital charges if your forced into one if you test positive, i know it wont be as busy as 2 years ago but you can still have a good time and its better than going out in Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have just come back from an relaxed work trip to Bangkok, Thailand. I was there for two weeks. Lots of action, as usual in Bangkok. Massage ladies are enthusiastic on Sukhumvit Soi 23. Soi 7 on Sukhumvit Road is busy with girlie bars. The bars on Soi Nana are active and the Hillary Bar on Soi Nana has some good rock bands. Country Road bar on Soi Cowboy also has a good band. It is a nice place to take someone. All is great to see as Bangkok was a great night time entertainment and party place. The dancing girl bars in Patpong, Nana and Cowboy are still closed although I managed to find one that was operating undercover. Thermae Bar on Sukhumvit Road is operating as normal with less customers and fewer girls. The girls there are more friendly to Europeans these days as there are fewer Asian high paying customers with apparently, minimal needs.

I must admit that on this trip, I was a bit paranoid about Covid so I was more conservative than usual. The tourist was getting tested a few times and prior to return to Australia. The Thai entry criteria are now being eased with no quarantine on Day 5. All in all…highly recommended. I am back in Bangkok in late April, again for some work and some play.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post
    I have just come back from an relaxed work trip to Bangkok, Thailand. I was there for two weeks. Lots of action, as usual in Bangkok. Massage ladies are enthusiastic on Sukhumvit Soi 23. Soi 7 on Sukhumvit Road is busy with girlie bars. The bars on Soi Nana are active and the Hillary Bar on Soi Nana has some good rock bands. Country Road bar on Soi Cowboy also has a good band. It is a nice place to take someone. All is great to see as Bangkok was a great night time entertainment and party place. The dancing girl bars in Patpong, Nana and Cowboy are still closed although I managed to find one that was operating undercover. Thermae Bar on Sukhumvit Road is operating as normal with less customers and fewer girls. The girls there are more friendly to Europeans these days as there are fewer Asian high paying customers with apparently, minimal needs.

I must admit that on this trip, I was a bit paranoid about Covid so I was more conservative than usual. The tourist was getting tested a few times and prior to return to Australia. The Thai entry criteria are now being eased with no quarantine on Day 5. All in all…highly recommended. I am back in Bangkok in late April, again for some work and some play.
    thanks mate - appreciate the advice!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of date now..

Thanks guys much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post

cheers brother

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Stickmanbangkok newspaper has a good summary of what is happening this week in Bangkok and Pattaya

Thanks for the intel mate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    what about the procedures you need to travel outside of Australia, before it was just book your ticket and get on a plane, but i believe you need to apply to travel from department of home affairs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of date now..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    hogansheros with this government everything changes consistently and they are so slow to update there websites

Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    hogansheros with this government everything changes consistently and they are so slow to update there websites
    Everything seems to be easing.. I think Thailand will return to normal in a couple of months

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Stayed at the pier last month, you are allowed to enter thru the grand Californian DCA entrance it was amazing. We got in the park early and the best part for us was leaving mid day to go rest at the hotel and then head back. Def recommend for convenience if money is no issue. But yeah the cost. Without magic morning, I’m also not sure if it’s worth it. And if you are going to be in the parks from open to close every day, then the hotel is really just a rest stop. So CLICK TO BOOK right here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by heatherwillis View Post
    Stayed at the pier last month, you are allowed to enter thru the grand Californian DCA entrance it was amazing. We got in the park early and the best part for us was leaving mid day to go rest at the hotel and then head back. Def recommend for convenience if money is no issue. But yeah the cost. Without magic morning, I’m also not sure if it’s worth it. And if you are going to be in the parks from open to close every day, then the hotel is really just a rest stop. So CLICK TO BOOK right here
    I think you're lost mate!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this a sex fantasy land or a fantasia?