Thread: The games

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

The games

Sort of a report in a fashion
    Went to local MS didn't bother booking - out comes this cute little HK (she says) but wearing a mask. Ok so I naturally thought when things get interesting it comes off.
    Anyway pay my trial 30 mins and off we go. Now enough TT and encouragement to lead to option 2 so pay my 2 pines and we start. hang on mask is still on???? I enquire as to why and she says COVID.
    Anyway mask stays on and we carry on - I left happy as she was very cuddly and said all the right things and ending although just a nude handie was satisfactory. Boobs were accessible by hand and mouth but pussy no. So $140 ok for first time - by the way she was talking maybe more on offer next time.
    Now return a week later and book her.
    Before session starts I close door and explain before I pay money that pussy play, no mask and maybe more must be on the cards or I am not staying and lets forget the BS massage part.
    She agrees - so I pay for full hour but not extras - so we're laying on the table both naked and as we have an hour I think ok small talk 10 mins or so. Hang on mask still on???? Anyway she starts asking every question under the sun so a 10 min chat turns into a 20 min chat. Enough of this I reach for lower fun park and she says wait on gets up goes for oil and then comes back grabs my cock and goes to town. Pussy still way out of reach.
    Ok I'm out of here. I get up, told her briefly this is not we agreed , get dressed and proceed out the room. To the door which was locked, I unlock it and walk to my car.
    Funny she didn't protest, demand payment for extras, not that there was much time from me getting up to out the door.
    Now seems that this was her MO. Say all the right things lead them on and hope they will cough with the dough.
    Maybe mask should have been major red flag for me to walk first time.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I know the feeling mate some will come your way and some will give you the shits. Sometimes I just keep going to a few that treat me ok When you try a new girl out you don’t know which way it will go it’s frustrating and upsetting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll up this info as it is now out of date....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can the shop be named and shamed?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    in a wierd way, I want to try this shop lol. Is that wierd? care to share dets?
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would $10 for an on the spot rapid test get them to remove the mask?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Little massage house?