Thread: C-Stella very nice girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C-Stella very nice girl

I went to Ginza today and made an appointment with Stella, she was really good, she made me feel like a king, she is the best service of Chinese girls, I really enjoyed it, she was very good, let me return next time would want to find

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric lin View Post
    I went to Ginza today and made an appointment with Stella, she was really good, she made me feel like a king, she is the best service of Chinese girls, I really enjoyed it, she was very good, let me return next time would want to find
    that's very true mate, Ginza is a place where you might often to have some surprises, good punt.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How were her titties on that little frame?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Stella is Rui, a long time favourite of punters at Ginza.

She is also tall and slim, so not a small frame

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I booked and saw Stella yesterday, can confirm really good service, does whatever's needed to please you. As pointed out in many posts, she's very service oriented, has her own routine but she's happy to do whatever's requested and she does it well, very experienced a true

ShuRin is correct, she doesn't have a small frame, she's quite tall and slender without being too skinny. She has nice implants which hangs nicely and really soft, great view from when she's on top. Personal preference is for larger but hers would do, like C Lala and a few other girls her nipples are quite sensitive which is a bit disappointing but we're all there to have a good time. Worth noting she has stunning long legs and beautiful feet, if you're into those things.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ginza and ginza empire seem to have consistent reviews and good WL's guess I know where my next punt will be