Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Massage girls that actually enjoy sex

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Popular girl in a popular shop, who's retired now loved DATY so much she used just lay back, right off the bat and take the licking. 3 or 4 big O's later there was enough time to satisfy me and clean my face. I tipped 2p but it was never demanded.
    RTG

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I once had a girl who loved it - but they all do - I just add the bad ones for fillers…
    It’s a job and a way to take all the money you earn into their pockets - they are not as “wealthy” as you but will retire long before

In the mood any girl can put on a show - it’s good for business but with all the saviours trying to keep them gif themselves delaying their retirement that’s why they may not put on said show I mean real genuine moans

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If DATY is your thing and you enjoy the imparting of pleasure, it's not hard to weed out the fakes. There are the over the top moaners, and the ones who'll push you away claiming they've finished and too sensitive. Most just put on the show, get you off and out the door, don't forget the tip!
    The ones who really enjoy get really wet will encourage 2nd and 3rd O's and react genuinely, full on wetness, often squirting. Rare but amazing.
    It's the joy of punting to have these experiences with new and different girls.
    RTG

Senior Member(無間使者)
    no more DATY on ML's for me ...... one of them squirted on me. that foul smell. no more !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of date now..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexchinn View Post
    no more DATY on ML's for me ...... one of them squirted on me. that foul smell. no more !
    I had a regular who squirted a bunch. Played at my house during the original lockdown. She destroyed my couch with how much she could squirt. Good times.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    I had a regular who squirted a bunch. Played at my house during the original lockdown. She destroyed my couch with how much she could squirt. Good times.
    I had both oral squirt …which I agree is really weird and did not go back
    And a ML used to squirt so much it would soak the table and go onto the floor …wow she was the most amazing squirter…typical Asian she disappeared, sent me a message a year later saying she wanted to catch up and when I replied she never answered …

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Still a fuckwit I see

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHeisenberg View Post
    Given that 99% of members here are old, fat, disgusting, hairy men.. you will have to forgive me if I find it hard to believe that a pretty, slim, attractive Asian lady decided to jump on and ride your little cock for the fun of it while you sweated and grunted under her.

These things are things that only happened in your head or after parting with significant $.
    Still a fuckwit I see

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have just started going to some massage places and I am currently working on a hit list and who will do what. Always take a couple visits, went back to see 1 lady and the second time around was way better then the 1st.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Honestly it does happen with some of these mls but it’s a rarity in my book most massage and nhj You do get a pleasant surprise when it does. The ones that enjoy doing more than that are scarce and if they do it they don’t enjoy. It. That’s why I am going to Sydney for a week girls are all willing and cheap and friendly. Totally different in Brisbane

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yes the good old days of Apple

She loved it. Couldnt get enought!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow you have posted this everywhere 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmathew View Post
    Wow you have posted this everywhere 😂
    He has and apple went home to Korea soooo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Shes still in Brisbane

Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    He has and apple went home to Korea soooo
    Yes she went back a few times. It was part of her Student Visa. But she has been on with a guy from the car industry and another who was an Engineer.

I know this because I knew her before at Stanley St and I found her at a little shop a few weeks back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh man there was a girl at luna who was scared that she would scare me off because she was a squirter/gusher.

She turned my face into a bike seat, and out of no where I was riding the bike underwater it was incredible.

Both of us were a bit taken aback by the fun I forgot to get her name and haven't seen her since

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun_Loving_Dude View Post
    Oh man there was a girl at luna who was scared that she would scare me off because she was a squirter/gusher.

She turned my face into a bike seat, and out of no where I was riding the bike underwater it was incredible.

Both of us were a bit taken aback by the fun I forgot to get her name and haven't seen her since
    What a tease! Make us get excited about the possibilities, then say you can't remember. Oh well, it happens. LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Start every massage session with DATY…..hopefully followed by bbbj or Fs….
    Sometimes girls so gorgeous to eat that I am happy with HJ….
    Never seen an ML more than once that says no to DATY….
    I have had 2 say no in 10 years of punting…and only 2 of the girls have only reciprocated with a HJ …almost all girls love having their pussy eaten…
    This does not include walks of course…MANY OF THEM ALSO….

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A friend of mine opened a shop overseas. After they finished work, the WLs went to bars, pubs and clubs so that they could get more action. Nymphomaniac types. They were well suited to their jobs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post
    A friend of mine opened a shop overseas. After they finished work, the WLs went to bars, pubs and clubs so that they could get more action. Nymphomaniac types. They were well suited to their jobs.
    the WLs went to bars, pubs and clubs .... is it to relax or for more action ?

why would they want action when they can get paid to provide it ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast