Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Massage girls that actually enjoy sex

Senior Member(無間使者)

Massage girls that actually enjoy sex

out of date now..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Only ever happened to me once. A regular I'd been seeing for a year, was massaging my front when she just climbed on board and started having sex with me. No condom and she orgasmed. Happened a couple more times but then she disappeared. I liked her very much.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    maybe she stopped getting it at home and you benefitted ? you are one lucky man !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of date now..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Everyone is human and girls have urges too... Just gotta see how lucky you get

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've always said if I can gey my mouth on their breasts then I'm half way there. I may not get FS but I'm pretty well sure the honey pot might get wet. After that...there only human.
    Just got back from a PRC who I started off thinking yeah typical PRC just a handjob, got access then we both finished strong.
    Considering it was 30 min trial and paying after the deed ( 2 pines were fine by her) not a bad session ..really went for 50 mins too.
    I have found recently some newbies starting to appear.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I used to have a regular at a shop on the south side, young girl name started with M, good looking with fake tits. Had a good session with her once, then every time I'd visit she would ask me to make her cum, no extra charge for the experience/my services lol...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was lucky to have enjoyed a Thai girl at a Spa in Sunshine several times over the the past year. She loved it, or she was the best actor alive. So good

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    Given that 99% of members here are old, fat, disgusting, hairy men.. you will have to forgive me if I find it hard to believe that a pretty, slim, attractive Asian lady decided to jump on and ride your little cock for the fun of it while you sweated and grunted under her.

These things are things that only happened in your head or after parting with significant $.
    Pronouns: they/them
    Please respect the pronoun otherwise I will be reporting you. Thank you for your compliance.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHeisenberg View Post
    Given that 99% of members here are old, fat, disgusting, hairy men.. you will have to forgive me if I find it hard to believe that a pretty, slim, attractive Asian lady decided to jump on and ride your little cock for the fun of it while you sweated and grunted under her.
    These things are things that only happened in your head or after parting with significant $.
    Ok so I'm old, but not fat, disgusting or hairy. So that puts me into three quarters of the 1% gang, and if you round up, I'm in.
    Just as all ML aren't 10 out of 10, all punters are not 1 out of 10.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    only happened with two girls in all the years punting, once at tata (an irregular spot) and once at smile
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2 naked people in a room in a sexual situation.
    If the woman is in total control...not likely.
    If however they get turned on, which happens regularly, anything can happen.
    Most remain in control. Some cannot or don’t.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros_breakout View Post
    actually in my case you have me thinking now. she was pissed off with bf from an argument on the way to work. she decides to get her passive-aggressive revenge by fucking all her punters.

but we really do not know what goes on inside the massage girls head.
    Imagine if your wife did that.

Quote Originally Posted by HHHeisenberg View Post

you are 100%correct. These people are deluded if they think are going to get a young girl that will fuck them for free after they pay for a massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of date now..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Or "too much"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Imagine if your wife did that.
    funny you should say that

if you look in Locanto, every now and again, a few girls would pop up advertising services. some of them are married and they do this when their husbands are away for a few days. ( i'm guessing the husband is away punting. )
    these ads usually have no mobile phone numbers. if you look hard enough, you will find them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of date now..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by coon View Post
    I used to have a regular at a shop on the south side, young girl name started with M, good looking with fake tits. Had a good session with her once, then every time I'd visit she would ask me to make her cum, no extra charge for the experience/my services lol...
    Might be the same one I see, she jokes that she should hand me some of the tip back afterwards

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any hints as to where you enjoyed this privilege ? And nationality of young girl?
    Cheers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast