Thread: Correct reviewing method

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Correct reviewing method

So, fill me in (as the actress said to the bishop). How does one do a review without defining who the review is about. I imagine shops don't want to be named for fear of attracting law enforcement people, but they already know what's going on and it's not as though we are shouting it from the pulpit. This is a rather private forum. I only found it a month ago. So it's unlikely to be stumbled on accidentally by the prude brigade. And I feel sharing of info is the basis of this forum.

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar
    Generally anything other than a basic review I will share privately with other trusted members.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    There are some absolute flogface cunts here who post nonsense like "A****** at ******* is really tops!"

It is absolutely useless and they claim to be sharing intel with each other privately, in that case FUCK OFF the review forum and go to a WhatsApp or Wechat group chat instead. This is a REVIEW FORUM, post reviews or hit the exits.

If things keep getting bad I am going to do what I had to do in 2011-14 and start doxing members again.
    Pronouns: they/them
    Please respect the pronoun otherwise I will be reporting you. Thank you for your compliance.

Ye na na yeah.
    Saw Susie about mid 30s at Jim's massage parlor yesterday.
    She was a top fuck. Ye na yeah stuck it in her bum.
    Only cost me $150. Still had change for some durries and a few slaps on the pokies.
    Definitely going back next week.
    Goes back next week with a sign on the door saying permanently closed by Queensland Police.

Be polite and courteous to the shops and ladies.
    Keep it pretty basic in the main chat.

If they are private and have ads with what they do then tell your XXX story.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    IMO post the shop name, or shop street name AND suburb
    Do not name the girl (unless it's name and shame)
    post at minimum WIR, brief why?
    rate and option # offered (optional)

everything else people can ask via DM if needed.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funboybrisbane View Post
    Ye na na yeah.
    Saw Susie about mid 30s at Jim's massage parlor yesterday.
    She was a top fuck. Ye na yeah stuck it in her bum.
    Only cost me $150. Still had change for some durries and a few slaps on the pokies.
    Definitely going back next week.
    Goes back next week with a sign on the door saying permanently closed by Queensland Police.

Be polite and courteous to the shops and ladies.
    Keep it pretty basic in the main chat.

If they are private and have ads with what they do then tell your XXX story.

You are honestly a delusional fucking idiot if you think the Queensland Police Service need to review this forum for evidence or can use any of it anyway.

Almost every case requires the prostitution to be going on to be proved, and even then the most recent case from Ippy they all got bonds/no convictions, it is a waste of police time.

Also, you don't think all the GD's cars driving around can just jot down when they see a flashing open sign past 7PM and assume they're giving out services?

I will give $1000.00 to anyone who can prove that any info from here has been used to prosecute a QLD worker/owner. It is a nonsense.
    Pronouns: they/them
    Please respect the pronoun otherwise I will be reporting you. Thank you for your compliance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHeisenberg View Post
    I will give $1000.00 to anyone who can prove that any info from here has been used to prosecute a QLD worker/owner. It is a nonsense.
    1 shop got shutdown with info from here. Not gonna name. You may have missed it.
    Another was shut for several months with info directly from here.

Do i win any money for mls whove been told by the cops if they are caught working in a massage shop again they will be deported? I have 5.
    Its easier to warn than go through the bullshit court system for $500 fines
    Every single one of these ladies took the threat seriously. One moved to NSW, 2 quit shop work to work private, 1 left the industry and 1 changed shops, got a wig and new name.

There are a number of shops who can get threads canned here. Any mention of certain mls results in deleted threads.
    These shops have their shit together and dont want loose lips.

No ml wants their name mentioned except the psychotic attention whore. Only the most desperate or brazen shop owners are happy with talk of their shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    1 shop got shutdown with info from here. Not gonna name. You may have missed it.
    Another was shut for several months with info directly from here.

Do i win any money for mls whove been told by the cops if they are caught working in a massage shop again they will be deported? I have 5.
    Its easier to warn than go through the bullshit court system for $500 fines
    Every single one of these ladies took the threat seriously. One moved to NSW, 2 quit shop work to work private, 1 left the industry and 1 changed shops, got a wig and new name.

There are a number of shops who can get threads canned here. Any mention of certain mls results in deleted threads.
    These shops have their shit together and dont want loose lips.

No ml wants their name mentioned except the psychotic attention whore. Only the most desperate or brazen shop owners are happy with talk of their shops.
    i don't think it is illegal to be working in massage shops. maybe those people did not have proper work visas ? maybe they were offering services that they should not have ? if working in massage shops was illegal, there would be none around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exflux View Post
    i don't think it is illegal to be working in massage shops. maybe those people did not have proper work visas ? maybe they were offering services that they should not have ? if working in massage shops was illegal, there would be none around.
    Please.
    Everyone knows what happens, police included. How many just massage girls and no extras are there in a massage shop?
    Everything from a clothed hj to fs is on the cards otherwise.
    The laws are bullshit.
    Im sure its much easier to get a lady deported than put them through the court system. Evidence gathering is pointless.

The visa tells the cops how many hours the girl is allowed to work. A lot should be 20 hours max. Any look at rosters tells you thats not happening. Then they can threaten.

The whole system is stupid. But it is, what it is and i definitely dont want to see any of the ladies i see sent home. The police threaten very well. Maybe they are empty threats, but i cant blame these ladies if they are scared shitless.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Read with interest. I respect massage girls. From a not so privileged country, trying to earn money the best way they can. So until Qld laws are changed similar to NSW, I will not be putting up any more reviews.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    Please.
    Everyone knows what happens, police included. How many just massage girls and no extras are there in a massage shop?
    Everything from a clothed hj to fs is on the cards otherwise.
    The laws are bullshit.
    Im sure its much easier to get a lady deported than put them through the court system. Evidence gathering is pointless.

The visa tells the cops how many hours the girl is allowed to work. A lot should be 20 hours max. Any look at rosters tells you thats not happening. Then they can threaten.

The whole system is stupid. But it is, what it is and i definitely dont want to see any of the ladies i see sent home. The police threaten very well. Maybe they are empty threats, but i cant blame these ladies if they are scared shitless.
    so you mean the same things are offered in massage shops inside shopping centres ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well Alex, you never know if you never go.