Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jessey, Great Service with Die Hard Approach

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar

Jessey, Great Service with Die Hard Approach

Person's Name : Jessey
    Establishment : 227 Broadway Massage
    Date of Visit : Feb 2022
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 227 Broadway, Glebe NSW / massagebroadway.com / WeChat ID: broadwaycity
    Phone : 0402 680 999
    Hours of Business : M-F 10am to 9pm/8pm Saturday and Sunday
    Rates : $110 45 mins, (tip included)

Size/shape : 158cm, 49kg, dress 6, slim 34A-23-33, light tanned silky skin, (Cheerful. GFE 9-10, Massage 8-9, English 6, Conversation 10)
    (Sexy girl, looks like Thai actresss Rhatha Phongam, long copper hair, open minded)*

Services Provided : Good Thai massage, B2B front & back and pussy slides. YMMV

Value for money/recommend? :
    YES, good massage, very nice young assets and GFE attitudes

My Experience/ Comments;
    It has been awhile didn’t visit 227BW since those pair of Japanese girls left. Booked Jessey to secure a spot as experienced twice empty handed with walked in 😂.

Easy parking at Broadway Shopping car park, settled paperwork and been send to room 2 massive space with massive wall mirror. Jessey walked in, looks young as early 20 matches her description, big eyes, happy lady, petite body and received welcome hug 🤗.

Disrobe and laid down for her routines, small body with good strength of arms and elbows massage. Watching Jessey on top of my body, short dress exposing her bum cheek 😝, she enjoying her time humming songs 🎶🎶 while massaging.

Turned over helping her disrobed, exploring Jessey smooth skin, no tattoos, natural B small nips turned hard with few sucks 😂 then moved south grabbed her meaty bum so comfy pressing, lifted her up, sat on my lap, Les 🍌 stood tall, positioning next to Jessey pussy 🐱 few interactions of slides then naughty Jessey sat on my stomach with some Italic from her ass slide sort of cow girl ride 😅. Les 🍌 nearly eruption so I sat up, turned her around slow down the tempo, face the wall mirror, exploring her natural B and outer 🐱 pussy play allowed, at this moment was wet 🐱 pussy smells beautiful.

Next she laid me down, catbathed tickling, some oil on Les 🍌 massaged around the helmet ⛑ and slowly started to tug. While I have one hand on her natural B and the other slided her 2 holes, a bit moisture 😂 so nice to play with young girl. Nearly hitting eruption 🌋.

Some time left Jessey kept her routines catbathed, tickling and slow tug, suddenly this cheeky Jessey climbed up with 69 positive and said will make me cum. This action reminds me, my fav Thai lady Sky, had this approach. Irresistible eruption happens when watching Jessey beautiful 🐱 pussy close to my face. Great service oriented with die hard approach 😂.

I was exhausted after eruption watching her shower was another enjoyments 😂 , Jessey is young, petite body, cheeky and happy girl.

Left as happy man 😃 YMMV
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Leslie75
    For sharing review
    I love Thai ladies, especially cheeky one lol. Yes can agree, Jess is young, visited her before.
    She works Thu and Fri I think

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fuck me Les, it's a long walk from Westfield to Broadway. BTW, can you write a bit bigger please?

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Fuck me Les, it's a long walk from Westfield to Broadway. BTW, can you write a bit bigger please?
    😂 😂 Thanks coach for advising, just corrected from Westfield to Broadway Shopping.
    I have make it bigger, appreciate of your feedback hopefully may satisfy your request 😆
    Thanks for taking your time in reading
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Surprised there aren’t more reviews from this shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    agreed, used to frequent when Chinese Tina was there she was hot and ex model/race car girl. I haven't been recent but I think for nostalgia sake I might scheduled for my next trip into the CBD. Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Not surprise many keepers not willing to share girls at 227, Alice rostered 7-8 girls daily and i walked in twice out empty hand as most of the time girls are booked out.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Some time left Jessey kept her routines catbathed, tickling and slow tug, suddenly this cheeky Jessey climbed up with 69 positive and said will make me cum. This action reminds me, my fav Thai lady Sky, had this approach. Irresistible eruption happens when watching Jessey beautiful 🐱 pussy close to my face. Great service oriented with die hard approach 😂.

I was exhausted after eruption watching her shower was another enjoyments 😂 , Jessey is young, petite body, cheeky and happy girl.

Left as happy man 😃 YMMV[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Hi brother Les, unable to find Sky at 227?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo981234 View Post
    Hi brother Les, unable to find Sky at 227?
    I'm thinking it's Sky from SBM?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Since majority of MLs are Thai as Alison keeps losing good MLs. Some didn't last even 2 months.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by londonlife View Post
    Since majority of MLs are Thai as Alison keeps losing good MLs. Some didn't last even 2 months.
    Alice has good quality selections for her shop, those remain are good in service I reckoned lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Person's Name : Jessey
    Establishment : 227 Broadway Massage
    Date of Visit : Feb 2022
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 227 Broadway, Glebe NSW / massagebroadway.com / WeChat ID: broadwaycity
    Phone : 0402 680 999
    Hours of Business : M-F 10am to 9pm/8pm Saturday and Sunday
    Rates : $110 45 mins, (tip included)

Size/shape : 158cm, 49kg, dress 6, slim 34A-23-33, light tanned silky skin, (Cheerful. GFE 9-10, Massage 8-9, English 6, Conversation 10)
    (Sexy girl, looks like Thai actresss Rhatha Phongam, long copper hair, open minded)*

Services Provided : Good Thai massage, B2B front & back and pussy slides. YMMV

Value for money/recommend? :
    YES, good massage, very nice young assets and GFE attitudes

My Experience/ Comments;
    It has been awhile didn’t visit 227BW since those pair of Japanese girls left. Booked Jessey to secure a spot as experienced twice empty handed with walked in 😂.

Easy parking at Broadway Shopping car park, settled paperwork and been send to room 2 massive space with massive wall mirror. Jessey walked in, looks young as early 20 matches her description, big eyes, happy lady, petite body and received welcome hug 🤗.

Disrobe and laid down for her routines, small body with good strength of arms and elbows massage. Watching Jessey on top of my body, short dress exposing her bum cheek 😝, she enjoying her time humming songs 🎶🎶 while massaging.

Turned over helping her disrobed, exploring Jessey smooth skin, no tattoos, natural B small nips turned hard with few sucks 😂 then moved south grabbed her meaty bum so comfy pressing, lifted her up, sat on my lap, Les 🍌 stood tall, positioning next to Jessey pussy 🐱 few interactions of slides then naughty Jessey sat on my stomach with some Italic from her ass slide sort of cow girl ride 😅. Les 🍌 nearly eruption so I sat up, turned her around slow down the tempo, face the wall mirror, exploring her natural B and outer 🐱 pussy play allowed, at this moment was wet 🐱 pussy smells beautiful.

Next she laid me down, catbathed tickling, some oil on Les 🍌 massaged around the helmet ⛑ and slowly started to tug. While I have one hand on her natural B and the other slided her 2 holes, a bit moisture 😂 so nice to play with young girl. Nearly hitting eruption 🌋.

Left as happy man 😃 YMMV

Nice review. I saw Jessey a few weeks ago and got a similar experience. 227 never disappoints imo

Quote Originally Posted by FB24 View Post
    Nice review. I saw Jessey a few weeks ago and got a similar experience. 227 never disappoints imo
    Jessey is happy girl that make me feel young 😂 mentally
    Can you share your experience with Jessey?
    Thanks in advance
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gkpuntin View Post
    I'm thinking it's Sky from SBM?
    I’d be surprised if it was

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by FB24 View Post
    Enjoyed Jesse’s service very GFE from me visiting

Shop Owner
    Thank you for the reviews and visitings.
    Jessi works on Tue and Fri.

227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post
    Thank you for the reviews and visitings.
    Jessi works on Tue and Fri.

It’s an honour to visit one of the icon of Sydney massage shop. Looking forward for visiting. Anyone has any feedback of those Korean ladies working on Sunday? Would be appreciated 😝
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am a regular here. Do you have a personal favorite that you think I should try?

Shop Owner
    It’s an honour to visit one of the icon of Sydney massage shop. Looking forward for visiting. Anyone has any feedback of those Korean ladies working on Sunday? Would be appreciated ��
    Sorry for the late reply, the new girl you mentioned didn't pass the trial period because her feedback wasn't great. So, it's a good thing you didn't end up booking or trying her out.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Always have a good time with Jessey. 100% recommend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast