Date of Visit : 02/03/2022
Contact Details/Address/Weblink : sydneybrotheloutcall.com.au
Phone :0401 616 343
WeChat: abc43a2
Rates : 45mins $220 for full service
Size/shape : busty body; natural C cup boobs; sexy Thai woman
Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai
Services Provided : Diamond service

Yesterday I went to Diva body tone hoping to see my dream girl Lydia. Having been told that Lydia is not working, I was about to leave. But a mamasan passed me a cup of water and asked me if I want full service. I was eager to blow my load anyway so said i'm ok with full service.

A busty Thai girl Katie came to say hello. She is a sexy girl with big ass and tight body. I paid 220 for 45mins. As soon as we went into a room upstairs, Katie turned on the music. She has curves in all the right places, especially in that tight skirt. The pink light and music made the atmosphere full of sexual energy. Katie slowly got close to me and kissed on my lips. I felt a bit weird to be kissed at half service shop but was turned on quicker than ever. It was like my little brother told me he wants this woman immediately.

I got my hands on this beauty's boobs. Big, Soft and perky. We were dfking each other when she quickly undressed. She unfastened the bucket of my pants to get her hands on my dick. I took pants off in one second and just threw them on the floor. She held my dick leading me into the shower room. She cleaned up for my dick while we kissed each other like crazy couples. I rubbed her ass with my dick. In a short while her butt cheek was full of my pre-cum lol. I even tried to fuck her in shower without condom but was kindly refused. All of a sudden she went down to suck my dick. She swirled her tongue around the head of my cock, and then sucked my dick hard. There were a lot of slurpying sounds so I think this slut really enjoys eating cocks.

I suddenly interrupted her, held her arms and pushed her into the bed. She knows well how to tease. She pretended that she doesn't want to give me what I want but have to obey. This made me so horny. I put the condom on my cock. When I pushed my dick into her pussy, she uttered a loud voice "Ah!" It was like she got really turned on. I fucked her on the top before we changed to cowgirl. There was a lot of kissing while both of us fucked each other hard. Then she got on all fours for a pussy pounding from behind. I slapped her lovely round ass when giving her some pounding. I tried many positions on her, including spoon, reverser cowgirl before going back to missionary again. I remember when I fucked her hard she rolled back eyes. Maybe she came I don't know. I blew my load soon after that.

I think this Thai girl really enjoys sex. I will surely be back to see her. It is a big surprise for me that Diva body tone begins full service. I like here more than other massage shop because of the good decoration and nice shower room. Hope to see more full service lady there.