Thread: New girls

New girls

Question directed to the owners, but would be good to hear from the punters too...

When can we expect some new girls in the circuit in Sydney? It's the same girls for the past two years. Does anyone know if there are any being brought in from overseas now that the borders are open?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Possibly as ppl holding working visa/student visa are coming
    But they probably look for legit jobs first as the pay now is pretty well unless they plan to go for sex industry straight like most of Thai/Chinese do.
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

Banned
    I think there are some new Korean girls in CBD Style. A bit pricey though. So I heard.

Banned
    "Australia will welcome back fully vaccinated Singaporean travellers in November as part of our step by step and safe reopening to the world."

The first plane load landing won't be MLs or WLs though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I think there are some new Korean girls in CBD Style. A bit pricey though. So I heard.
    Price is dictated by the service. Thats how it is and also paying the rent

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    They are pricey and the service was substandard.
    I've tried Nana which was supposedly best in the shop and although she's pretty, there's quite a few things she won't do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    They are pricey and the service was substandard.
    I've tried Nana which was supposedly best in the shop and although she's pretty, there's quite a few things she won't do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who is Nana? Isnt it a massage shop, so what services did you expect, like Dancing in front of you?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Who is Nana? Isnt it a massage shop, so what services did you expect, like Dancing in front of you?
    Yes private dancing is possible with the right price.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Since when does being a massage shop mean anything? Part 3 is readily available there and in most ML shops

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Question directed to the owners, but would be good to hear from the punters too...

When can we expect some new girls in the circuit in Sydney? It's the same girls for the past two years. Does anyone know if there are any being brought in from overseas now that the borders are open?
    many girls don't have the aim of directly get into this industry, before their departures from original countries I guess. therefore we might have to wait 6 months to a year to see some new faces.