Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Shane Warne

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    I would have to say is that with drugs in your system and being fucked day and night..... what did you expect in Thailand. White man only goes there for one reason and one reason only, its not like you want to learn the culture and speak another language
    Maybe he did go there to study the language and culture. And to visit the many temples of course.

Does anyone know the connection with Barbara Woinke? She’s the German bird that got into his van carrrying his body before it was transported
    on the ferry. She claims she was a fan, but seriously, what the fuck would a German know about leg spin bowling? More likely a fan of his money and his schlong

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    What’s the one reason ? Can you enlighten me ? Sorry for being “naive”.
    It aint a trip to thailand without getting one of these jobs done. It must of been that good.

https://au.yahoo.com/sports/shane-wa...015337020.html

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Maybe he did go there to study the language and culture. And to visit the many temples of course.

Does anyone know the connection with Barbara Woinke? She’s the German bird that got into his van carrrying his body before it was transported
    on the ferry. She claims she was a fan, but seriously, what the fuck would a German know about leg spin bowling? More likely a fan of his money and his schlong
    His mother was German, maybe Barbara Woinke is a relative?

So many news or fake news floating around, juicy news always sell more paper.

If Warne would have died in the villa with friends (male) and doctor around him. No one would be interested to read on , right ?

This reminded me when Bruce Lee died, he was in the bedroom room at the apartment of an actress who was not involved in any of his film. So of course everyone’s imagination was running wild. According to the report at the time, Bruce was sick and became unconscious, but rather than calling the ambulance right away, the actress 丁珮 Betty Ting called Bruce’s manager/movie producer Raymond Chow instead, so not sure if he’s dead already or they had missed the opportunity to save his life, he was only 32! And the biggest Star in Asia at the time.

Banned
    You get all nationalities travelling to Thailand. You get Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Korean, Aussie, American, British, Irish, German and Russian men just to name a few. It's not only white guys who travel to Thailand for fun times with the local girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You get all nationalities travelling to Thailand. You get Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Korean, Aussie, American, British, Irish, German and Russian men just to name a few. It's not only white guys who travel to Thailand for fun times with the local girls.
    Exactly...that was what I was trying to express in a previous post.

Sydney Asian Guy is still right, he just didn't finish the sentence.

Warne had just checked in and his very first act was to get on the blower to get two or three massuses in - sorry, four.

I do feel sorry for him drawing such a dud doctor for advice. He paid the ultimate price.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

If Warne would have died in the villa with friends (male) and doctor around him. No one would be interested to read on , right ?

This reminded me when Bruce Lee died, he was in the bedroom room at the apartment of an actress who was not involved in any of his film. So of course everyone’s imagination was running wild. According to the report at the time, Bruce was sick and became unconscious, but rather than calling the ambulance right away, the actress 丁珮 Betty Ting called Bruce’s manager/movie producer Raymond Chow instead, so not sure if he’s dead already or they had missed the opportunity to save his life, he was only 32! And the biggest Star in Asia at the time.
    Ironically, Bruce Lee has become a bigger star worldwide after his death , nowadays, even the UFC champions declared that Bruce Lee is the father of MMA mixed martial art.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    Sydney Asian Guy is still right, he just didn't finish the sentence.

Warne had just checked in and his very first act was to get on the blower to get two or three massuses in - sorry, four.

I do feel sorry for him drawing such a dud doctor for advice. He paid the ultimate price.
    At least he got to drain his balls before carking it. There was a fifth masseuse, only she couldn’t do his foot massage because she couldn’t wake him

His doc might have suggested an angiogram. But unfortunately, many superstars don’t take advice very seriously and feel invincible

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Bruce Lee was another big player. He always won his fights because he had a third leg.

Banned
    Forget all the BS from the "experts" on this forum and take time to watch and listen to people who knew him, friends, players, and particularly his kids, how they spoke about their dad told you he was a good man , also he was the first to admit his faults...I don't care about his last alleged encounters with women, I reckon this thread is way past it's use by date, just show the man a bit of respect for fucks sake...RIP Warnie and Rod Marsh........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well said warwick1,agree with you 100%.RIP Warnie and Mr Marsh

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I heard an interesting tale about Shane Warne in a podcast last night. Apparently he was a very good golfer as well, and on one occasion he parred the course at St Andrews in Scotland. According to Sam Newman (a close friend of Warnies and former AFL footballer)...Warnie is the "first individual...man, woman or beast" who has had a hole in one at the 16th hole at Augusta Georgia. Apparently that hole is called "Amen corner" or something similar because it is so difficult. Golf fans or Americans may have more knowledge of the facts about this, as I stand to be corrected.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    White man go to Thailand for one reason only.
    Tourists to Thailand in 2019

China 10.5 million
    Malaysia 4.2
    India 2.0
    Korea 1.9
    Laos 1.8
    Japan 1.8
    Russia 1.5
    USA 1.1
    Singapore 1.0
    Vietnam 1.0

Not many white guys. There must be significant tourism appeal for things that they can’t get in their own country.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post

China 10.5 million
    Malaysia 4.2
    India 2.0
    Korea 1.9
    Laos 1.8
    Japan 1.8
    Russia 1.5
    USA 1.1
    Singapore 1.0
    Vietnam 1.0

Not many white guys. There must be significant tourism appeal for things that they can’t get in their own country.
    And 80% of Thai WL customers are local Thai men.
    Tourists are actually a small minority of customers.

BTW I reckon we are honouring Warney’s memory by discussing shagging and punting. It’s the ultimate tribute And this is a punting forum after all. It was always gonna go in this direction.

Banned
    Whatever you think, just my opinion..He was respected for more things than just "shagging and punting", whether this being a sleazy sex forum or not.........

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post

China 10.5 million
    Malaysia 4.2
    India 2.0
    Korea 1.9
    Laos 1.8
    Japan 1.8
    Russia 1.5
    USA 1.1
    Singapore 1.0
    Vietnam 1.0

I wonder how many Oz and British visit Thailand.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Forget all the BS from the "experts" on this forum and take time to watch and listen to people who knew him, friends, players, and particularly his kids, how they spoke about their dad told you he was a good man , also he was the first to admit his faults...I don't care about his last alleged encounters with women, I reckon this thread is way past it's use by date, just show the man a bit of respect for fucks sake...RIP Warnie and Rod Marsh........
    He was a public figure, which made him incredibly wealthy hence open to public scrutiny mate.
    I saw an interview the other day where Warne admitted that he put cricket first and not his kids. He cheated on his wife and family. He was involved in match fixing. He was sat down for a year for taking banned masking agents that hide steroids, which he blamed on his mum!
    Warne started a charity foundation that spent 281k in fund raising but managed to raised 279k! They burnt through the money enjoying themselves. He made his brother CEO of the foundation paid him 80k. They were passing on only 12 cents in the dollar to charity. Thus investigated and shut down.
    I enjoyed his career did not like his cometary.
    Great player poor human, let’s be honest about who he was on and off the field.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    I wonder how many Oz and British visit Thailand.
    Number of Tourists to Thailand 2019
    No. Country 2019 Δ%
    1 CHINA 10,997,338 4.39
    2 MALAYSIA 4,265,574 6.09
    3 INDIA 1,996,842 24.93
    6 JAPAN 1,806,438 9.08
    7 RUSSIA 1,483,337 0.72
    8 U.S.A. 1,165,950 3.89
    9 SINGAPORE 1,059,484 -
    11 HONG KONG 1,045,361 2.92
    12 U.K. 992,574 0.58
    14 GERMANY 852,481 -3.84
    15 TAIWAN 790,039 14.87
    16 AUSTRALIA 767,291 -4.23
    17 FRANCE 745,346 -0.56
    18 INDONESIA 710,494 10.20

More men than women travel overseas.

Banned
    One of his managers or close mates said recently that there were only five things that mattered to Warnie - Tinder, smokes, beer, gambling and cricket. Probably in that order.

But then who doesn’t have faults? At least he owned all his mistakes apart from once where he blamed his mum for taking the steroid masking agent (weight loss pill haha)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast