Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 84A

Senior Member(無間使者)

84A

Not much about 84A Artarmon mentioned any more. Was meant to give it a try just before lockdown but it never happened. Has anyone been lately?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Not much about 84A Artarmon mentioned any more. Was meant to give it a try just before lockdown but it never happened. Has anyone been lately?
    84A Atarmon is alive and kicking. Although with the same girls.

They have a branch in 138 Anzac Parade now keeping them busy managing two shops.

Talked to the boss not long ago. He promised new girls coming and showed me photos of them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

They have a branch in 138 Anzac Parade now keeping them busy managing two shops.

Talked to the boss not long ago. He promised new girls coming and showed me photos of them.
    Thanks Sibon. You are a wealth of information. But before going to sample 84A's MLs, I would prefer to wait for Warwick1's expert opinion. Especially as he is older and more experienced and also a local to Hampden Rd.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lack of showers is a bit of a put off for me. 88 still my pick on that stretch

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by daty2022 View Post
    So I suppose 88 has showers?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So I suppose 88 has showers?
    Yes and good size rooms.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thnx for the intel guys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have only driven passed the strip. Looked hard for parking. Where is it best to park?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

Been going to the 138 Anzac pde they alternate the girls. Have you come across K Yuri she looked super cute. I was seeing Jasmine regularly amazing pussy but disappeared the last 2 weeks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by daty2022 View Post
    No shower facilities that would allow MLs to wash in between sessions would be a reason to go elsewhere.

Banned
    Have only driven passed the strip. Looked hard for parking. Where is it best to park?
    The other side of the station there is parking , also turn up Broughton street from Hampden Road then turn into Hampden Lane (one way) and there is rear to curb parking..forget 84a, 88a is the best shop at the moment with a great roster, they have a shower...cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    ..forget 84a, 88a is the best shop at the moment with a great roster, they have a shower...cheers
    Agree. 88a is the better shop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Been going to the 138 Anzac pde they alternate the girls. Have you come across K Yuri she looked super cute. I was seeing Jasmine regularly amazing pussy but disappeared the last 2 weeks
    K Yuri is the same K Yuri that works in CBD style massage. Shes got a slim perfect body but her personality can be a bit cold. No part 2.5 or part 3. This is her side gig, she works at a Korean grocery store

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which shop is best value? That street has like 10 so hard to pick lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewSoul View Post
    Which shop is best value? That street has like 10 so hard to pick lol
    Bit subjective .. but my expereince .

There's four rnt shops
    - 84a Some good options, but roster not that stable. Not my cup of tea. Owners are pushy. Some mls I know didnt like working there. If the girls like a mamasan, then they will stick around as long as there's enough bookings. Small rooms. No Shower

- 88a The current iteration of this shop is good. Steady roster. Happy shop . Some top notch girls ( Mandy, iris, Linda, Lala etc) . Big rooms and a shower.
    Would be my preference as best RNT shop on that strip.

- 104a Was the go to place for many years. Had great lineups and steady rosters and some of Sydeys Thais ML superstars. Sadly has gone down hill quite dramatically recent year or so.
    No longer showers available.

- 126a Rnt usally not more on offer. (YMMV) Decent shop.

Again, my subjective opinion. Best try put the shops to build your own opinion.

The other two shops 78a and 116a are sister shops both FS brothels.

IATW

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthewalrus View Post
    Bit subjective .. but my expereince .

There's four rnt shops
    - 84a Some good options, but roster not that stable. Not my cup of tea. Owners are pushy. Some mls I know didnt like working there. If the girls like a mamasan, then they will stick around as long as there's enough bookings. Small rooms. No Shower

- 88a The current iteration of this shop is good. Steady roster. Happy shop . Some top notch girls ( Mandy, iris, Linda, Lala etc) . Big rooms and a shower.
    Would be my preference as best RNT shop on that strip.

- 104a Was the go to place for many years. Had great lineups and steady rosters and some of Sydeys Thais ML superstars. Sadly has gone down hill quite dramatically recent year or so.
    No longer showers available.

- 126a Rnt usally not more on offer. (YMMV) Decent shop.

Again, my subjective opinion. Best try put the shops to build your own opinion.

The other two shops 78a and 116a are sister shops both FS brothels.

IATW
    Oh 104a has no shower now? :/ Their photos online still got it but its a shame if they took them off (but why)

Which wl is do-able in 78a and 116a? They all seem pretty old lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewSoul View Post
    Oh 104a has no shower now? :/ Their photos online still got it but its a shame if they took them off (but why)

Which wl is do-able in 78a and 116a? They all seem pretty old lol.
    104 showers . Not sure why they not available

78 /116 cant help you . Assume all are 'doable' as they are licensed brothels. Best try them or check reviews.
    depends what you call old..
    Age usually equates with experience and some of the best service providers are not the PYT's..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    104a still has showers available, been pretty recently, line ups still has a few young-ins coming through and massage is pretty good.

88a still has better service with a new girls coming weekly, and customer service is great with the receptionist out front offering a drink and always being a tease. Wechat's = Artamonmassage88A01.

Haven't been to 84a since mid-way last year, girls photos are always edited on wechat, always need to ask for the 'open-minded' ones to get any other service then the norm.

Haven't tried 78a or 116a. Everytime i go its mostly milfs or their booked out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbiestBull View Post
    104a still has showers available, been pretty recently, line ups still has a few young-ins coming through and massage is pretty good.
    Thanks. WB

I think it is changing hands or was on the market, not positive. Intel from 6 months ago was shower use restricted... reason may have been cost cutting.
    But worth popping in again after your update. was a favourite shop for many years.

Agree.. 88a Jenny is a naughty tease and good mamasan looks after customers, and girls seem happy. .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Out of interest, Is there any easy way to see 88a's daily roster? Or somewhere to easy see some reviews of the girls?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast