Person's Name : Jasmine

Establishment : 108 Mirage Massage

Month/Year of Visit : 20/02/2023

Phone : 0452 485 829

Rates : $180/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : Massage, B2B, body slide, CBJ and shower

Size/shape : Very petite, slim, tiny breasts and shaved pussy (with nice lips)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - more so for curiosity to see how the 2nd session goes

Having a bit of free time around lunch time I headed over to Petersham to check out this new shop. I was a fan of Romeo's back in the day and was excited to see this one opening up (Especially with the link to 200 Stanmore and the quality that is there!). I've always more preferred a good massage to full service - I know price wise it's about the same, but the NHJ feels more a of a treat. Parking was easy and I headed in the back door. The receptionist explained the services and only Jasmine was availible so I booked her for one hour.

Headed up to the room - a bit smaller than I remember but plenty of room for the two of us! She tells me to undress and lay on the table. I comply and she starts a very decent massage getting all my knots out! She then starts some amazing use of the 2nd whole - massaging not just the penis but my balls plus perineum - felt amazing I was about to blow just from that! She disrobes and then starts the B2B, not as good as the massage but still felt great none the less. Lots of teasing and carassing.

She then gets me to turn over and starts a cat bath, while allowing me full access to playing with her very nice pussy. She then gets the condom and puts it on and starts a great CBJ. No complaints from the CBJ itself, felt good and hit the right places but as soon as I started to blow she stopped - not just CBJ but also any HJ. There is nothing worse than being half way through the eruption and being cut off!!!!!

We then showered together and she washes me down. We then get dressed and she jumps onto my lap and starts rubbing herself onto me and starts kissing my ears, checks, neck etc.

Overall I was happy - it was a good session but had she spent 20 seconds more on the CBJ it would have been an amazing session! I am curious how a repeat visit may go - she ticked a lot of boxes for me today. I'm also not sure if it was just her but I like showering together upfront - one it means the massage lady is naked the entire session but it's also a good ice breaker I find.