Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you use Sex Toy with your fwb/SB/WL/ML ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hello! I usually use.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I didn't think girls would use butt plugs since many would never do anal. Do many allow butt plugs at GC?

Just reading some comments here I get the impression many girls are using vibrators at home or with customers. When you ask them about vibrators many deny using it. I guess you can't believe everything they tell you.
    Thanks for advice!

Baby Member(留言版初哥) ChristopherHerbert's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by juscruisin58 View Post
    Get her a Lovense Lush. Probably one of the best you can get.
    We have one for my girl, she wears it quite a bit both home and out.
    I can vibrate her remotely, which is fun, or you can set the app up to respond to sound etc.
    I quite often fuck her in the pussy while the lush is in there vibrating, amazing feeling.
    Highly recommended
    https://www.lovense.com/bluetooth-re...ntrol-vibrator
    Thank you so much!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Hi bros,
    Been seeing a WL privately last few months, she asked for a sex toy as a gift for our next visit (lol, my performance is story for another day).
    Which website should I buy it from and any recommendations? Budget is around $100.
    Find a good sex toy is now a problem, because they began to make a lot of low-quality, that when you use them you can even hurt yourself, and so on. Therefore, the selection of sex toys should be more thoroughly prepared. I for example here sex blog
    found a lot of good sex toys for me and my wife, so I recommend reading.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve been discomfited a few times where a WL has pulled out a toy without asking first and then started using it on herself in a may that instantly makes me feel (a) I’m supposed to be getting her off, and (b) I’m doing a pretty shit job at it. I don’t think I ever made a return visit in those cases.

But I had a really good time one night when a lady at Spring House of all places (let’s just say she’s tall and well proportioned relative to the average there) quietly pulled out a very discrete and expensive little buzzing toy. I had been slowly and happily DATY for so long I was in the zone with no sense of time whatsoever until she simultaneously switched it on and gently tapped the tip of my nose with it. I looked up and saw her grinning ear to ear as she held it out to me invitingly.

In this case, I felt she was now so confident I knew my way around her pussy and the location and degree of sensitivity of pretty much every individual nerve ending therein that I could be safely trusted with powertools and likely use them in ways that might pleasantly surprise even her.

I certainly did my best. But, except for the recent stern warning/embarrassing script from my doctor, I’d still rather go the tongue always.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Oh you mean angel/Sandra? Maybe lol. Haven't seen her since her move to sakura. Might have to make a trip into the city again.
    If she's naughty as described by some punters then you should purchase a vibrator and see how you go with her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic,but Find a good sex toy is now a problem, because they began to make a lot of low-quality, that when you use them you can even hurt yourself, and so on. Therefore, the selection of sex toys should be more thoroughly prepared. I for example here levett.hk found a lot of good butt plugs for me and my wife, so I recommend reading.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Used to carry a whole bag of costumes and toys and spend a day at a hotel with the fav.

Banned
    Depends on where I’m going and who I’m seeing
    But usually take a thoroughly cleaned silicon vibratory
    Butt plug and LeloHex condoms and sylk lube
    Together with some latex gloves
    Pretty tame really
    But they usually get used

Banned
    I usually buy toys for my sex partners. The rose suction vibrators are quite popular. But it depends on her and what she really likes or wants to try.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The 5 sex appliances you absolutely must bring to every punt are an air fryer, a rice cooker, an electric wok, a Nespresso, a sandwich toaster.
    If you are doing a 2 hours plus session then also definitely bring along an ice cream maker, a pressure cooker, a bread maker

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So you guys have a tactical belt for this shit? Or is it just carried in a reusable cold bag?

Quote Originally Posted by Delf0z View Post
    So you guys have a tactical belt for this shit? Or is it just carried in a reusable cold bag?
    Tactical belt is a mad idea. Walk in with dongs and rings hanging off it like it’s no one else’s business. Dildo man has arrived

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfman88 View Post
    Tactical belt is a mad idea. Walk in with dongs and rings hanging off it like it’s no one else’s business. Dildo man has arrived
    Yes and flak jacket, eye goggles, ear muffs, gumboots, full HazMat suit,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Totally agree JB

Yes I'm with you on that. Win the mind over n there's a very good chance the skies the limit. Punting Nirvana!!

It's great to see that you're open to exploring new experiences with your fwb/SB/WL/ML. Adding sex toys to your intimate encounters can definitely be a fun and exciting way to spice things up. If you're looking for a reputable website to purchase sex toys, I recommend checking out https://www.edenfantasys.com/. They offer a wide variety of products to suit different preferences and budgets. You can browse through their selection and find something that fits within your $100 budget. When it comes to recommendations, it's important to consider your partner's preferences and desires.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The 5 sex appliances you absolutely must bring to every punt are an air fryer, a rice cooker, an electric wok, a Nespresso, a sandwich toaster.
    If you are doing a 2 hours plus session then also definitely bring along an ice cream maker, a pressure cooker, a bread maker
    Most of the kitchens in Sydney massage parlours are well-equipped with such modern equipments and appliances for long stay punters.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Most of the kitchens in Sydney massage parlours are well-equipped with such modern equipments and appliances for long stay punters.
    And a great segway for a new reality show called Master Punter.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Hi bros,
    Been seeing a WL privately last few months, she asked for a sex toy as a gift for our next visit (lol, my performance is story for another day).
    Which website should I buy it from and any recommendations? Budget is around $100.
    I had a client who got me photographing a bag of sex toys for him. He wanted to start an online store selling sex toys. They are well-packaged and looks like quality products.

He never came to pick up the products and I had wasted my time photographing them.

I was thinking of selling them for a song to recoup my loss.

A friend suggested I brought them to an adult shop or advertise in ebay to sell them.

toys.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123