Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you use Sex Toy with your fwb/SB/WL/ML ?

Do you use Sex Toy with your fwb/SB/WL/ML ?

Hi bros,
    Been seeing a WL privately last few months, she asked for a sex toy as a gift for our next visit (lol, my performance is story for another day).
    Which website should I buy it from and any recommendations? Budget is around $100.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Hi bros,
    Been seeing a WL privately last few months, she asked for a sex toy as a gift for our next visit (lol, my performance is story for another day).
    Which website should I buy it from and any recommendations? Budget is around $100.
    Good on you successfully seduced one

I been getting them from Wildsecrets they are pretty good when things are on sale. Free shipping over 59

I would recommend a rechargeable wand:

This ones on sale atm: https://www.wildsecrets.com.au/p/233...-wand-massager

I got this one and my fwb loved it when I used it while mish but I recommend you wait till its on like 60-70% off:
    https://www.wildsecrets.com.au/p/229...e-gold-edition

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Get her a Lovense Lush. Probably one of the best you can get.
    We have one for my girl, she wears it quite a bit both home and out.
    I can vibrate her remotely, which is fun, or you can set the app up to respond to sound etc.
    I quite often fuck her in the pussy while the lush is in there vibrating, amazing feeling.
    Highly recommended
    https://www.lovense.com/bluetooth-re...ntrol-vibrator

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I've got a Durex Intense which I've used on a few MLs, and get a good reaction.

Compact little unit, $35 at Chemist Warehouse.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Hi bros,
    Don't worry about your performance, for many women it's almost impossible to orgasm just from vaginal sex alone. Most can cum just from clitoris stimulation alone, some require both G-spot & clitoris stimulation. I haven't met a woman who can cum just from G-spot stimulation alone.

My regular has her own toy that she brings out during our session. She uses it on her clitoris while she gets me to play with her G-spot and suck on her tits at the same time. After she's done she makes me fuck her like a sailor lol

Why don't you ask her what toy she wants? On the Woolies/Coles shelf I think I saw once a cock ring vibrator for about $20. You'd probably cum before her if you use that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by juscruisin58 View Post
    I can vibrate her remotely, which is fun, or you can set the app up to respond to sound etc.
    I quite often fuck her in the pussy while the lush is in there vibrating, amazing feeling.
    Highly recommended
    Sounds good. But fucking while it is inside? Would they both fit?...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewSoul View Post
    Need lots of lube.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, they both fit inside, put the Lush in first and she pushes it all the way in, then I follow it in, I'm 7 1/2 and can get most of the way in. It stretches her out a bit

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Need lots of lube.
    Not if she is really turned on, I leave it to her, if she wants to do this or not at any particulartime, like anything she has to be in the right headspace, and turned on. Its all about trust as well, she knows I won't pressure her if she's not feeling like doing it.
    More often than not, the lush is in use.

Another way we use it is to insert in her bum and me in her pussy

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    That toy doesn’t look like it could go into the arse… does the tail part straighten out? And even if you do manage to get it in there, that shape doesn’t look like it’s safe for anal use. There’s nothing stopping it from going all the way in, which usually means a trip to the proctologist it’s needed.

Banned
    Highly recommended
    I can't imagine any girl who likes putting stuff almost permanently in their vag unless it's a tampon or they're smuggling stuff through the airport. Would've been uncomfortable trying to walk around normally, it's like walking around town while constipated - you'll never be able to keep a straight face.

Then again, some girls can be crazy enough, who knows.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep, they both fit inside, put the Lush in first and she pushes it all the way in, then I follow it in, I'm 7 1/2 and can get most of the way in. It stretches her out a bit

Not if she is really turned on, I leave it to her, if she wants to do this or not at any particulartime, like anything she has to be in the right headspace, and turned on. Its all about trust as well, she knows I won't pressure her if she's not feeling like doing it.
    More often than not, the lush is in use.

Sounds pretty painful...
    I dont think all girls can take both lol.
    But good to keep in mind.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Go to www.adultdirect.com.au they have 2 locations Alexandria and Rydalmere, they are a lot cheaper than any other site

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I find it interesting that a question is asked, and honest answer is giving, then once again, the doubters, the inexperienced, the disbelievers, the critics, the negative Nellie's, all come out of the woodwork and criticise or denigrate peoples comments.
    If you don't believe, thats fine, just move on to another thread

If you want to see girls with a lush in one hole and a cock in the other have a look at
    https://chaturbate.com/
    That is where my girl first saw them and we decided to get one.
    Best fun ever

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I find it interesting that a question is asked, and honest answer is giving, then once again, the doubters, the inexperienced, the disbelievers, the critics, the negative Nellie's, all come out of the woodwork and criticise or denigrate peoples comments.
    If you don't believe, thats fine, just move on to another thread

If you want to see girls with a lush in one hole and a cock in the other have a look at
    https://chaturbate.com/
    That is where my girl first saw them and we decided to get one.
    Best fun ever
    What about both in the same hole?...

That site is only showing random webcams by the way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What about both in the same hole?...

That site is only showing random webcams by the way.
    Open your eyes, do some looking for yourself, be a big boy and stop needing to be spoon fed.

Little wonder I dont respond very often on here, to many dopey pricks to deal with

Open your eyes, do some looking for yourself, be a big boy and stop needing to be spoon fed.

Little wonder I dont respond very often on here, to many dopey pricks to deal with
    Thanks all for the reply, I may just try the lush 3. Both me and the WL haven’t really used toys before, hence why I’m asking.

For me, sex toys are the best way to keep the fire going in a relationship. And it's important to work on relationships and improve it, especially if you have been together for a long time. Indeed, over time, passion can fade, and it is important to maintain and strengthen it. Therefore, for me, sex toys have become simply indispensable in this matter. Recently I found this source, and I was pleasantly surprised by the large selection of different options https://kinkazoid.com/penis-sleeves/ Thanks to this, I can try something new and get new sensations with my partner.

Banned
    I never use sex toy on any ML. But I saw one used a small vibrator on herself in her bedroom while she urges me to suck on her breasts. I came out of the experience none the wiser and had not been back to her bedroom again.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I once tried to use a butt plug on a WL (J Lemon at GC). Problem was, I didn't realise that the one I bought was meant for gay dudes, was way too big for her! Completely killed the mood in the session.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I once tried to use a butt plug on a WL (J Lemon at GC). Problem was, I didn't realise that the one I bought was meant for gay dudes, was way too big for her! Completely killed the mood in the session.
    I didn't think girls would use butt plugs since many would never do anal. Do many allow butt plugs at GC?

Just reading some comments here I get the impression many girls are using vibrators at home or with customers. When you ask them about vibrators many deny using it. I guess you can't believe everything they tell you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast