Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you use Sex Toy with your fwb/SB/WL/ML ?

I did but only with private not in shop. Mainly different vibrators. WL loved it (judging from the number of orgasms - even got some multiple orgasms happening).

Got to use restraints and blindfold too but that was after a while when we had built some trust (as with anyone really).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How do you introduce toys into the session?

What i have been doing is ask them if they play with themselves and if the use any toys.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post

What i have been doing is ask them if they play with themselves and if the use any toys.

For wl you meet at shop.

Like aloscha said need build rapport.

Until they gave u their contact number, and asked them to have private session, but still pay for it. And slowly asked them for toys.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    For wl you meet at shop.

Like aloscha said need build rapport.

Until they gave u their contact number, and asked them to have private session, but still pay for it. And slowly asked them for toys.
    Gonna be hard for me cause I rarely see the same girl more than once lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    You are 1 level above us, bringing toys for first time visit will be ez pz for you lol.

You should bring toys when visiting your favourite at sakura lol. I think she down with that.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    You are 1 level above us, bringing toys for first time visit will be ez pz for you lol.

You should bring toys when visiting your favourite at sakura lol. I think she down with that.
    Oh you mean angel/Sandra? Maybe lol. Haven't seen her since her move to sakura. Might have to make a trip into the city again.

Oh you mean angel/Sandra? Maybe lol. Haven't seen her since her move to sakura. Might have to make a trip into the city again.
    Bows before greatness lol. King Meng arrives with a backpack full of fun.

Tbh, the WL suggested it herself because she had some in the drawer. Easier bc she was private. I think it's more difficult in the shops as it's not a service that's generally advertised.

Rapport definitely is needed (at least from my experience). Tbh, it's more fun when they want it more than you do.

I've also found not all girls are comfortable touching themselves for our viewing pleasure. More experienced girls don't mind as much but some cultures are more sensitive to it than others.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Was seeing WL privately and she had toys... Toys to use on men like strap one and dildos. She also got whips too. She tells me guys come in asking for those stuff which was interesting.

Banned
    Ok Mr Butterfly as the Thai girls would say. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Was seeing WL privately and she had toys... Toys to use on men like strap one and dildos. She also got whips too. She tells me guys come in asking for those stuff which was interesting.
    Each to their own. My WL only ever used a vibrator to tickle my balls during a BJ but I know some likes way more than that.

I like using toys on women until they are wishing for the cock lol

I was in Melb over the weekend, and chemical warehouse stocked cock rings, they don’t stock them anymore in syd stores.
    Got 2 to use with my SB, it’s like 8 bucks and single use.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    whats the best sex toy for a newbie

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    I was in Melb over the weekend, and chemical warehouse stocked cock rings, they don’t stock them anymore in syd stores.
    Got 2 to use with my SB, it’s like 8 bucks and single use.
    You mean Chemist Warehouse? Yeah now they're only selling cock rings online.

I go to Funtasia West Ryde for kinky supplies now. Bought a vibrating, multi-use cock ring for $20 and been using it with my partner every time she's in the mood for multiple orgasms. She would use her vibrator on herself while I finger her and make her cum around 10 times or so before she gets me hard, puts the cock ring on and ride me. The cock ring somehow allows me to continue fucking even after cumming as it keeps your cock solid for a few minutes, and she enjoys getting more micro orgasms before we finally have enough.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    Tbh, the WL suggested it herself because she had some in the drawer. Easier bc she was private. I think it's more difficult in the shops as it's not a service that's generally advertised.

Rapport definitely is needed (at least from my experience). Tbh, it's more fun when they want it more than you do.

I've also found not all girls are comfortable touching themselves for our viewing pleasure. More experienced girls don't mind as much but some cultures are more sensitive to it than others.
    I totally fking agree with you.
    I enjoy the session more when i see the girls are actually enjoying it too.
    And some of them love the toys.

Some are just curious to see, some want to try.
    And weirdly some try it and just say it doesnt feel good or anything, which makes me confused. I just chuck it up as them not comfortable enough or just dont like toys.

And yeah, some girls arent comfortable showing how they play with themselves.
    Ive asked some ladies to play with themselves so i can watch and see what they like to do. But alas, some then show their shy side, which just makes me want to see them do it more. As the shy look and playing with themselves is a great view.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I didn't think girls would use butt plugs since many would never do anal. Do many allow butt plugs at GC?

Just reading some comments here I get the impression many girls are using vibrators at home or with customers. When you ask them about vibrators many deny using it. I guess you can't believe everything they tell you.
    Lemon back in those days was a girl who offered anal as an extra. I'd done anal with her previously, that's why I got the idea of a butt plug. I would never have sprung it on any WL out of the blue if I didn't know she did anal.

I made sure that the toy was brand new and still in the packaging, so that she knows it wasn’t a toy I’d used on other girls. That’s one thing to keep in mind.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I made sure that the toy was brand new and still in the packaging, so that she knows it wasn’t a toy I’d used on other girls. That’s one thing to keep in mind.
    So you bought new toys for each lady?

Makes me wonder what toys and how much are the ones you keep buying

I only done it 2 times bro. Second time was a bad experience so I stopped doing it after.

I had been buying Durex bullet from Amazon each time with my SB, it’s $30. Had bought 4, They can keep it after our session or i bin it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast