Thread: Korean Kay - fresh from Korea - an elegant lady

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Kay - fresh off the plane from Korea - an elegant lady

First, kudos to No 5 for being one of the first shops to bring in new international talent. I was anxious to see what Kay would be like. She arrived in Sydney on Friday and I got to sample her wares on Sunday afternoon.

Boss takes my booking but says have a look first. This makes me nervous at first but he assures me he’s just providing good customer service.

I wait a bit longer than I expect in the waiting room and then Kay walks in. She’s elegant. The kind of girl you could dress up and take to a high class restaurant. Really nice face and skinny body. She leaves the room and I’m already counting my $270 for the hour ahead.

Kay walks in on me showering. She’s kind of pleased and surprised. I just want to maximize my time. She doesn’t join me which is fine. When I come out she dries me and inspects my junk. All good.

We lay down on the bed and I just gently touch her milky skin all over. Her ass feels amazing. Shaved landing strip. She starts licking my nips commenting my white man boobs are about the same size as hers. All good. Then she ventures further winding up with her mouth licking my cock and taking it in. Oh, I was warned by reception that she does not do CIM. If that’s a showstopper for you well now you know.

Kay’s not pse so no jackhammer style blowjob. It’s moist and soft - no teeth. I ask her to stop before I blow. More kissing. She says let me know when you want sex. Ok, now. On with the dom and I enter.!she welps at my thick white cock. I ask if she’s ok then I proceed to try and get it in as deep as I can. Then I let it rest there for a few mins just admiring her beauty and thinking “fuck my cock is inside her.” I slowly start to move and I think I can feel her getting wet. She says it’s her first day as a prostitute (her words) - I always take that with a grain of salt but whatever. It is possible she hasn’t fucked too many white cocks and seemed to be enjoying. I start working up and pound the shit out of her before blowing.

Clean up and relax then I take a quick shower. Back to the bed for more cuddling and kissing. Her English is good but I couldn’t really understand a story she was trying to tell me. I think it was about Covid in Korea.

More sucking of my nipples at my request then blowjob. This time I can relax and enjoy. I’m hard and all is going well. I just don’t feel confident in asking her to put the dom on again as I think I’d go flaccid. Her BJ is good but I would have liked her to use her hands a bit more. I ask her to get some oil and put it on my cock. There we go. I’m hard as a rock and feeling her tits and touching her body. Just when I think about slamming on a dom I blow my load. All good. I’m not disappointed. We lay around for a bit and then I take a shower.

All up she’s good and will probably get better with time - particularly on BJ skills. But her pussy is tight and she’s attractive and skinny. Like I said at the start - in a classy kind of way. Not K-pop PSE 22 year old sex bot - more of a refined experience. And she’s new to our shores - not recycled from Ginza. Give her a go and be gentle. Give her a nice Aussie welcome with your cock. Sorry, no Indians. But at least she’s not Asian customers only.

Verified - photos are real.

Senior Member(無間使者) Sweetdreams's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing
    She sounds good to me
    Hold your head up
    Keep your head up, movin' on
    Hold your…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice way to welcome her, Captain!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From your description she sounds like the same Kay that was working there for years.
    She hasn't been on the roster in a while so maybe she went back to Korea and came back.
    Anyone else able to confirm?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    New photos looks good.

Photos are real. She was wearing the black outfit when I saw her yesterday.
    https://www.no5marrickville.com/profile/kay-1/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Guess this is not the new photos of previous Kay as the old Kay in N5M is on the roster of Ginza Empire tomorrow. This Kay in N5M is a new Kay just joined N5M. I don’t think the same girl can work on both shops even on different days as Management of these two shops won’t allow that to happen in normal circumstances.
    What a coincidence that timing is

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    came to confirm that she's different from previous (K)Kay.
    current Kay is almost half size of previous Kay, both very limited English, and has short hair, though they both are nice girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quick review:
    - Looks wise, around 30s.
    - No DFK. Doesn't want to touch her plastic nose.
    - BBBJ too soft. Couldn't feel a thing.
    - No intimacy at all. Felt cold.

Last day for Kay to work, make a booking now before you missed out~~~

Good to know bro, thanks for the info.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    koreans one of my top picks nowadays

Hopefully she rotate to n5m, as 42g is far from me lol