Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you finish?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

How do you finish?

Most of the time I finish by CIP (in condom usually) while DFK or no DFK depending on the WL.
    I find this the most satisfying and primal.

Other times it’s by COB, usually by pulling out and tearing the condom off in time.

When CIM is available at no extras, I may go for it, depending on how I feel but it’s never something I specifically seek.

How do you finish?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    If having vaginal sex, CIP. If having anal sex, CIA. I'm a very simple person. If my dick is in a very comfortable place and it's comfortable enough to make him cream, who am I to pull him out and make him shoot anywhere else?

After my vasectomy, now I just CIP no matter what. I'm done with pulling out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same for me, CIP is the best, usually in missionary, occasionally in doggy style. Lately i like go mish and go hard, change to other position, whatever the girls want, doggy, and come back to mish again, but much slower and more intimate where i can kiss the girl, enjoying her neck, lips and a lot off kiss before i blew up. Some girls usually push my ass when i cum, feels so good and satisfying.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never really use condoms I know the risks with my regular been that way for years anyway I finish lay on my back and daty her till I blow. That's if I didn't blow during CIM. But when she brings lady friends with her that's a different story as I normally get two of them to lean over the back of the bed and fuck their asses till blow all over their bottoms. Other times end with tit fuck. It varies.

Banned
    I think every time it’s different. In the heat of the moment and as I’m always willing to try new things I “go with the ho”. That is of course if I don’t want to do certain acts that I’ve read about or seen before hand. Then I instruct the girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    COF if possible

Banned
    It’ll be a four horse race next week and hopefully I’ll make it to the finish line 😝

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Depends on the mood. COF/COB if I have extra energy. But if I want primal release, I just let it go when I feel like it, usually CIP.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    CIP, usually during doggy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    It’ll be a four horse race next week and hopefully I’ll make it to the finish line 😝
    Just bring along that fifth leg. You’ll make it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Just bring along that fifth leg. You’ll make it.
    I can’t wait actually!

I’ll definitely have to write up an AR.

Three hot Thai girls.

I’m already planning the session 😝

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m currently experiencing CIM
    and getting off via my own hand. I request the CIM to be transferred to my mouth with a kiss.
    But the whole experience from the massage to the intermediate foreplay including all aspects of FS and the interspersed variations I reckon are all part of the “finishing”.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very carefully

(The message you have entered is too short blah blah)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    CIP in doggy is the best

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    How do you finish?
    I normally finish by a loud happy yell and a double somersault from the massage table to land on my feet on the floor.

While in mid air I toss $20 notes all over the place for the ML to pick up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I normally finish by a loud happy yell and a double somersault from the massage table to land on my feet on the floor.

Do you ever do a reverse pike followed by a swan dive. No pineapples guess they’re pretty heavy and put you off balance.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya123 View Post
    CIP in doggy is the best
    That sure is animalistic.
    But I only do it as a grudge fuck or is don’t wanna see her face.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    CIP usually. On rare occasions CIM

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

Haha classic!

I usually laugh and then launch straight off the bed. No snuggling. ESP if there’s more time to play.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    How about the most unusual / memorable finish you've ever done?

For me, it was when I finished with CIM from fucking in Doggy position. The move was particularly difficult for me because I normally couldn't cum from a BBBJ even on the best days. I knew that to pull it off, my dick had to literally go from one hole to the other without skipping a beat or I would be either shooting into thin air or end up not cumming at all.

So this one time I did successfully do it was when the positioning and everything was perfectly aligned. The bed was the right height, we were fucking right at the edge so she only had to turn her head for me to stick my dick in her mouth, and I was fucking her BB so no need to deal with the condom. This girl didn't allow CIP which made it even more satisfying to be able to finally cum in her.

I told my girl I wanted to CIM as I came close. In one smooth motion, as I felt the first contractions of cumming, I pulled out, stepped down to the side of the bed and stuck my dick in her mouth. It was glorious! All I could think of as I looked at my dick buried deep in her pretty face was all her juices and my juices were in her mouth and she's taking it all. It's a memory that I will keep to the end, I reckon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast