I recently reinstalled a chatting app similar to WhatsApp or WeChat and found that some of the private WLs I've visited before had added me automatically by their app's default settings. Not sure if they can actually see my profile but I can definitely see theirs including posts on their timeline.

One private Thai WL I've visited once before, used to work in a shop but now doing fully private was on this list. As I was scrolling down her timeline I realised that there were posts of her back in Thailand, and gosh I was surprised at how her actual face looks like.

It's not ugly, still a pretty face but just way different from what she looks like in makeup. Skin tone totally different. I thought she was posting photos of her friend or sister but it turns out to be her lol.

I wonder if anyone knew how some WLs actually look like without makeup, would they return knowing it's an actual ugly duckling right under that thick powdery mask? For me, if her body is hot I probably don't mind otherwise I'd never go back.

Sorry I can't say what app and who's the WL, might get a bunch of stalkers trying to suss her out.