Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you seen how your WL looks like without makeup?

Banned

Have you seen how your WL looks like without makeup?

I recently reinstalled a chatting app similar to WhatsApp or WeChat and found that some of the private WLs I've visited before had added me automatically by their app's default settings. Not sure if they can actually see my profile but I can definitely see theirs including posts on their timeline.

One private Thai WL I've visited once before, used to work in a shop but now doing fully private was on this list. As I was scrolling down her timeline I realised that there were posts of her back in Thailand, and gosh I was surprised at how her actual face looks like.

It's not ugly, still a pretty face but just way different from what she looks like in makeup. Skin tone totally different. I thought she was posting photos of her friend or sister but it turns out to be her lol.

I wonder if anyone knew how some WLs actually look like without makeup, would they return knowing it's an actual ugly duckling right under that thick powdery mask? For me, if her body is hot I probably don't mind otherwise I'd never go back.

Sorry I can't say what app and who's the WL, might get a bunch of stalkers trying to suss her out.

Why cant you say the app?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Why cant you say the app?
    It must be ‘Line ‘ . All thai girls use that app

I don’t do much FS but I did have the opportunity to see some MLs in their au naturalle state, so are still quite wholesome, a few others I would have to turn my head the other way so as not to ruin their otherwise more glamorous images in my head previously.

I once took a reg WL on a weekend away. She definitely looked different when the makeup came off but there's a thing to be said for the natural look. I think it usually takes a bit of connection/trust on the WL's part to show their natural face to a customer. It's also more unusual for a WL to do that in a shop.

For me, the face is very important (difficult to get it hard otherwise) and I wouldn't return unless their look is my type. But once I know what they look like (with makeup) it's unlikely I will have a problem with their natural look.

I'm unashamedly a big fan of K girls and they generally are the best at makeup, especially the more natural look instead of caked on doll look. Ultimately it's not the makeup but whether a WL is someone I'd like to build a connection with.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Women's beauty is largely all about knowing which make up to use and how to apply it. It is an art and a science.
    Even the most beautiful women in the world look very plain, or sometimes look like shit without make up.
    Women from when they are little girls perfect the art of make up.
    They read hundreds of magazines, and You Tube videos, swap tips with girlfriends, spend thousands of dollars on products, experiment non-stop with different things to get the desired look, or go to experts to get it done.
    Even the so called "natural" look is also created by make up.
    They use make up to look "natural" There are actual make up products and techniques to look "natural".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    understand this fully... just has to be the type... not necessarily the hottest or prettiest just has to be my type.. I get ya Aloscha I get ya

Quote Originally Posted by xse3n3rgy View Post
    understand this fully... just has to be the type... not necessarily the hottest or prettiest just has to be my type.. I get ya Aloscha I get ya
    Just look around the couples in social groups from our everyday life and it's plain to see that everyone has their type (or level they play at haha). I guess the punting life is different and obviously we all want the "hottest" we can get. My type just happens to be hot Korean girls lol.

I remember having a session with a lovely WL who was much more plain than I expected. Wasn't her fault but I barely got myself to finish. I know some view the makeup thing as another form of catdishing but I just like to be respectful - WLs are there to make us feel good.

-8.5 with no makeup
    for all woman fight me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    Just look around the couples in social groups from our everyday life and it's plain to see that everyone has their type (or level they play at haha). I guess the punting life is different and obviously we all want the "hottest" we can get. My type just happens to be hot Korean girls lol.

I remember having a session with a lovely WL who was much more plain than I expected. Wasn't her fault but I barely got myself to finish. I know some view the makeup thing as another form of catdishing but I just like to be respectful - WLs are there to make us feel good.
    True. Some of the hottest WLs are not necessarily the best in service. Many of my best bang had been from plain looking WLs. J Kiyomi from 42G was super hot but at the same time super dud. Then I had a Chinese WL from 42G (can't remember her name, already left Oz during Delta lockdown) who provided great service. What I look for in a WL is mostly their body (petite or good curves) while their face has to be cute, pretty or plain and not ugly. Ugly face turns me off unless the room is super dark lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Yes Kiki from G42/Ginza washed off all her makeup in one of my bookings and she was still insanely pretty.
    I second this. C Kiki was without a doubt one of the most naturally beautiful girls I’ve seen.
    Another one was C Lily, Sichuan girl who used to work at 5 star. I had her WeChat for a while. Really beautiful features on her. I was tempted to take her out to dinner at one time when she asked but I was in a relationship!
    And let’s not forget C Kay also from 5 star. That face is enough to make some guys come in their pants!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not even just makeup, I feel like the lighting in the room makes a big difference - because parlour rooms are always slightly darker.

Saw a ML and found her super attractive, but when I saw her photos on Instagram, definitely looked much older, probably due to lighting & less heavy makeup on the job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was lucky enough to see alot of WLs without make up and in trakkie daks and a t-shirt. I always thought they looked better without it.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    I was lucky enough to see alot of WLs without make up and in trakkie daks and a t-shirt. I always thought they looked better without it.
    I agree. A couple of Wl and Ml I was seeing a lot offsite were naturally pretty, and numerous time I told them often they didn't need all the makeup.

The stranglehold by global cosmetics companies over image (they are rolling in revenues), along with bitchy peers and insecurities pushes the girls to overdo their makeup.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Totally agree with you. Natural look is best or perhaps just a touch of make up. As they get older however the make up can improve things quite a lot. And then when they age further, nothing helps lol. Hopefully the global cosmetics companies don’t get a stranglehold on male make up. God help us if they do!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Some ML / WL do have natural beauty, some others don't. I am priviliged having enjoyed the beauty of many young and milf ladies in Australia and around the world. For those that don't, I agree with brother AHLUNGOR comment I 'turn my head the other way so as not to ruin their otherwise more glamorous images in my head previously.'

One lady that comes to mind was a luck of the draw in Natural Care Remedial Massage Epping. I had a solid relationship with the previous Mamasan / Owner by the name of Sara (who provided a very professional massage by the way [tried many times to get a HJ from her but she declined]). Mamasan sends me a Wechat message one day saying she had a young beauty recently imported from China who may not be long in the industry. She sents me a screenshot of this 'Katy' gal. I booked her instantly for 45 mins.

Sorry lads. I was losing focus on the topic and started developing my AR here. Anyway, this Katy had such a natural beauty, no make up with such soft and amazing pair of fruits above and below.

Now, in terms ugly ladies. There is this one C Olivia, a milf. She gives a funny solid HJ. Without make up, I turn my head away or just close my eyes. She is alright, though. But don't expect a fresh young or well fit milf. She is not fat.

Thank again fellas. Hope I improve more over time in this valuable forum.

Peace.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Agree to an extent. Each state of dress/Make up has its appeal in a certain time and place. Yes some girls are virtually unrecognizable natural vs glammed up. I would prefer underdone make up to over the top trashy looking any day of the week. Some girls possess amazing natural beauty and a hint of make up is all they need just to polish off, and yes seeing some girls in trackies and a t, with the hair tied up and glasses on, absolute winner.
    One ml I used to know looked awesome dolled up, but when she kicked back in her comfy clothes, she was the epitome of natural sex appeal and beauty.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some look great without makeup and some would make you run for the hills but that's just how humans are some look great in makeup cause of face structure others are naturally pretty.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was at the 42G ATM when one walked in to start her shift. Wearing plain clothes and no make up - definititely not the type I would look twice at. I just wish I knew who she was. I was quite shocked and at that instant I just felt us boys are being played!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Struth, my favourite looks better without any gunk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast