Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you seen how your WL looks like without makeup?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No cake face thanks lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are some stunners out there even without makeup. Find that a touch of makeup always makes a big difference as long as they don’t overboard

As long is not a monster

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I prefer the natural look and not the covered look.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the last 2 times ive been at 278, just paying for my booking etc, i happen to see j hibiki in normal clothes no/little make up. and boy she has a different look to when shes riding you CG.

in her normal clothes no makeup she looks like a short stocky milf that i definitely wouldnt be chasing.

Banned
    No.

Quite possibly it could destroy the fantasy. After all, isn’t that what punting is about? The illusion of something so nice that we taste for a brief interlude and then it’s gone, like tears in the rain.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... Thai girls on fire in the N5M bordello… I watched Cindy’s reflection ride me on the dark room’s mirrors… All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain... beep beep your time is up in 10 minutes…

Oh damn more pineapples 🍍 😝

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not here, but in other climes, many, many, many. They'd arrive in makeup, and after we'd played house, most every one would shower in the morning, then put on their makeup as I got dressed and read the newspaper. No big deal...

But I will say that one PRC who'd come over for an afternoon delight, several times arrived sans makeup. In makeup, very attractive, but without, VERY plain, I took it as her bid for an increase in salary. Didn't work, and I compensated by asking her to lick her own nipples which she was able to do, very nicely naturally endowed. Great Russian (you say Spanish) for round one, and in a prone bone, incredible muscle control; she could really squeeze you for the curtain call.

I always thought it was quite entertaining to watch them put on the makeup (light dusting) in the morning.

Banned
    Tell me if you think otherwise, but the Lady Boys by far when properly made up are the most attractive.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My last regular never wore makeup. I found it hot as fuck.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    My last regular never wore makeup. I found it hot as fuck.
    Not all women can carry that off, esp the older ones.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Not all women can carry that off, esp the older ones.
    She’s born in 1971.

Banned
    Asian women generally hold their age well. That’s why when I read reviews and the guys say the girls were 20ish it’s more like they’re 40-45. Especially since pretty much all WL’s wear makeup.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My regular looks pretty beautiful without makeup. I love her wrinkles that I see when she is on top of me, and love her figure when she gets her hair wet in the shower - smoking hot!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol at OP not naming the app

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Lol at OP not naming the app
    Must be Line, bro. Can't be nothing else. All the Thais use it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Must be Line, bro. Can't be nothing else. All the Thais use it.
    Obviously LINE. Ubiquitous in Thailand, and unless you mind your security settings, it can automatically add contacts. Even with, it suggests friends.

Like WeChat for PRC'S, great way to keep in touch with your Thai keepers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    No cake face thanks lol
    There is nothing worse than trying to remove that shit from your clothing if you have to hide it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    I recently reinstalled a chatting app similar to WhatsApp or WeChat and found that some of the private WLs I've visited before had added me automatically by their app's default settings. Not sure if they can actually see my profile but I can definitely see theirs including posts on their timeline.

One private Thai WL I've visited once before, used to work in a shop but now doing fully private was on this list. As I was scrolling down her timeline I realised that there were posts of her back in Thailand, and gosh I was surprised at how her actual face looks like.

It's not ugly, still a pretty face but just way different from what she looks like in makeup. Skin tone totally different. I thought she was posting photos of her friend or sister but it turns out to be her lol.

I wonder if anyone knew how some WLs actually look like without makeup, would they return knowing it's an actual ugly duckling right under that thick powdery mask? For me, if her body is hot I probably don't mind otherwise I'd never go back.

Sorry I can't say what app and who's the WL, might get a bunch of stalkers trying to suss her out.
    Do you think we care how she looks like without makeup?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12