Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: those assholes that wreck it for everyone

Senior Member(無間使者)

those assholes that wreck it for everyone

i just finished the deed with a regular at ginza,and we got talking.
    cant remember how but the subject got onto sex safety and she told me about an AH customer that she had to ban

apparently this guy ripped the dom off while doggy and tried to stick it back in.

AND, if what this WL is true, he has done this to a few of the ginza girls. and the ginza boss wont ban him from the shop.
    they know who he is (and based on what she told me about him if i put in the work i could find him, but dont think ill go there).

and to make it even worse, he is a particular profession that should know better (we all know not to do it but his stance is much higher).

hearing stuff like this makes my blood curdle. im wondering if this is the same AH that changed j hibikis stance just a few days ago.?

end of rant

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    That's fucked. I'm always curious what happens to a WL to make them Asian only so quickly. There's some fucking horrible people.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Such a cunt! Hope all the shops ban him, not just Ginza!
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The shop should call the cops and have this bloke charged.

Poor form from the shop owners if it is true.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by halfway View Post
    The shop should call the cops and have this bloke charged.

Poor form from the shop owners if it is true.
    Totally agree, should be charged, but alot of the shops aren't that clean themselves so they prob don't want the attention.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    That's fucked. I'm always curious what happens to a WL to make them Asian only so quickly. There's some fucking horrible people.
    I don't think race was mentioned but of course it would never be an Asian guy

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Maybe he writes great ARs for them so they don’t ban him.

Banned
    There's legislation against such act. If she mentioned it to management then it should have been passed onto the police. By failing to do it means they don't care about the safety of their girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I naively used to think that if you played up in a brothel you’d end up getting flogged by some dude who’s job was to take out the trash.

It would appear that is not the case and only money is all that matters.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    I don't think race was mentioned but of course it would never be an Asian guy
    It's a common theme. Also it's used as a broad category to exclude Indians, middle eastern and Pakistani men. Easier than writing no indians, Pakistanis, middle eastern etc.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Isnt this classified as rape?

I mean you should at least ask nicely as that shit would never be free either.

Is he a sandigger?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewSoul View Post
    Isnt this classified as rape?

I mean you should at least ask nicely as that shit would never be free either.
    Yes, it is. It became legislation some time last year I think.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely is rape. But how it can be proven might be difficult

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yes, it is. It became legislation some time last year I think.
    He should be arrested then :/

Its worse type of virus to spread than covid lol

Shop Owner
    Hey. Can u Pm me please. We haven’t heard anything this about this guy yet.
    Normally we will call the police straight away if girls tell us. We have a warning wall with photos in the customer waiting room shows police took away customers like that before.
    Pm me please. I will get to the bottom of it.
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Aren’t these classified as rape? Should report to the police and get this cunt arrested.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yea this is fucked. Hope Ginza deals with this asshole. OP needs to get in touch.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    haha a HR problem at a brothel, how exciting
    1st off no one is going to call the police because it draws unnecessary attention to the business owners and to the girls from department of home affairs,
    if Home Affairs finds any Visa breaches, or any other funny business then people start getting arrested, fined, gaol time or deported for these breaches.
    2nd than the taxation department gets involved and starts investigating the business and audits them, than the business could face thousands of dollars in fines
    and every cash business has 2 sets of books,
    yes all government departments are linked here in NSW so once you are on the investigation roller coaster, its very hard to get off the radar,

just say the business is stupid enough to call the police how are they going to prove it, the Perp is just going to say it slipped off or she gave me consent, so rape is hard to prove because he is in a place where he has payed to provide these services so he has consent, so unless they have cameras in the private rooms recording the girls working, than the business will be breached of the workplace privacy act, and section 91P record an intimate image without consent, and than could face a legal law suit from the plaintive,

now lets say you get so called security throw him out, and there is a physical altercation and its recorded, the business is going to loose in court and than get investigate by all that mentioned above,
    so the only real alternative is to just ban the guy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    haha a HR problem at a brothel, how exciting
    1st off no one is going to call the police because it draws unnecessary attention to the business owners and to the girls from department of home affairs,
    if Home Affairs finds any Visa breaches, or any other funny business then people start getting arrested, fined, gaol time or deported for these breaches.
    2nd than the taxation department gets involved and starts investigating the business and audits them, than the business could face thousands of dollars in fines
    and every cash business has 2 sets of books,
    yes all government departments are linked here in NSW so once you are on the investigation roller coaster, its very hard to get off the radar,

just say the business is stupid enough to call the police how are they going to prove it, the Perp is just going to say it slipped off or she gave me consent, so rape is hard to prove because he is in a place where he has payed to provide these services so he has consent, so unless they have cameras in the private rooms recording the girls working, than the business will be breached of the workplace privacy act, and section 91P record an intimate image without consent, and than could face a legal law suit from the plaintive,

now lets say you get so called security throw him out, and there is a physical altercation and its recorded, the business is going to loose in court and than get investigate by all that mentioned above,
    so the only real alternative is to just ban the guy.
    Very true. No point stirring into shit. Maybe they should just do it privately and cut the guys dick off next time they see him lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast