Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: those assholes that wreck it for everyone

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewSoul View Post
    Very true. No point stirring into shit. Maybe they should just do it privately and cut the guys dick off next time they see him lol.
    than it comes back to drawing unnecessary attention to the business, from the police and if this guy has any underworld connections

Senior Member(無間使者)

those assholes that wreck it for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    than it comes back to drawing unnecessary attention to the business, from the police and if this guy has any underworld connections
    I’m guessing old mate from the above tale is a medical professional of some kind (should know better etc), not likely to have underworld connections.
    Then you just have to weigh up the probability of them going to the cops, or not, if fearful of their reputation being tarnished with a rape allegation while visiting a brothel.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wok, agree a doctor has a lot to loose, especially if their reputation is tarnish, but you know they would go to greater lengths to protect it,

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    haha a HR problem at a brothel, how exciting
    1st off no one is going to call the police because it draws unnecessary attention to the business owners and to the girls from department of home affairs,
    if Home Affairs finds any Visa breaches, or any other funny business then people start getting arrested, fined, gaol time or deported for these breaches.
    2nd than the taxation department gets involved and starts investigating the business and audits them, than the business could face thousands of dollars in fines
    and every cash business has 2 sets of books,
    yes all government departments are linked here in NSW so once you are on the investigation roller coaster, its very hard to get off the radar,

just say the business is stupid enough to call the police how are they going to prove it, the Perp is just going to say it slipped off or she gave me consent, so rape is hard to prove because he is in a place where he has payed to provide these services so he has consent, so unless they have cameras in the private rooms recording the girls working, than the business will be breached of the workplace privacy act, and section 91P record an intimate image without consent, and than could face a legal law suit from the plaintive,

now lets say you get so called security throw him out, and there is a physical altercation and its recorded, the business is going to loose in court and than get investigate by all that mentioned above,
    so the only real alternative is to just ban the guy.
    Ok so basically the girl is screwed? Are you saying she just has to accept being stealthed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Meng she can always walk out to reception and end the session, she doesn't have to put up with anything,
    or she can charge him more money,
    what i am saying in the comment, there are consequences when you get authorities involved and most matters are better off dealt with quietly for all involved

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    From the shop's reply this is the first they've heard of it. Hopefully the OP will PM the shop with all that he knows and help them out.

They're a well run shop and should easily deal with it.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I kind of agree with old snake on the “predicament” part, maybe not on what can be done about it.
    If the girl is here illegally, or if the shop or girl have anything to hide from the authorities, then they probably wouldn’t be willing to do anything that involves the authorities. Especially given that it was a close call instead of him actually successfully doing it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thanks GoldfishMan, its true don't make a big deal out of nothing, it can backfire 10x worse,
    take what GlamourPhoto posted what happen in Melbourne, there could of been a number of ways this could of been deescalated but instead it turned out worse than expected,
    the shop could of taken precaution by hiring a large male manager with public relation skill, who could of monitor the clients behaviour before he even got to see the girl,

Banned
    Should be titled "Those Assholes that wreck it for non-Asians"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Still thinks there’s an asshole in any nationality. Now that I think of it, there was a few sessions I had where the girl kept on reaching to check the dom when we were in doggy, I always thought WTH is wrong here? Now this make sense, maybe they had that shitty thing done to them before.

May be the offender's cop lol damn

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sadly this affects non asian punters

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would hazard a guess and say damn near all the RnT joints and brothels have links to criminality in some shape or form so very unlikely they would want the unwanted attention.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Come to think of it, I don’t think I have ever seen a girl with “Aussie only”

Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    I don't think race was mentioned but of course it would never be an Asian guy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    so to update. i have pm'd ginza. and after giving this some thought, i will do whats in the wl best interest. so i going to ask her if she wants to pursue this or not before going any further. if she wants to pursue, i will offer my help. if not, that is her choice.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    To prevent future stealth, tie up the punters and ride them.
    I wouldn't mind experience that heh

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This kind of shit is rape, needs to immediately be reported

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    lol, good idea.
    One thing I do is switch from mish to doggy without leaving her pussy. Much easier to do on a skinny girl, one of the reasons I prefer skinny girls. That way she won’t have to worry about a thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    yeah, i agree here. they should be held in some dungeon (im sure ginza has one given the location) and have unwanted objects shoved up them see how they like it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Asian guys stealth too, I know a Chinese girl that was stealthed by a Chinese customer. Not everything has to be a race thing.
    Yeah there are a couple of grubs here who every chance they get they throw the race card maybe they are just insecure little boys

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast