Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Girl or Regular

Junior Member(有D料到)

New Girl or Regular

I was wondering if you guys rather visit a new girl everytime or keep with the same girls.
    I love new and different most of the time but do keep in touch with some of my favourites, just not a regular thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorthud View Post
    I was wondering if you guys rather visit a new girl everytime or keep with the same girls.
    I love new and different most of the time but do keep in touch with some of my favourites, just not a regular thing.
    depends on the girl really. if you find a good one that is worth going back to and see what other options you can get, but also good to try new girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll up this info as it is now out of date....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If a lady ticks all my boxes and we do different things, then i see repeatedly until bored.
    If i havent got one of those ladies on hand, then its mix and match and scratch whichever itch needs attention.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros_breakout View Post
    the term 'roster' comes to mind. what is it that you want to have in your list of adventures this week?

I have regulars, I have the adventures ones that I don't see all the time. I have fantasy girls that meet a particular need but I don't need them every week.

Sometimes I will have an urge for something random and disgusting...so I dig up Locanto
    Locanto is definitely good for random and disgusting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Men are sex driven machines. Evolved to fuck anything that moves, or not moves. No matter how gorgeous your wife is, the desire for more is still there. I've had some very nice, beautiful ML's over the years, but after a while you just gotta try elsewhere. I find with me that is around 1to 2 years. And then comes the excitement of something new. The search for the diamond amongst the boilers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    100% they can be absolutely stunning but after a while the excitement just wears off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like having a couple girls I can see on a regular basis, 2-3 on the list so I have options on who to see depending on day and who is working. When they move on, I start the search for the backfill for my list. Don't mind sometimes if I'm out somewhere and near a shop I've never been to, check it out and see if its decent.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Unfortunately, to developed a good rapport with a girl takes time and seeing her regularly. Then you tend to get little free extras that most clients don't get. I only visit shops once a week, so if I'm seeing other girls too, then that regular is only once every 2 or 3 weeks, then that rapport doesn't happen. So I'm stuck in a monogamous relationship til I move on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    why not both? I like certainty and I like excitement.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Men are sex driven machines. Evolved to fuck anything that moves, or not moves. No matter how gorgeous your wife is, the desire for more is still there. I've had some very nice, beautiful ML's over the years, but after a while you just gotta try elsewhere. I find with me that is around 1to 2 years. And then comes the excitement of something new. The search for the diamond amongst the boilers.
    Agreed searching for diamonds.
    Creates golden memories

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes is gets tough..
    I have a couple of regular MLS fs natural and bbbj but not perfect….I still go and see a new one trying to find the perfect ML..
    I have had 2 perfect ones in many years….one went home to China…
    One had a baby ….
    One did fs covered and fanny farted like a trooper …was hot as …
    One never even gave me a CBJ …but she was my longest ever regular …she made me happy…
    I miss them both…took me a long time to find them…they are just coming to Australia now the borders are open again…
    Be patient or not it is up to the individual..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to see a girl a year ago a few times - she wasn't the hottest stunner, but she was pretty hungry. She disappeared and I was rather disappointed. I saw her in a shop with a big older guy only the other day... looks like she found her needs filled.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's the nature of the man and the hobby we pursue. Always looking for something different or new.
    I've had periods of regulars that would cover the entire range of sexual appetites and just craved a vanilla experience with a random ml. Satisfied with a 10min hj at the end.
    It's why we punt.
    RTG

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Play the field.
    Girls get paid, everyone has a bit of fun, along the way….no one gets hurt?
    No one falls in love….it’s a job, service provided, happy days for all concerned?
    Stick to 7 outta 10’s…that’s the safest bet, mix and match?

If you happen to find that diamond, I’m talking 128 carat….heavy investment is needed, big artillery.
    Yes, over a duration of time; it’s no holds barred, no charge, you find the Holy Grail.
    However, it can become terribly complicated. When such high stakes are gambled, it can backfire, massively?
    The punter (hunter), can become the hunted…..be careful what you wish for, I guess?
    I’ll qualify my comment; obviously, I’m not talking about a handful of greenbacks, clean, presentable, and courteous….that’s 7/10 country, regs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i always try something new after 3 months.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtieGee View Post
    It's the nature of the man and the hobby we pursue. Always looking for something different or new.
    if you haven't worked out men are genetically and ecologically programmed to find new mates then to me you don't understand sex.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexchinn View Post
    i always try something new after 3 months.
    Can’t wait to get back to Pattaya … get to try something new after every 3 hours!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    never been to Pattaya ... heard the girls there might not be really girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexchinn View Post
    never been to Pattaya ... heard the girls there might not be really girls
    The really good looking ones with the massive boobs are usually lady boys…stay away from soi 6 1 ..my lodging was on the Soi wow they eventually give up asking you for fun and then can be a little unfriendly…Soi 6 is great fun…or was…hope to find out soon…

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast