Last week I was really tired and wanted to get some stress relieved. I booked 60 minutes with Joey and went around 6pm.

I was welcomed by Tiffany who offered some nice hot Tea. Then I went in the room undressed and there walked Joey and Wow, She looked amazing. She asked me to lie on the table and started massaging my feet. She had an extremely interesting technique. She was using her knees and body for massaging my body which was reallllllyy good. She knew exactly how much pressure to put. When she was massaging my upper back with her knees, I felt all the tension being relieved. She then stood next to me and allowed my body to relax. I could literally feel the blood flow in my entire back area.
She then started giving me a body slide and my oh my, she is a BIG TEASE. uffff. I was hard with just the way she was playing and teasing me. I just released a load while she was teasing me from behind. She had this nice technique of using her nails to scratch my back and I literally have goosebumps thinking about how it felt. She then turned me over and did the whole dragon tendon ceremony. So, let me tell you, I have had a couple of dragon tendon but this was the best. I think Joey is very experienced and she is very technical. After all the dragon tendon magic I did end up finishing again 2 times in 60 minutes, How cool is that? I went home and had an amazing sleeeppp zzzzz

Ambience: Very clean
Joey: Gorgeous
Massage: 4.5/5
Dragon Tenden: 5/5
NHJ: 4.5/5

Looking forward to going back again