Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: ML & WL's boyfriends/ partners

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    When I read these posts I wonder who is the biggest sucker? the WL or the punter? Who is being exploited? Who is fooling who?
    I guess we all are.
    We all "Accept" the terms and conditions even though we don't read or understand them and there you go.
    When a WL can continue to work while having a punter BF/husband, then both of them are suckers. The BF/husband because he's bitten off more than he can chew, only realised he couldn't comfortably afford to support the lifestyle of the WL GF/wife after hitching up with her. The WL is a sucker too because she chose the wrong guy to go with, one that cannot actually support her enough for her to quit working.

The situation would be very different if the guy didn't know about the WL background. Simply knowing about it and allowing it to continue, that point would be very hard to ignore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    When I read these posts I wonder who is the biggest sucker? the WL or the punter? Who is being exploited? Who is fooling who?
    I guess we all are.
    We all "Accept" the terms and conditions even though we don't read or understand them and there you go.
    This is a valid point, there's the 'understanding' of the arrangement.. Money for some services. Then you have a multi dimensional realm of possibilities that spur off that. Naturally, getting intimate with someone could make your brain trigger the possibility of wanting something more resembling a relationship with these girls... But you kept getting drawn back to that fact that they're mostly in it for the money... And then they indicate that youre a bit more special that others... Then round and round and round we go lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My problem with these gurl asking for purchasing luxury items...they aren't rich so ask something that well spent?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by EYA06072021 View Post
    Do you think guys who are boyfriends/ partners of MLs/WLs are lucky guys? To be able to get massage and intimacy with them all the times, or have other things that we can't get from the girls like DFK, great sex. I once told my ML that her partner must be lucky/ happy guy and she laughed "You reckon?"
    Are they?
    Think the idea sounds good, but it probably gets very complicated quick

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    When a WL can continue to work while having a punter BF/husband, then both of them are suckers. The BF/husband because he's bitten off more than he can chew, only realised he couldn't comfortably afford to support the lifestyle of the WL GF/wife after hitching up with her. The WL is a sucker too because she chose the wrong guy to go with, one that cannot actually support her enough for her to quit working.

The situation would be very different if the guy didn't know about the WL background. Simply knowing about it and allowing it to continue, that point would be very hard to ignore.
    Would be very devastating for the guy to find out years later that the gf/wife was a WL. Even worse if he found an old AR of her doing diamond service LOL

I guess if I had ended up marrying any of my ML/WL exes I would be very bothered if they continue their line of work but may be able to tolerate them doing OnlyFans depending on whether they blur their faces and only do body shots or not. I don't mind being in the shot as well either as long as my face is blurred and I can reduce my body fat percentage to 10% (currently at 13% and can only see washboard abs if the light is shone at certain angles).

I guess with any women, sex worker or not, can be difficult if she only wants to wear expensive branded items. There's a Korean model/YouTuber "Eunji Pyoapple", she's damn hot & cute but when I look at her Photobook subscription pricing and the stuff she wears I immediately knew why she's still single even though she doesn't do nudes, only Japanese style gravure.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse View Post
    My problem with these gurl asking for purchasing luxury items...they aren't rich so ask something that well spent?
    Many are opportunists. They are surrounded by guys with some being real suckers who will do anything to please a girl in the hope she will like him. They will ask for expensive presents knowing well they will get them. This is because some guys either have lots of money to throw around and probably have many girls that they 'support' but get rewards in return from the girls. On the other hand, there are the suckers looking for love but these girls will use them and move on with their expensive presents.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Why it means she chooses the wrong guy? If what she looks from him is not money? And she doesn’t want to ask him to support her?
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I did have a young chinese ML who I saw for over 1 year..She was working to support her sister at uni. I used to see her regularly and not once did she ever charge me for anything except massage shop price ,$60 pH. The usual drill was I would arrive and get ready on the table and she would enter the room, disrobe and jump on the table for cuddling. Eventually we did daty and bj and sex once. Later she found someone to care for her and she stopped working but we continued to see each other as friends outside.
    I was a lot younger then but it was nice feeling that she genuinely liked me and would never accept tips or discuss money. Obviously it wouldn't have lasted 1 year as that arrangement if she wasn't genuine. A good story for you punters.

Quote Originally Posted by EYA06072021 View Post
    Why it means she chooses the wrong guy? If what she looks from him is not money? And she doesn’t want to ask him to support her?
    She's a WL. What other skills would she have? I'm generalising a bit but hey this is a general discussion. Most WLs do not have a secondary skill that they can fallback on to get a job that pays enough for a comparable lifestyle as doing WL work. This makes them very different from meeting a non-WL girl, like someone from work for example.

So you'll likely end up with a girl whom you'll have to support as the sole breadwinner in the household. Now you have to consider the living cost of a GIRL, not just yourself X2, and I'll tell you it's a doozy. I reckon women probably drive 80% of the retail economy. They simply have so many expensive things to buy. Not just branded clothing, shoes, handbags. Beauty products are killer too. A bottle of La Prairie serum costs more than its weight in Gold, including the bottle. You'd want your pretty girl to stay pretty, wouldn't you? That what you have to pay.

That's why I say guys who do this would be biting off more than they can chew. Because they're simply not experienced in "girl lifestyle" to understand the extra cost that they're taking on.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    She's a WL. What other skills would she have? I'm generalising a bit but hey this is a general discussion. Most WLs do not have a secondary skill that they can fallback on to get a job that pays enough for a comparable lifestyle as doing WL work. This makes them very different from meeting a non-WL girl, like someone from work for example.

So you'll likely end up with a girl whom you'll have to support as the sole breadwinner in the household. Now you have to consider the living cost of a GIRL, not just yourself X2, and I'll tell you it's a doozy. I reckon women probably drive 80% of the retail economy. They simply have so many expensive things to buy. Not just branded clothing, shoes, handbags. Beauty products are killer too. A bottle of La Prairie serum costs more than its weight in Gold, including the bottle. You'd want your pretty girl to stay pretty, wouldn't you? That what you have to pay.

That's why I say guys who do this would be biting off more than they can chew. Because they're simply not experienced in "girl lifestyle" to understand the extra cost that they're taking on.
    Disagree with the generalisation. Actually, perhaps I should I say I have seen plenty of girls who don't fit with it.
    Maybe the girls I meet, have been a regular of etc are the exceptions that prove the rule, but plenty of them had other skills/qualifications etc. It's just that they couldn't possibly earn the same amounts of money OR had a language barrier, were paying their tuition or something similar.
    The stories I like are the ones who used their industry work just as a springboard to better things. There was the Korean ml who was a graphic designer in Korea, couldn't get work here as her English wasn't up to scratch so worked as a ml to pay for her studies, now happily working in a small boutique company (or was last I heard). The Vietnamese girl who was studying accounting, again successfully transitioned out after doing her english study followed by post grad here, the thai girl who studied early childhood here, now back in Thailand supporting her family with her own business. Another Korean girl was a nurse, now working in Auckland because she couldn't get her PR here, as has been mentioned former girls pop up in Real Estate (another industry where you don't need any skills per se to earn decent money). There are PLENTY of girls who don't have much behind them, and working 6 days a week leaves them no time or energy to upskill, totally agree, and the potential earnings are nearly impossible to match (but remember not all girls are making that $1000/day, the % would be quite small, especially now that times are tougher). And there are lots of girls from all backgrounds who think they deserve to be paid for, not just industry girls.
    Most guys don't know how much it costs to be a girl, very very true, they really should be teaching relationship realities in school among other things instead of religious education, but the notion you have to keep a girl and pay her way is archaic, you can support a girl to get on her feet by all means, but a girl whose ambition is simply to be paid for, wl/ml or not, is not something you want to be involved with because they, and you, will get bored pretty quickly.

I think sometimes punters think they can be a white knight to some ML or WL because they can afford to punt once a week or so therefore they can help these poor ML/WL with their income. I for one always forget how much these girls make, yes, they work hard for it but their income is probably still above most of the punters here.

I've spoken to a ML and she average 450-500 a day, working 6 days a week thats 150k tax free income. She is not even the top girl in this shop, just imagine what a top ML or WL gets paid, think about that next time you want to be a white knight and save her from the industry....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It doesn't have to be only Thai women who take advantage of lonely men looking for love. Filipinos, Chinese and Russian just to name a few nationalities girls are good at it too. These women know that if they claim domestic violence then they can stay in the country. There have been many cases of guys being locked out of their own homes after the woman claimed domestic violence when this was all lies.

A few years ago, 60 Minutes exposed the bad side of mail order brides who had no true intentions to live with their Aussie husbands. There was a case of an Aussie guy who sponsored a Russian woman with her daughter to Australia. She claimed he hit her and even tried to make a move on her daughter. He refuted all such claims. She went to the police and got an AVO against him which allowed her to stay in his home and have him locked out. Can you believe this? How do these women know? The Australian embassy provides this information to these women when they are interviewed in their country.

There is no dispute there are cases where foreign women are assaulted by crazy men and these women should be protected by the law. However, it's unfair that a woman who has not contribited in any way to a relationship is given rights that deny a man's access to his own home.

For any guys contemplating a mail order bride just consider all your options carefully. If she asks whether you own a home, it may be better to say you don't. Some may want to know if you are asset rich and try to take advantage of you.
    No difference from the Women here, they claim DV, you get kicked outta your house they try and claim it all while your busy fighting the DV claims

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    I was told by a WL that she wouldn't give CIM and Rimming to BF but yes to customers. You figure that out! Money buys services
    i would have thought it was the other way around lol

Banned
    When a WL has just serviced 15 Johns in her shift, the last thing she wants is sex with her BF. The same goes with an ML who has jacked off 10 blokes. Sex is the last thing on their minds.

Any bloke who dates a prostitute is a desperate loser and deserves no sympathy when he gets fleeced and mentally tortured by the WL/ML.

As a BF of a prostitute, you are there for financial support, visa conversion to PR status and for emotional support. Just don’t do it. Nothing good has ever come of it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    When a WL has just serviced 15 Johns in her shift, the last thing she wants is sex with her BF. The same goes with an ML who has jacked off 10 blokes. Sex is the last thing on their minds.

Any bloke who dates a prostitute is a desperate loser and deserves no sympathy when he gets fleeced and mentally tortured by the WL/ML.

As a BF of a prostitute, you are there for financial support, visa conversion to PR status and for emotional support. Just don’t do it. Nothing good has ever come of it.
    Agree with you. A WL told me that she feels really annoyed when her BF still wants to have sex with her when she finishes her work. Her BF knows her job. She said some caresses will be fine, but absolutely no sex. Quite a poor guy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post

I think your thought is quite negative and unilateral.
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's pretty hard to have sex when they meet up with so many clients with so many different needs. I would personally never want to date a WL/ML.

Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    Wait until Niceguy11 sees this thread
    lol. Better off being single and punting. Just my opinion. No strings attached sex is probably the best thing in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    I think sometimes punters think they can be a white knight to some ML or WL because they can afford to punt once a week or so therefore they can help these poor ML/WL with their income. I for one always forget how much these girls make, yes, they work hard for it but their income is probably still above most of the punters here.

I've spoken to a ML and she average 450-500 a day, working 6 days a week thats 150k tax free income. She is not even the top girl in this shop, just imagine what a top ML or WL gets paid, think about that next time you want to be a white knight and save her from the industry....
    Or they think that buying the vending machine guarantees endless supply of Coke. Only to find out later that they actually have to supply the Coke themselves...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think they'll be too sexed out and won't have as much interest.

I have shared my gf a few times which I think is different.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast