Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ML & WL's boyfriends/ partners

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Well, it’s not really “chump change”. The going price for such an arrangement last time I heard was around $150k. Not an insignificant amount at all. Besides, there are ways to avoid the pitfalls of losing half of everything.
    I heard similar $100K and not always a "local" often a student will get TR / PR and immediately he or she will "sponsor" someone so it's a beautiful circle.

Yes as someone earlier said most of the locals invoked in this enterprise usually won't have $100K of assets to lose... 🤣

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    I heard similar $100K and not always a "local" often a student will get TR / PR and immediately he or she will "sponsor" someone so it's a beautiful circle.

Yes as someone earlier said most of the locals invoked in this enterprise usually won't have $100K of assets to lose... 🤣
    I think 90% of the guys on this site would do it for free hahahah

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ABG4LYF View Post
    I once hear about this story about WL/ML paying citizens to get to a long a winding process to become a resident
    Saw the happy wedding photo of a ML who went through this route. It was a Mamasan who showed me the photo. The bride is still practising in one of the Burwood shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The problem with having a WL or ML as your girlfriend is her stability as a loyal partner. She's use to seeing many guys throwing themselves at her and promising to give her a better life. She'll look for what's in her best interest and not yours. If you don't purchase nice items for her, someone else will do it. There will always be smooth talkers who will try to bait the girl in going with them but they are just wanting free sex.

If the girl's having sex with many guys then there are physical, mental and emotional issues that may arise as the relationship progresses. The best advice is don't get involved. Getting serious with one will highly likely result in misery for you.
    I was married to a WL for 11 months. I met her as a customer and we dated for a while and she was about to be deported, (after working for two years on a no work visa) so she asked me to marry her and help her get PR visa. I agreed. Sex with her was awful. Absolutley no intimacy. I couldn't kiss her lips. Nor boobs and no touching her pussy. If she wanted sex, she would play with my cock, direct me to lube it up and then jump on. She agreed to stop full service and bbbj after we married. However, I found out she was doing all these plus more including CIM and 3-somes. So I left her. Before I moved out, She stole a phone of mine, linked it to my other phone and intercepted my text messages. She threatened to distrubute my text messages if I withdrew my sponsorship of her visa and pay her $200,000 which she claimed was lost revenue. I had to take out a DVO on her. That was 6 months ago and somehow she is still in the country.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have dated one of Ahlungor's favourites. I think she is retired now. All I can say she was a genuine person and nothing about the money. More genuine person than girls on Bumble and Hinge app. It ended because of some social circles. That's beyond part 2 and 3, she only provided HJ in that shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdan View Post
    I was married to a WL for 11 months. I met her as a customer and we dated for a while and she was about to be deported, (after working for two years on a no work visa) so she asked me to marry her and help her get PR visa. I agreed. Sex with her was awful. Absolutley no intimacy. I couldn't kiss her lips. Nor boobs and no touching her pussy. If she wanted sex, she would play with my cock, direct me to lube it up and then jump on. She agreed to stop full service and bbbj after we married. However, I found out she was doing all these plus more including CIM and 3-somes. So I left her. Before I moved out, She stole a phone of mine, linked it to my other phone and intercepted my text messages. She threatened to distrubute my text messages if I withdrew my sponsorship of her visa and pay her $200,000 which she claimed was lost revenue. I had to take out a DVO on her. That was 6 months ago and somehow she is still in the country.
    Wow, that’s really ugly. Hope you’re doing okay without any financial loss
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

Banned
    She wanted $200,000 from you. Are you serious? I thought such cases would involve the person paying some money to the other person to get PR. Did you not report her to Immigration Department and have her deported? What was her nationality?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by EYA06072021 View Post
    Wow, that’s really ugly. Hope you’re doing okay without any financial loss
    Thanks mate - it was fucken awful. $100k down the drain

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She wanted $200,000 from you. Are you serious? I thought such cases would involve the person paying some money to the other person to get PR. Did you not report her to Immigration Department and have her deported? What was her nationality?
    Yes I am very serious. The Judge was very scathing of her behaviour - he used the word "extortion" in court. I thought she might have ended up in jail. I paid for her PR visa application. I prepared it and all the documents - took fucken hours and hours. Paid for half of her hous in Thailand plus plus plus. She said that because she had stopped doing FS (which I found out was a lie), she lost $200k income. But she was working illegally for three years, and paid zero tax. I withdrew sponsorship (I was her third sponsor) and according to the Immigration website, she had 35 days to leave the country. She is still here 6 months later.

Banned
    Yes I am very serious. The Judge was very scathing of her behaviour - he used the word "extortion" in court. I thought she might have ended up in jail. I paid for her PR visa application. I prepared it and all the documents - took fucken hours and hours. Paid for half of her hous in Thailand plus plus plus. She said that because she had stopped doing FS (which I found out was a lie), she lost $200k income. But she was working illegally for three years, and paid zero tax. I withdrew sponsorship (I was her third sponsor) and according to the Immigration website, she had 35 days to leave the country. She is still here 6 months later.
    You did everything for her and this is how she returns the favour. Disgusting! She deserved to be deported. If you were her third sponsor she must have fleeced the other guys too. Did you know whether she was a bar girl back in Thailand? Why haven't the authorities deported her? I'm sure Dutton (or is it Hawke now) would be keen to have illegals and people with bad character removed from Australia.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You did everything for her and this is how she returns the favour. Disgusting! She deserved to be deported. If you were her third sponsor she must have fleeced the other guys too. Did you know whether she was a bar girl back in Thailand? Why haven't the authorities deported her? I'm sure Dutton (or is it Hawke now) would be keen to have illegals and people with bad character removed from Australia.
    Correct! Should not let ppl with bad characters stay here and rip off good ppl!
    As long as you love it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm fucked if I know why she is still here. She can rent a house without proof of income. Where you and I have to prove beyond doubt. Buy cars, live well, travel, etc. I don't get it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm fucked if I know why she is still here. She can rent a house without proof of income. Where you and I have to prove beyond doubt. Buy cars, live well, travel, etc. I don't get it.
    To rent a place is not too difficult. She can rent directly from landlord or if she can in advance few months then agent, especially Asian agent can accept her offer.
    As long as you love it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How did the immigration approved the application on the 3nd sponsor. This to me is a big red flag. Did he/she have an interviews with the immigration? How long he/she have be staying together before he sponsor her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    I have dated one of Ahlungor's favourites. I think she is retired now. All I can say she was a genuine person and nothing about the money. More genuine person than girls on Bumble and Hinge app. It ended because of some social circles. That's beyond part 2 and 3, she only provided HJ in that shop.
    Are you that lucky guy who dated babykat ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Well, it’s not really “chump change”. The going price for such an arrangement last time I heard was around $150k. Not an insignificant amount at all. Besides, there are ways to avoid the pitfalls of losing half of everything.
    Well it’s all relative, $150k is more than I thought but it’s still peanuts compared to half a house. You can get binding financial agreements etc drawn up but all of that stuff can still be challenged. Just not worth the risk imo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    How did the immigration approved the application on the 3nd sponsor. This to me is a big red flag. Did he/she have an interviews with the immigration? How long he/she have be staying together before he sponsor her.
    The visa application was being processed - so Immigration hadn't granted PR yet. It can take up to two years.

She moved in with me after we married. She had a unit near the CBD where she worked and lived.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl View Post
    Are you that lucky guy who dated babykat ?
    Babycat is not retired .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn there are some horror stories here

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Babycat is not retired .
    Where is she now?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast