Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ML & WL's boyfriends/ partners

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Is it including your mother also manipulative.
    Of course she is/was! Your mother never used emotional blackmail, on you, your father, siblings etc? Not necessarily with dubious intentions but still would have done so. Our mothers were not born at 35 with an apron and sensible hair style baking cookies. They were single, they dated, they may even have had their share of one night stands etc, they used their looks, appeal, smarts, etc to their advantage as any person would.
    And manipulation is not necessarily a bad thing, it happens all the time, sometimes people manipulate us in OUR best interests.

But yeah I know that's not what dot was referring to.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Of course she is/was! Your mother never used emotional blackmail, on you, your father, siblings etc? Not necessarily with dubious intentions but still would have done so. Our mothers were not born at 35 with an apron and sensible hair style baking cookies. They were single, they dated, they may even have had their share of one night stands etc, they used their looks, appeal, smarts, etc to their advantage as any person would.
    And manipulation is not necessarily a bad thing, it happens all the time, sometimes people manipulate us in OUR best interests.

But yeah I know that's not what dot was referring to.
    Wow I didn't know my mother was manipulative. You learn something new everyday 🤣

Banned
    Is it including your mother also manipulative.
    So is The Queen.

She has manipulated the Prince, Princess, Duke, Prime Ministers etc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    So is The Queen.

What the fuck are you on about now, you and your clones are dead set batshit crazy..........

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    So is The Queen.

She is the Queen. That is her job for life to manipulate people. But you can only clone yourself in a sex forum.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I used to be a regular with a ML. When she was single, she would let me dfk, finger and daty. However, when she got a boyfriend, she would let me know this is the last session that she let me do all these stuffs and next time I visit her, I can only get nhj. Her boyfriend was her clients so I believe she had communicated with the guy and let him know she would draw boundaries with other guys. I heard they have been together for a good while, not sure if they’re still going on now though. I guess they can only stay that long if they are transparent with each other.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnX View Post
    I used to be a regular with a ML. When she was single, she would let me dfk, finger and daty. However, when she got a boyfriend, she would let me know this is the last session that she let me do all these stuffs and next time I visit her, I can only get nhj. Her boyfriend was her clients so I believe she had communicated with the guy and let him know she would draw boundaries with other guys. I heard they have been together for a good while, not sure if they’re still going on now though. I guess they can only stay that long if they are transparent with each other.
    Haha, I reckon she would still be up for it. Just say “one more time”

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wait till her earning are down. I have that before with an ML one day telling me she don't do DATY, Bbbj because she have a BF. So I see other ml at the she work place after a few months one day only she was available she say come I service you like before. I ask her what change, her earning gone downhill I just say "yes" and smile.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    Haha, I reckon she would still be up for it. Just say “one more time”
    Haha trust me I have used that line hundred times and she won’t budge

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wait till her earning are down. I have that before with an ML one day telling me she don't do DATY, Bbbj because she have a BF. So I see other ml at the she work place after a few months one day only she was available she say come I service you like before. I ask her what change, her earning gone downhill I just say "yes" and smile.
    You are lucky sir haha. This girl once told me she even sold some of her worn underwear online for quick cash. I guess she’s always can find a way to make money haha. She turned private during covid and charged people for daty but still no finger or dfk… 🤣

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Appleofedengarden666's Avatar
    Lol I think I know who you talked about. Bf somehow is just an excuse for not doing things that she doesn't want to do but already did when she was at early stage of massage job: naive and not be able to say "no"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Appleofedengarden666 View Post
    Lol I think I know who you talked about. Bf somehow is just an excuse for not doing things that she doesn't want to do but already did when she was at early stage of massage job: naive and not be able to say "no"
    Haha I’m not sure if we know the same girl. Personally I think the one I talked about was really smart. But I think she left Australia for good now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haha I’m not sure if we know the same girl. Personally I think the one I talked about was really smart. But I think she left Australia for good now.
    Thai or viet ? , though appleofeden may have insight on herself and her own experience ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thought better of this post.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BerasAsing View Post
    Several Chinese WL I know live with a usually white ‘boyfriend’ as part of long process of getting a permanent visa. He provides legal cover for her and she pays him hard currency plus sex as they live like husband/wife for all intents and purposes.

From the WLs perspective its just practical but pretty joyless usually with the ‘boyfriend’ in her mind in the same category as customers. However, I know in some cases these paid-for boyfriends have begun to get jealous of the lady’s work and customers. I remember asking a lady recently to stay a few hours longer after offical closing time of her shop and she got really stressed and anxious because she knew the BF was outside waiting to take her home like he did every night.

It was after asking why she was suddenly so freaked out that she explained all this to me. I left soon after via the back door since the last thing I needed was needing up in the middle of that kind of thing.
    You wouldn't want to be stabbed in the back or be knocked off due to the boyfriend's insecurity or jealousy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know. I know. I’f I was a fighter not a lover I’d have been in the gym - not the brothel!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It figures, the kind of guys who’d sign up for this arrangement aren’t likely to be a great catch… who the heck would risk half their assets, super etc for chump change and some ass unless they’re broke to begin with

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I once hear about this story about WL/ML paying citizens to get to a long a winding process to become a resident

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha trust me I have used that line hundred times and she won’t budge
    As a woman builds up a 'book' of regulars, the need to satisfy any particular one of them becomes proportionately less. She can choose to give a fuller service to less clients who pay more, and cut the service to the less profitable clients. You could either offer her more money or give her a break for a month or three. Your phrase "hundred times" indicates that you are pretty much under her control - not good strategy perhaps.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    It figures, the kind of guys who’d sign up for this arrangement aren’t likely to be a great catch… who the heck would risk half their assets, super etc for chump change and some ass unless they’re broke to begin with
    Well, it’s not really “chump change”. The going price for such an arrangement last time I heard was around $150k. Not an insignificant amount at all. Besides, there are ways to avoid the pitfalls of losing half of everything.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast