Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ML & WL's boyfriends/ partners

Junior Member(有D料到)

ML & WL's boyfriends/ partners

Do you think guys who are boyfriends/ partners of MLs/WLs are lucky guys? To be able to get massage and intimacy with them all the times, or have other things that we can't get from the girls like DFK, great sex. I once told my ML that her partner must be lucky/ happy guy and she laughed "You reckon?"
    Are they?
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think its more a case of the plumber that always has a leaking tap at home

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wait until Niceguy11 sees this thread

Banned
    I don't think so and the last comment by the girl would be right. For those who know their girl is with many guys and their shlongs might increase their blood pressure and worries. By being a ML or WL doesn't mean she will be providing similar service to her man. Some dont like their jobs because its degrading but they do it for the money.

On the other hand, some girls have not told their guys about their double lives as ML or WL. What would happen if the guy found out? Hmm...WW3?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can ask yourself ............ How do I feel if my gf works as a WL or ML?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think lots of guys simply don’t know. I have been fucking an ML and dropping my load in her mouth for ages. She has a boy friend who doesn’t know what she does.

Don’t come at me Hahahha but fuck me how could you accept it as a bloke.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    I think lots of guys simply don’t know. I been have been fucking an ML and dropping my load in her mouth for ages. She has a boy friend who doesn’t know what she does.

Don’t come at me Hahahha but fuck me how could you accept it as a bloke.
    I concur

it's funny, because just the other day an ML says "I have a bf" but the next minute she is on her knees with my dick in her mouth after I pay for extras

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    One WG I dated years ago, I banged her more as a customer than when I was her bf, mainly because she was always working. Also she looked way hotter at work all dolled up, whereas when I became her bf she was more plain around me. If your goal is just to have fun with a girl, don't convert her to a relationship, a relationship has to be about more than just fun in the bed.

Also when you look at how people can change within 5 years, time catches up to everyone, so your gf will let shit slide. Being a customer is better because new girls come and go and they stay the same age.

No matter how hot a girl is, you will get bored fucking the same girl long term.
    Someone wiser than me once told me that if it flys, floats or fucks, rent it don’t buy it.

Banned
    Dated a $330/hr WL once, aside from being able to fuck bareback it's nothing special. If you think you're getting a bargain from being her bf you're wrong - she'll make you seek out her attention and sometimes withhold sex worse than wives if you don't buy her expensive presents. Psychologically they think that relationships are as transactional as their jobs.

Then I tried dating an ML who doesn't do BJ or FS, just NHJ. Yes she definitely did give me free "extras" but same as my WL ex, always demanding expensive presents.

Some "red pill" YouTubers (search FreshandFit) interviewed OnlyFans girls on their podcast show and even though these girls only sell nudes for cash they behave exactly the same as WLs/MLs. These type of women are known as 'hypergamist', always looking for a man who is better than her financially. If she earns $3k a week she wants a man who earns $5-6k or more a week. No chance if you're an average or low income earner, these women have no empathy and would not even look at you if you're not willing to spend more than her hourly rates.

You'd be better off paying for sex, that way you're not tied down to just one girl. In fact, you can have threesomes with your favourite WL and her "best friend" LOL

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Nah, not for me. But then again I wouldn't want a virgin either. Any kind of woman is just a burden. One hour is long enough, then move onto the next one.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I would say it depends greatly on the girl. I mean, is a guy lucky to be dating a model just because she is a model? What if she is a psychotic, vicious, narcissist who farts like a clydesdale and has breath like bin juice?
    Now plenty of ml stick to their guns, offer nothing more extra than a nhj, even then it takes a certain kind of a guy to be cool with the fact when he sees her at the end of the day and says "how was your day?" He knows what she's been doing. It's not for everyone.
    But in general if the girl is a kind hearted, beautiful soul who happens to be as beautiful outside as she is in, and he's cool with what she does, then of course he's lucky, and maybe she's lucky too to find someone not into her just because she's a ml like some kind of trophy..

And yes, what girls do at work is not what they do at home. After pulling her 5th 10 hour day of the week she walks in and you say "hey babe, my back is a bit sore, how about you break out the oil and give me a rub and then we see what extras we feel like." and I can guarantee you will get beaten around the head with the massage oil bottle...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Yes if the girl Only do NHJ. Some girl I have Meet are beautiful with good nature..plus rich to haha.

Quote Originally Posted by EYA06072021 View Post

I once told my ML that her partner must be lucky/ happy guy and she laughed "You reckon?"
    Are they?
    I said that to all the big tits MLs and WLs I ever had:

“Your boyfriend is a very lucky guy !!”

Or if the ML is a Milf, I changed the bf to husband…….. haha

Have seen plenty of MLs with their boyfriends or partners around - mostly during the time when madam was running Stanmore and I spent a fair bit of time around the shop .

Some MLs had a financial arrangement with the guy during the visa application period, so they practically were not boy friend girl friend relationship or inside a marriage but a business partners. and depending on the deal, the guy may or may not have the privilege or sex either.

Just saying it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    In your dream you get the same service you pay her to do. I was told by a WL she wouldn't do CIM & rimming to BF/hubby. I didn't ask her she just told me one day we were having lunch. I just smile.

Banned
    The problem with having a WL or ML as your girlfriend is her stability as a loyal partner. She's use to seeing many guys throwing themselves at her and promising to give her a better life. She'll look for what's in her best interest and not yours. If you don't purchase nice items for her, someone else will do it. There will always be smooth talkers who will try to bait the girl in going with them but they are just wanting free sex.

If the girl's having sex with many guys then there are physical, mental and emotional issues that may arise as the relationship progresses. The best advice is don't get involved. Getting serious with one will highly likely result in misery for you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll up this info as it is now out of date....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros_breakout View Post
    one of the MLs I am seeing is open that she has a BF. she doesn't take up the numerous offers to go outside of the shop. in her words her BF knows that she sucks cocks each day in the shop. she is motivated to keep to her part of the deal in order to get PR.
    When she gets her PR what's the probability that she'll still be with him?

Banned
    A ML I saw a few times had a boyfriend who paid for her rent etc. He was a married businessman. She spent once a week every Sunday with him.

He saw her in her apartment and stopped visiting the parlour anymore.

She told me she was on pills for him.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Of course everyone is different. Some guys will only partner a WL if they quit the business or an ML if they only give hand jobs. As the ladies get older, they are looking for other options. Also, there are many ladies out there where few people know their history.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast