Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: ML & WL's boyfriends/ partners

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You did everything for her and this is how she returns the favour. Disgusting! She deserved to be deported. If you were her third sponsor she must have fleeced the other guys too. Did you know whether she was a bar girl back in Thailand? Why haven't the authorities deported her? I'm sure Dutton (or is it Hawke now) would be keen to have illegals and people with bad character removed from Australia.
    Ahhh...the wonderful world of sponsoring overseas women!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl View Post
    Are you that lucky guy who dated babykat ?
    Nope different gal

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Where is she now?
    If Babycat wished for her location to be in the public domain she would advertise it. Those who are fortunate enough to be in contact should keep the details to themselves...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Ahhh...the wonderful world of sponsoring overseas women!
    It doesn't have to be only Thai women who take advantage of lonely men looking for love. Filipinos, Chinese and Russian just to name a few nationalities girls are good at it too. These women know that if they claim domestic violence then they can stay in the country. There have been many cases of guys being locked out of their own homes after the woman claimed domestic violence when this was all lies.

A few years ago, 60 Minutes exposed the bad side of mail order brides who had no true intentions to live with their Aussie husbands. There was a case of an Aussie guy who sponsored a Russian woman with her daughter to Australia. She claimed he hit her and even tried to make a move on her daughter. He refuted all such claims. She went to the police and got an AVO against him which allowed her to stay in his home and have him locked out. Can you believe this? How do these women know? The Australian embassy provides this information to these women when they are interviewed in their country.

There is no dispute there are cases where foreign women are assaulted by crazy men and these women should be protected by the law. However, it's unfair that a woman who has not contribited in any way to a relationship is given rights that deny a man's access to his own home.

For any guys contemplating a mail order bride just consider all your options carefully. If she asks whether you own a home, it may be better to say you don't. Some may want to know if you are asset rich and try to take advantage of you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It doesn't have to be only Thai women who take advantage of lonely men looking for love. Filipinos, Chinese and Russian just to name a few nationalities girls are good at it too. These women know that if they claim domestic violence then they can stay in the country. There have been many cases of guys being locked out of their own homes after the woman claimed domestic violence when this was all lies.

A few years ago, 60 Minutes exposed the bad side of mail order brides who had no true intentions to live with their Aussie husbands. There was a case of an Aussie guy who sponsored a Russian woman with her daughter to Australia. She claimed he hit her and even tried to make a move on her daughter. He refuted all such claims. She went to the police and got an AVO against him which allowed her to stay in his home and have him locked out. Can you believe this? How do these women know? The Australian embassy provides this information to these women when they are interviewed in their country.

There is no dispute there are cases where foreign women are assaulted by crazy men and these women should be protected by the law. However, it's unfair that a woman who has not contribited in any way to a relationship is given rights that deny a man's access to his own home.

For any guys contemplating a mail order bride just consider all your options carefully. If she asks whether you own a home, it may be better to say you don't. Some may want to know if you are asset rich and try to take advantage of you.
    It doesn't have to be a mail order bride and you don't even have to live with them to get shafted.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdan View Post
    Yes I am very serious. The Judge was very scathing of her behaviour - he used the word "extortion" in court. I thought she might have ended up in jail. I paid for her PR visa application. I prepared it and all the documents - took fucken hours and hours. Paid for half of her hous in Thailand plus plus plus. She said that because she had stopped doing FS (which I found out was a lie), she lost $200k income. But she was working illegally for three years, and paid zero tax. I withdrew sponsorship (I was her third sponsor) and according to the Immigration website, she had 35 days to leave the country. She is still here 6 months later.
    Thai girls... Had one almost fucked me up. I used to visit refugees in Villawood IDC many years ago. In the visitors area where detainees and visitors were allowed to mingle (not so sure now) there was this Thai student who was there as a detainee. Not sure if she was an ML/WL before but she got dobbed in by one of her friends for property theft. She went to jail, got her student visa cancelled but she appealed her visa cancellation so she was placed in IDC while awaiting decision.

She was a real slut. As I was close to some of the refugees, they reported to me that after she seduced and DFK me on the sofa she was also doing the same to several other visitors and some detainees as well. One time she got a male detainee knock her up and as her belly swells she's telling me that it's a disease that causes her belly to swell... Not sure who's gonna believe that.

She's back in Thailand now. And still trying to seduce me on social media, asking me to visit her in Thailand for "fun time"...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I don’t think anyone should envy those cuckolds. Pity them? Yeah maybe. But pity is a neither here nor there emotion. It goes nowhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thought better of this post.

Banned
    If any guy does fall for a girl in her country e.g. Thailand or Vietnam and wants to sponsor her with the goal of marrying her then best to get a private investigator in her country and check what she gets up to before she arrives here. You might be surprised to find out that she has a boyfriend or is working in the adult industry.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The only way they're lucky is she is probably very good at pleasing her man, otherwise is all downhill from there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter-pie View Post
    I think its more a case of the plumber that always has a leaking tap at home

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
    100% correct. I was married to a ML/WL for a year - worst sex I have had.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Isn't it like dating anyone people do get divorced and especially you meeting people from overseas who don't have PR it doesn't matter if it ML or a normal person they want to stay and get PR marrying is the easiest way. About the sex if you do something all day and night when you get home you may not want to keep doing the same thing just my 2c.

Banned
    I guess she was providing the best sex to those who paid for it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I was told by a WL that she wouldn't give CIM and Rimming to BF but yes to customers. You figure that out! Money buys services

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I can understand not wanting to do rimming but all women do CIM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    I was told by a WL that she wouldn't give CIM and Rimming to BF but yes to customers. You figure that out! Money buys services
    That's exactly what happend to me - and no kissing, no touching boobs and no touching/licking pussy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess she was providing the best sex to those who paid for it.
    Afraid so - she said she wasn't doing FS or CIM and I found out she was

Banned
    Afraid so - she said she wasn't doing FS or CIM and I found out she was
    These girls will say anything to customers to make them feel good. They know how to lie and fake orgasms. What's not stopping these girls from deceiving their boyfriends or partners?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    When I read these posts I wonder who is the biggest sucker? the WL or the punter? Who is being exploited? Who is fooling who?
    I guess we all are.
    We all "Accept" the terms and conditions even though we don't read or understand them and there you go.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast